FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DFI NF2 Ultra All and AMD Sempron Socket A problem

inganta_tarigan
I have one old computer with motherboard is DFI NF2 Ultra All and Processor AMD Sempron Socket A.
When I switch on the computer, processor fan and power supply fan are running but nothing happened at display. There was no beep. I have changed VGA card but problem not solved.
Diablosblizz
First, check the side of the case (most likely inside) and see if you can find a error table. If you can find a error table, read the errors that the computer will show you. Check that you have everything properly installed, this being RAM, any PCI slots being used and the processor, if nothing happens then it could be your monitor.
inganta_tarigan
Thanks for your reply. My computer is still can not up
Donutey
inganta_tarigan wrote:
Thanks for your reply. My computer is still can not up

If you are able to list the specs of the computer, and if possible an image of the inside of the computer to see that everything is setup correctly.

On a side note, I would check that the CPU is properly seated in the socket, that you put thermal grease (or equivalent) on the CPU core, and that the heat sink is properly seated. The BIOS will usually beep in different rhythms to indicate the problem, but most BIOS will NOT beep when the CPU is not properly installed/ not working. That's just an idea, and may not actually be the problem. Good luck fixing it.