Between the two, who would you rather have as president. I know this parts over, but in your opinion who would you rather have?
I consider myself a republican but I am definitely tired of George Bush. I would have voted for Clinton even though I do not and did not care for Bill. I originally thought Hillary to be a bi**h but I later grew to understand/relate to her.
I will not vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with his skin color. I think he is all talk and no action. Yes, he can give good speeches. He has only been a senator for 2 years. As far as I am concerned, he is not qualified to be president. He promises change but we have already seen him playing politics as usual.
Obama, cliton you can't trust. it takes money to shut her up and she's willingness to accept money to keep off a topic, so already don't like her. But she does support Obama which kinda take it in two ways, either he's like her, or she's a spiteful bitch and her bad ratings will lower him down with her?
What bad ratings? She split the Dem. party with Obama through just about every primary. Meaning she has tons of people supporting her, all of which have a vote that is going to go to McCain or Obama. Obviously she would rather Obama get the votes and power go to the Dem. party.
simple. clinton is a knowing willing conspirator of the first clinton..."legacy". im well aware of the liberal diatribe...cmon
SHE WAS INVOVLED
SHE DID KNOW
and thats what truly matters here.
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
why would any sane or sober individual want to invite this mess again to the white house?
You can make a list like that for ANY President.