FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where do you buy/manage your domains?

xjuniorx
I currently use N4ME to me its really good and I like everything about it.
Easy to manage and buy domains. Really good.

So where do you get your domains at?
Faraz
I purchased my first few domains from namecheap for $8.99, I think, then I purchased one from powerpipe for $7.99. Haven't purchased a domain for a while, so don't know if the prices are still the same.
xjuniorx
I heard about namecheap they are really good.
I have never heard of powerline so cant say much.
dude_xyx
usually I buy domain names from Godaddy.com or Namecheap.com. Also there are few domain name resellers who give me special prices.
smasha
I use godaddy its ok once you get used to the ads, usually has good prices and sales.
iskwating
i cant wait to have my domain!! Mad
win66
I bought some domain from mydomain.com and dynadot.com before. Dynadot.com price is higher but I can always delete before 5 days grace period ($0.20 charge for each domain). I prefer to use mydomain.com if I already sure I want the domain as the price is cheaper with coupon code. (Only $7.60 if I use coupon code " htmli.info " as it give me 15% off)
Lily
At this moment I have got by GHED.nl a free domain. Razz
swizzy
GoDaddy is the best.. i have almost 4 domains hosted on it for months now, and without any problem...
LostOverThere
I'm also using GoDaddy, only because there's some great coupon vouchers around for it. Wink
speeDemon
For indians.....

manashosting.com

It'll give you cheap ones..... like Rs.250 per year!! (i.e. like 6.25$ per year!!)

Have a look.... I registered my one there