FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it possible to change servers?

jon_k
is it possible to change servers that im hosted on beacuse i keep getting this error when I try to click any buttons on my pages forum
Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@(my site) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

and when trying to install the other parts of this i get
Quote:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@(mysite) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Smile
jon_k
is it?
Diablosblizz
Please do not spam, and no it is not allowed. There has also been a post about the Internal Server error and Bondings is working on it.
rvec
no it's not allowed, it's somewhere in a stickey or faq also.

Bondings is working on the errors, but we can't move all members of one server to the others if there's an error on it.

-close-