FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Bang Theory

BigBangFan
Is there anyone who doesn't think that this is the funniest show on television today? I can watch the show over and over again and still find it hilarious! It may be that I live it and know some "Sheldons", "Leonards", et al.
simonwest80
Well i wouldnt say its the funniest, but i certainly do enjoy it. Think my fav still is 2 and a half men.
TVme
One of the reasons BBT is so good is that it is written and produced by Chuck Lorre. Lorre also writes and produces Two and a half Men. There was only 17 episodes of BBT in the first season, but everyone of the shows was hilarious. Thank goodness and CBS that the show was renewed for the 2008 season, it's rating weren't that great.
eday2010
I love this show. Probably my second favourite sitcom after Corner Gas. It lets me see how some of you people live your lives Smile
rshackelford
I do think it is the funniest show on TV. It's absolutely hilarious, after the episode when Sheldon was trying to blow people's heads up with his mind I was doing it as a joke for the next week.
blk3
Currently my favorite comedy show at the moment. Followed by How I met your Mother. Kind of remind me of the inner nerd inside of me.
lastelement0
this is such a great show. i find all the characters great in their own right. they all bring something different to the table. and each have their own quirks that when brought together is just hillarious. it also helps that i sorta know what they are talking about. when they go all science and tech during the episodes.

AA vs PMS FTW!!!!
haydxn
I love it. Seemed a little rubbish at the start, but the characters are really great, and the intellect behind the script is both apparent and unpatronising. I hope we get some more!
absolution
I love this show it is hilarious, i have housemates that are not as big nerds as what i am and they still love the show. You dont even have to understand the lingo to find it funny which i thing is most peoples appeal to the show.
barbaramorriy
i dont think the theory is wrong....although the show is mouth paner...so much fun
BigBangFan wrote:
Is there anyone who doesn't think that this is the funniest show on television today? I can watch the show over and over again and still find it hilarious! It may be that I live it and know some "Sheldons", "Leonards", et al.
bloodrider
The best!!! Very Happy
todabeat
I've been watching this in Spanish, because it airs here on my city, but I've been wanted to see this in english
kutekitten
Ah, so funny, so witty, so worth it. What's the best part is discussing episodes in computer class, it just completes the ultimate nerdy classification. This has to be one of the best shows on tv. (Not that there are better shows not on tv, come to think of it... a tv show that isn't on tv would be a bit odd...)
Radar
Very funny, very nerdy. I just think you need to get people together to watch it, some who are nerdy, and some who aren't, to see the contrast. I'd love to see if people laughed at different times, or at the same points.
dude_xyx
The Big Bang theory is my favorite TV show these days. Never thought physics can be this funny !!
ribozon
Now I like the science and find it funny deal just because of sheldon and leonard ! Very Happy
Insanity
It's hilarious because I get a lot of the in jokes... I wonder if it's popular among people who aren't complete nerds and geeks?
adri
Insanity wrote:
It's hilarious because I get a lot of the in jokes... I wonder if it's popular among people who aren't complete nerds and geeks?

Probably people who don't like science, don't understand the jokes and therefore they don't watch it (I wouldn't either if there was a latin/greek comedy show ...).

Adri
slashnburn99
have tried not for me
ultimatermof
I like Big Bang Theory. I watch it in E2TV. It's very good, very funny.
silverdown
Dont think I ever heard of it.. ill check it out tho or search for it on the internet.
driftingfe3s
Insanity wrote:

I love The Big Bang Theory. It's one of my favorite shows right now.

You don't have to be a nerd to like it either. Having taken physics and chemistry in college and being a Bio major I almost always know what they are talking about. My girlfriend on the other hand doesn't get most of the science stuff but still loves the show. She still finds they way sheldon acts funny so there is humor all over the show even if you don't grasp the science parts.
jigoku05
the only american series I watch
dude_xyx
I wonder if there going to be a 6th season of Big Bang Theory. Really hope there is !
c'tair
Ah, I can't wait for the season premier that's gonna take place on the 23rd. Especially curious as to what will happen to Sheldon. Too bad the episodes don't air everyday
dude_xyx
Yay !!! The Big bang theory season four has started ! I'm downloading the first episode of season 4 since it will take years watch it on TV.
mtorregiani
That's true, The Big Bang Theory is currently one of the best TV shows in the air.
The show is getting better and better!
ankur209
Big Bang Theory is truely one of the most hillaracious comedy soap i've ever watched on TV.
am so much a fan of this show that if i missed ou even a single show then the very next day i search out for the show on the internet... Razz

