FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

changes to directory listing

inphurno
Hi,

I have a directory listing here at frihost. I was wondering how I could change two things:
1) I need to change the url that is listened from whatsyourimpact.co.nr to whatsyourimpact.eu.org
2) I wanted to change the text that appears as the description of our site under the url in the directory

How can I change these 2 things? Is it possible to change these through my account's menu? Or does it have to be done by an administrator? Any help on this would be great thanks!

Inp
tidruG
It has to be done by an Administrator.
Actually, to be more precise, it has to be done by only one administrator. His name is Bondings and he's the Founder.
I'll try to point him towards this thread if I see him online.
inphurno
any news on this request? Smile
inphurno
hoping to get some news on this request Sad
Blaster
we need to find a way to be able to fix this via ourselves and have it only go up for approvel so that mods/admins can review it and if it doesn't fit it can then be delt with.
inphurno
when i do a search for whats your impact in google the entry coming from our directory shows up high in the list. i am having lots of probs transfering the page rank from the .co.nr domain to the new .eu.org so much so that the 2 are droping slowly together. 301 redirects arent working so i'm planing on just killing the .co.nr because for months the .eu.org is stuck under the .co.nr but i cant do this without changing the url in the directory Very Happy