FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My fun hobby

evathediva
My hobby is writing. I love writing stories and little quirky things. I also like to paint, so its good that i work at a paint your own pottery studio, i get to paint all the time! Its really lots of fun! I like talking to people as well and i love traveling. Sleeping is good too, I can never get enough sleep. One of my most favorite things to do is read though, I love the twilight series and hav read each book a dozen times, Im not kidding. I go through books like a druggie goes through coke. HAHA! So yeah, thats me and my hobbies, what about you?!
hlavco
I'm not a big fan of writing. It makes my hand hurt.

Back in elementary school, I hated it much more. We had this daily thing called 'writing workshop' where everybody had to just... write for about an hour. One day I had a substitute teacher, and I told him how much I hated writing, so he told me I could write a story with at least three sentences, and then be done with it. So I did. My story went "Once there was a bully. He moved away. Everyone was happy. THE END".

Good times.
ocalhoun
I am a fan of writing though.
Although I have a few other ways, writing is still the way I am best able to express creativity. I'm working on skills in other areas, but because I read so much, it comes naturally to me. (And it helps that I type faster than I talk.)