FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

new great plugin for firefox , pliclens

greepo
browse to your favorite youtube movies in a great 3d wall mode Razz
bulek
Ehm... what? Where can we get it?
dude_xyx
I think he means this,

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5579

Its kinda cool tool.
Diablosblizz
It's awesome, although I just downloaded it. The ability to watch videos without opening a new tab, that's quite interesting.

For sure do I plan on using it, thank you for the share.
ganesh
Seems like a really cool add - on.. But it is really bulky for an add on at 2.1 MB, it is almost a quarter of the original Firefox setup installer size!

Also, does anyone have the memory and CPU usage statistics for the add on? Any notes on stability? Does it cause memory leaks in Firefox? Thanks for the info in advance Smile
Diablosblizz
ganesh wrote:
Seems like a really cool add - on.. But it is really bulky for an add on at 2.1 MB, it is almost a quarter of the original Firefox setup installer size!

Also, does anyone have the memory and CPU usage statistics for the add on? Any notes on stability? Does it cause memory leaks in Firefox? Thanks for the info in advance Smile

Yes it's a bit hefty, but it's worth it. I run it no lag on a 256 nVidia GeForce6200 with 2.5 GB of ram, which I think is average to the new computers today. As for stability, it's perfect as well. No other problems from what I've seen.
Studio Madcrow
It looks cool, but the practical use of this strikes me as a bit iffy. Also, performance is probably pretty miserable what with Firefox add-ons being written in Javascript and all.
Sphaerenkern
Yeah, PicLens is pretty cool, but it's far from new, I think Very Happy