FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The craziest/strangest/bizzarest/confusin dream you ever had

gyraluzie
I had the most unexplainable dream this morning. Though I didnt remember it thoroughly, I remembered the incredible and feeling I had in my unconcious stupor. I woke up confused. It was the weirdest thing. But I think it is the most beautiful human ability.

What's The (insert word)est dream you've ever had?
j_f_k
years ago i dreamt my boss was a daffodil in amongst a patch of them.

he was most unimpressed when I told him...
gyraluzie
hahaha. If not funny that is extremely odd
ashish2005
I cannot remember my weirdest dream but I can remember a weird dream which I had recently.
I was watching down from my balcony to this electricity pole on the street (which I tried to climb multiple times when I was a child) , then suddenly I saw my mother's old shoes falling down (which I used to see her wear when I was a small child). Then I tried to catch those shoes in air when I was falling down and I fell as well. I started falling towards that pole and it was in real slow motion. Then when I was about to hit the pole, I woke up. Quite weird huh?
gyraluzie
That sounds hard core! I've had many dreams but none with slow motion. Wow. That is weird. I like it :]
Vladalf
I had a weird dream a few years ago that I still remember. I was in a maze, tied to a bed and everything was very dark. Then I heard a woman saying in the distance: ''I'm going to kill your son!'' and then I heard a ''NO!!!''. After that I kept hearing footsteps and they were getting louder and louder and that woman was getting closer and when I allmost saw her face I woke up.

-Vladalf
hizzy
About a year ago i was livin on the east coast and my neighbor i considered him like a father to me, anyway, i was drivin in a car with him to go pick some stuff up, and this other car signaled for us to pull over, so we did, and he got out, started talkin to this man, i never seen his face, after about a minute of talking they started yelling at each other back n forth, then all of a sudden i heard a gun shot and and just befor the man i was drivin with his the ground i woke up, it was pretty intense.

HiZZy
my_love
I had a dream before of men running after me, I ended up in a place something like cliff with water below, nowhere to run I jump below the water, ironic coz I don't know how to swim so I was like drowning as if its so real and woke up grasping my breath...geez, it scares the hell out of me...
gyraluzie
I've had that kinda dream i dunno how many times. Only I'm afraid of the height and falling instead of the water :].
So right when I'm about to hit the ground I wake up. And it happens all the time. Damn scary.
lethaltriad
I had a weird one and it repeated on a few occassions. Its dark and i'm walking but I can't control my feet, then I get hit down by a creature and i'm lying on my back and I cant move. I start to hear vodoo music playing and all I can see is the full mooon above my head. I have had alot of other weird ones like the grim reaper driving a caravan trying to shop off my head lol. I'm actually a fan of nightmares.. I love having them so frequently i'll try to watch a scary movie before I go to bed. Weird I know Very Happy
Nameless
I've had a few very unusual dreams before but it's kind of hard to explain them when I can't remember 99% of them more than five minutes after waking up. I've been a hero with limited flying powers diving through water and avoiding electric ball things (at the same time), avoiding the attention of a feared and dangerous man, concentrating hard enough to fly upwards out of a dome-ish area into a series of rooms that even led upwards into a standard shopping centre in a regular city. While occasionally telepathically talking with an unidentified ally. And I'm pretty sure there were some puzzles in those rooms two. Actually it would make a pretty awesome video game if I could remember anything more about the "plot" than I had to stop the dangerous man somehow ... from doing something ... or something like that anyway.
crimson_aria
I don't remember mine, but I do remember my cousin's. it was funny. she was so pushy on telling me what her dream was about. she told me it was so strange and she couldn't explain it in words so she had to look for a pen and paper. it was like this: she was dreaming alright, and in her dream she was dreaming too, and in that dream of herself dreaming she was also dreaming. again. lol
vineeth
Oh that was really strange. It happend when I was sleeping after a party with my friends, almost full with vodka.

The dream was like this...

"I am sleeping on the first floor of our house. It is late night. Suddenly I heard some strange sounds from outside and I looked through the windows. There I saw my grand mother standing outside but she looked so strange, like a ghost (in reality, she is like an angel). I felt strange and I came out and went to her. There I saw my brother also standing next to her but he looked normal. I called both of them but none replied. At the moment I heard a call from my back (from house). I turned back and saw my brother stading behind the curtain of the room where I was sleeping. He asked me what is going on there. I told him nothing. At the moment the window of the lower bedroom opened and I saw my brother there also. Now, I can see my only brother as two, through two windows."

Later, I walked up and was really disturbed. It took a few hours for me to recover fully...

Strange mind !
runescapeglobal
The most bizzare dream I've had is...

