FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY POST TO HOST FORUM

downsy007
this is my post to host forum please join and help me build a friendly community www.3host3.co.cc
guitarcrazy087
you need some more topics. Either make your forum about a certain topic (i.e. Politics, Science, etc...) or add a broad range of topics, but at least get something in there to spark conversation.
tamilparks
the only best hosting form is our frihost only no one can beat it congrulation and thanks to frihost.com administrors and moderators
Digital Thoth
guitarcrazy087 wrote:
you need some more topics. Either make your forum about a certain topic (i.e. Politics, Science, etc...) or add a broad range of topics, but at least get something in there to spark conversation.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with guitarcrazy087, you've got a limited amount of posts, and places to post, even if it is niche associated. I'm a firm believer in the fact that the more you offer, the more people are going to want to use your service.

I'm not sure if it's going to help or not, but I'd suggest maybe broadening those choices, and adding some other useful information. Of course, I didn't spend too long browsing the forums - the color scheme really upset my eyes, it was clean and seemed free of clutter.

Since it's niche, I'm sure that it'll be visited by those with the same interest, s`long as you keep working at it, and ensure there's always useful content available to be read.