I love the show... Shocked
dude_xyx
watched the first episode of season 4. Hilarious ! Sheldon going on a date and Howard and his robot hand! I love this TV show.
Parkour_Jarrod
Love it, it's a pity that people think Pop Culture is like that though, i doubt there is a group of friend JUST like that, i mean my friends and I are VERY similar... even my mother says so Razz but in reality people don't think it as funny... its just the latest form of slap-stick comedy for today's society in my opinion.
D'Artagnan
dude_xyx wrote:
watched the first episode of season 4. Hilarious ! Sheldon going on a date and Howard and his robot hand! I love this TV show.

IT'S back! amazing Smile

its funny sheldon is dating, and the actor just married this month
emanuel2
chuck lorre's vanity cards are always a pleasure to read. From yesterdays big bang theory vanity card:
"It's save to talk openly and honestly with people because they're not really listening."

so f***ing true (in the most cases)

BTW: I think the big bang theory is one of the best comedy shows ever
CheDragon
LOL! yeah! it is definitely funnier when you usually hang out with several "Sheldons" "Leonards" and even "Howards" and "Rajeshes" xD
ricardo22
I REALLY ENJOY IT!
CERTAINLY IT'S THE FUNNIEST SHOW ON TELEVISION NOWADAYS
SHELDON IS THE BEST CHARACTER, WITH HIS SARCASM, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ieithelisto
BAZINGA! I love it!
BBT is definitly one of the best comedy series at the moment and I haven't missed a single episode since the beginning!

Sheldon is just hilariouse, even though I wouldn't wanna hang out with him in real life Very Happy
dude_xyx
There are only 3 episodes left in 4th season. I hope they will start airing the 5th season soon after too. This is one TV which gets better and better by every new season.
kacsababa
Actually 7 episodes left, a usual full season is 21-25 episodes long on a commercial tv channel, and its 24 in this case. Smile

After that the next season starts when most of the season starts, in september-october; TBBT so far started on the last whole week of september, so season 5 probably will start on sep. 22 (thursday). ^^
ProwerBot
Big bang theory is one of my favourite recent comedy shows along with curb your enthusiasm. (Neither beat seinfeld... yes I'm 15 and I like seinfeld is it weird?)
tazone
very funny
and sometimes theories that i know which is fun to see how they use it in their context

i saw the unaired pilot and thought it was less good because it didnt have raj and howard
but it was still ok
portoskt
i would like to have neighbor like that )))
ricardo22
TBBT IS THE BEST! MY FAVORITE AT ALL!
I love Sheldon! Leonard makes me laugh! Penny iis too gorgeous!
Allll in the big bang theory is perfect!!!
It coudn't end Sad((

I like two and a half men two, is really funny
dude_xyx
I heard season five of the big bang theory will be aired on 2013.
kacsababa
You heard wrong, season five will start on Sep 22, 2011.
But now I'm curious what your heard, why would they postpone the show for two years?
dude_xyx
I hope I'm wrong. I saw it in other forum somewhere probably just a rumor. One thing I know is CBS announced that the show has been renewed for an additional three years till 2014. I hope they won't cancel it after a while.
Hello_World
yeah, this is the show I enjoy the most at the moment, and has been for a while. It is light and enjoyable and the characters are very likeable, funny.

Funny, that it is written by the same person that writes 2 and a half men, that stupid show with very unlikeable characters. Amazing.
kacsababa
dude_xyx wrote:
I hope I'm wrong. I saw it in other forum somewhere probably just a rumor. One thing I know is CBS announced that the show has been renewed for an additional three years till 2014. I hope they won't cancel it after a while.
I'm actually reading a few gossipy sites regarding tv shows and never heard of that. And can't think of a reason either, the show is very successfull.
portoskt
sheldon is cool, but my favourite character in this show is pretty neighbor )