I was dreaming that I was dreaming of me flying over the desert in a helicopter.
Donutey
I almost always forget them when I wake up. Although for the few I remember it seems that they take a really long time to occur, because for about 5min of "dream time" I was asleep for 1.5 hours, although it may have been that I was only dreaming for those 5 min. Dreams really are weird things.
Cuncha
i was at a big house with a lot of people, and i lost a tooth. It wasnt decaying, or rotting or anything, it was perfectly healthy, it just randomly fell out. it was just like i was a little kid losing my baby teeth. There was even anoher tiny tooth growing undernieth. i was so embarrased, being around a lot of other people, i didnt knwo what to do. Then i kept losing more teeth, all in the same fasion. Eventually i had no teeth, only the small just growing in ones. I went to an orthodontist, and suddenly for some reason i had braces, and two rows of teeth almost like a shark. Between having th braces adn te two rows of teeth i remember the physical feeling in the dream of how difficult it was to close my mouth. WHen i woke up this morning, i was able to remember the dream by feeling that infact, i did have teeth.

I know this must sound quite strange, but i would please love to hear what you think!
Vladalf
Cuncha wrote:
i was at a big house with a lot of people, and i lost a tooth. It wasnt decaying, or rotting or anything, it was perfectly healthy, it just randomly fell out. it was just like i was a little kid losing my baby teeth. There was even anoher tiny tooth growing undernieth. i was so embarrased, being around a lot of other people, i didnt knwo what to do. Then i kept losing more teeth, all in the same fasion. Eventually i had no teeth, only the small just growing in ones. I went to an orthodontist, and suddenly for some reason i had braces, and two rows of teeth almost like a shark. Between having th braces adn te two rows of teeth i remember the physical feeling in the dream of how difficult it was to close my mouth. WHen i woke up this morning, i was able to remember the dream by feeling that infact, i did have teeth.

I know this must sound quite strange, but i would please love to hear what you think!

That's pretty scarry. Confused I hate when in dreams I'm different in some way than in reality, really spooks me and ruins my night.

-Vladalf
Yantaal
none of them are that wierd.

I have one last night.

I drobe to my girlfriends house, when i got the,i pulled across the road as if i was going ot reversei nto her drive, but i just stopped and left my car on the middl eof the road.

As i came out of her house hours later, somebody had written a not on my car, "nice parking" and cracked, but not smashed all my windows. so i went to drive home to sort the problem, but as i started driving i noticed the steering was a bit heavy. si i stopped were i was and walked back to my gf's house for some reaosn, then we went back t my car together, to find thi sguy i know had broken in and taken out all of my CD's, he was throwing them on the ground, so i enfuriated, jumped and double kicked him in the chest. smashing him to the ground.

when he got back up, he said, HA HA, look what i did to your car, and he has turned into a solid glass block in the shape of car,

so as i turned aound to say wtf, i see him forming a spear out of thin air.. and it was made of glass. so now i know, he is the glass monster guy, and as he throws his spear at me, i just manage to dodge it, it sticks into the ground and and shards of glass grow all around it where is landed. i now know he is trying to kill me, so i grab the spear that hit the ground and start to stab him in the chest trying to hit his heart (at this point for what ever reason his chest is see through so i can see his heart) i hit his heart and glass starts to grow from the ground (kinda like supermans fortress of solitude) then in his dying moments he forms a ew spear and tries to through it at me,..to make me the glass monster apparently. i dodge it and he dies. but unfortunatly all that power causes the ground on which we was standing to start to erupt glass shards all over the place. just as i start running away i wake up.

I also dream very often that my teeth are falling out, weather they just drop out or are smashed out one way or another, and i got to tell you the feeling of relief when i wake up to find i still have teeth.

so yeah, that sjust one of my dreams

sorry about typing i have to type fast otherwise i will forget bits.
psycosquirrel
I generally have very vivid dreams; most tend to resemble a science fiction movie... Probably my brain trying to entertain itself.

Most occur somewhere fictional, but the one I'm about to describe is wired to be because it is the only dream I've had that occurred entirely in the real world, with unrealistic details.

Me and my girlfriend are tearing down the highway in a silver sportscar. The car is sleek and futuristic - gull-wing doors, a low frame, with oval-shaped windows. The cars edges are jagged, allowing a massive amount of air in to cool the turbines of the jet-style thrusters. The car hovers, mere centimeters off the ground, and emits an eerie blue glow across the dimly-lit roadway. Streetlights are staggered on the left and right, alternating the light from side to side of the car as we streak through the ruined city. Fires burn around us, and cars on the highway are lit up, deep red from flames burning within them. The road is one I have traveled many, many times. I recall the old days, when the burning cars were my friends, family, and neighbors - all are now dead, unrecognizable by the weapons from the guardians. But, the death and destruction is mostly past. I am already used to dodging in and out of the wreckage. This will be our last passage through the city. The guardians found our home. We fled, escaping as fast as we can to the only other place we have ever called home.We pass through the main junction of the city; two highways meet to form one massive superhighway. The guardians are near, we know it. But the path for us is well-traveled. So long as we remain moving quickly, they will not chase us. Or so we thought. Just as the highway starts to clear, one of them tracks onto us. The craft floats high above us; its red spherical shape emitting an oscillating hum, so powerful that it overwhelms us. The guardians instantly lock on, and swoop in, charging their plasma cannons. We pass under an underpass. They miss us with the first shot. We immediately take countermeasures, sparking up flares, and ramming the throttle bar all the way to the wall. The guns fire again, just as the engines scream to life. We accelerate through the speed of sound, but the blast is faster than sound. The energy surrounds the car, and everything goes white.

