FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Disturbed

runescapeglobal
Making there mark on the record business, there new album Indestructible, in stores now is the greatest thing since... well I don't know!
liljp617
They've done better in the past. They always put out solid albums, but they don't particularly bring anything new to the table on new albums. It's always solid, but just the same stuff rehashed. I used to like them a lot, but I've grown away from them. Always nice to go back and give them a listen.
Nutteloos
I'll probably give them another shot with this new album, though I wasn't really impressed with 10,000 Fists. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't much new either.
Horizon
Well the new album was great, but a couple of songs were off. Like the song 'Indestructible'. It starts off with over 20-30 seconds of sound effects from the middle of a battle. That's not how you should attract fans. It's disappointing as it seemed to be the main song, being that title and all. My favorite off of that album would have to be The Curse..
liljp617
Horizon wrote:
Well the new album was great, but a couple of songs were off. Like the song 'Indestructible'. It starts off with over 20-30 seconds of sound effects from the middle of a battle. That's not how you should attract fans. It's disappointing as it seemed to be the main song, being that title and all. My favorite off of that album would have to be The Curse..

The whole album is based around the war in Iraq. There's a reason they made that song like that.
Nutteloos
I've given it a listen and my first impression is a pretty decent album. I didn't really see any of the tracks stand out vs. what they've done in the past, though.
miquelxx
i love that band Embarassed
venometal
awesome band. their last album is perfect.
alanw0
Do they do any songs other than that one that start with a monkey impression? It's all about the monkey impressions...

Oh wa ha ha ha!!!!
Gagan
I liked their album.
JinTenshi
preferred some stuff they did back then. now i listen to them i ain't got much feel no more.
Kunkstar7
I actually quite like the Indestructible album, and think they are a great band. Didn't hear much of their early stuff so I don't really have anything to compare it with.
roxys_art
Hmmm...I remember listening to them a fair amount when I was in high school, but I honestly haven't really taken a listen to any of their new stuff. I have heard some of their new songs, but don't really remember much from them honestly.

I do remember liking what I believe was one of their first CDs. It was pretty solid. However, after that, most of the songs started to sound similar.
Horizon
[quote=JinTenshi]preferred some stuff they did back then. now i listen to them i ain't got much feel no more.[/quote]

I somewhat agree with you on that, but probably because they had a much wider variety before this. In Indestructible, I noticed that it can get almost boring in the middle of a few songs.

But either way, Disturbed is a great band overall and one of my favorite ^^. Horribly enough, it was my parents that introduced me to their music..
Nutteloos
Disturbed is sort of lacking originality lately, I'm afraid. I can't say I'm too fond of their earlier material but at least it was... different.

Not that I don't enjoy 10,000 Fists every once in a while, but still.
jsfdan
good album imo. i like their songs.
kilotun
I like there music very good songs. all of there stuff is all good, nothing that sucks like most bands. one of those bands where i can listen to the whole thing and not get bored. Very good band.
DISTURBED!!!!!!!!!