FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

beijing olympic game

slashlu
how do you think about chinese or china?
i am chinese,
teko
why is this in relationships???
ainieas
I haven't evr had a relationship with a Chinese girl. Since you've put it in the Relationship section I guess thats what you wanted to know! Wink
stgeorge
i only like dutch girls Laughing
risicakes
omg... china is the best...but usa too of course.
omg... have you seen the swim relay?!? it was amazing... you know what im talking about..
haha
imera
I don't really know what to think about China, I'm not racist or anything but sometimes China just pisses me off. I know it's important to look good, but the way China proceeded with the Olympics, hiding the poor, and even the new story I read that they didn't use the girl that really song that song, I didn't catch that so don't know it. Those things makes me angry, USA does the same thing too, many other counties does that too but I think it's a wrong way to go about things.

China is a great country, I would love to go there but the government thinks in a stupid way. I criticize the government in my country too, I just don't trust people with power, it has gone up to their heads and then does a lot of stupid things.
ssthanapati
where is this topic of discussion going to??? Question dosent make much sense u know...
RubySlasher
Well, when I think about China, I visualize weird things, like people crawling into cubbies to sleep at night and noodle street venders.
Then my actual thoughts that follow are far more sensible.
That's pretty much how I think about anything.

Weird visualization > Followed by: Proper thought
psycosquirrel
That's a very odd way of thinking, Ruby. Then again, I associate everything with numbers.

For example, China in my mind is 1.3 billion.

My bike lock isn't a bike lock, it is 7 32 3.

Etc.

Anyways, back on topic...

I don't care too much about race... I know my dad was into Chinese girls when he was my age. I've never really been. I ended up with my high-school crush (I finally got her in college!), so I've never really chased anyone else.

If I was single and presented with the opportunity to date a Chinese girl, I would try it. I don't see why not.