I wake up.
AlcatrazAgony
I had a dream where I was eaiting somthing nasty as hell, then I wake up, and I was actually eating my pillow. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
mewmewlazlo
I had this odd drean years ago. I was driving down this road. It seemed like i was on a grand turisimo track and on both sides of the road were trees. Tons of them. Then on the side of the road on my left was this building. A resturaunt. A hot dog resturaunt to be more exact. I went inside and you walked onto a moving conveyor belt and you would order your food by the door you came in, then by the time you get to end of the line, you would pick your food and walk out this back door where you could get run over from the drive through traffic if you didn't look before crossing the road. It was an awesome dream. Very Happy
Shazephre
gyraluzie wrote:
I had the most unexplainable dream this morning. Though I didnt remember it thoroughly, I remembered the incredible and feeling I had in my unconcious stupor. I woke up confused. It was the weirdest thing. But I think it is the most beautiful human ability.

What's The (insert word)est dream you've ever had?

oh my god... don't get me started on dreams... i have f***ed up dreams every night and if i don't then i simply don't dream. I'm pretty evil in my sleep aparently, my girlfriend says i tried strangling her once while i was asleep but i think she may have been lieing but who knows ¬_¬
Zombie
last night i dreamt that i pked a godsword in runescape nonmembers world, which is impossible to do
Nehallyn
The strangest dream I have ever had was when my McDonalds hamburger started mooing at me.
Vladalf
Nehallyn wrote:
The strangest dream I have ever had was when my McDonalds hamburger started mooing at me.

Hahaha, That's a good one. Sounds like a funny dream!
-Vladalf
_AVG_
The most weird dream I ever had contained only me in some sort of glass ball floating around in space ... really weird.
toadinhishole
Ok. This ones disturbing:
I was on a late night train, there was me and two vey humerous drunks who were trying to convince each other thy could walk in a straight line. It was a moving train, so not the best thing to prove given theri state.
Anyway, I started to nod off, my eyes started drooping and Radiohead's Kid A was playing over the sound of my breathing.

I was in a field running for my life. Leaping over barb wire fences and hedges whilst behind me this goat, bearded and bleeting is chasing after me.
What made it so horrifying wasn't the constant pace, or even the hooves echoing over the grass. But that beasts face was positively euphoric. Almost friendly and welcoming.

Shudders.
psycosquirrel
Zombie wrote:
last night i dreamt that i pked a godsword in runescape nonmembers world, which is impossible to do

When you dream about video games... You might need to go outside more...

I had a dream that I was the biblical Noah, fighting off the flood last night.

I woke up to tornado sirens, with some hellish rain outside...
Zombie
psycosquirrel wrote:
I had a dream that I was the biblical Noah, fighting off the flood last night.

It sounds like you dream that you are a godly form because your subconscious contrasts your low self esteem, you should not be afraid of meeting new people.
Arty
The weirdest dream i've ever had was about me trying to wake up in time to watch saturday morning cartoons. >_> man my dreams aren't weird enough xD
RubySlasher
I have a reoccurring nightmare about a completely black circle.
For some reason it triggers mental pain and really screws with my nerves in my sleep (like my hearing volume will turn up and down, I'll start shaking and feel very scared/angry/desperate/emotional, and without any kind of dream sequence or anything to trigger it.)

YAY FOR THE BIPOLARITY INDUCING BLACK CIRCLE.

chi0
I once has a dream that I was bring guided around a chicken-themed festival by a little dwarf (of the Snow White variety). An Enrique Iglesias song was playing, and when I asked what Enrique Iglesias had to do with chickens, the dwarf looked offended and told me, "Enrique Iglesias is the chicken GOD!!"

I had this dream over 6 years ago, and I can still remember it.

Also, another one from high school - I dreamt that dinosaurs were attacking the school, but nobody would believe me until they were eaten. The only safe place was the computer studies classroom.
Shewolf
I once dreamed that the story of the Lord of the Rings had happended, long ago. It was our past, and not very well-known history. But now the nazgűls had come back, and they wanted to kill me.
I ran a lot that night. - Though I never left my bed...
erlendhg
The weirdest and also scariest dream I've ever had, was a dream I used to dream several times when I was little.

It starts with a normal (random) situation. Then, suddenly, my mom starts knitting or sewing something (for some reason) and then a little wooden table with a needle and sewing thread appears.

Now comes the most bizarre. Suddenly, it feels like I am losing contact with my mother, she disappears, and then infinite escalators(!) are taking me away from everything into complete dark.

I have been told that I have woken up from that dream a few times and started walking around, being halfly asleep, trying to escape from the escalators. I know it sounds really weird, but I was really haunted by that dream back then.
hiquality
I once dreamt that my father entered my room with a giant yellow banana. The banana was heavy
but hollow.And inside the banana there was a ring for my thumb that allowed me to fly or jump really really high. And i was jumping and jumping...and then i woke up...
Kcin1
I dreamt I was on Fear Factor and I had to sit on a couch naked on a new your street corner. I was waving to people passing by, and then some wierd stuff happend that I can't fully explain in text. Most of my dreams end up like salvador dali paintings.