FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.ParkirOtak.com ~ My New Site

phicha
Err, there is nothing i can said expect
I already creating a new site www.parkirotak.com , all people is welcome, and it will be very nice of you to give me some comment and suggestion.

Thanks ^^
pashmina
looks interesting. I didn't realize it was made with phpBB, in my first glimpse, and had a stupid idea of asking you the CMS you used.. Razz
Anyway, back to your site, it looks good, and surprisingly nothing much interesting there for me.
SO good luck with your site
tamilparks
very nice site congrulation
Digital Thoth
The site is crisp, it feels a little constricted, but that's probably because I don't use a full screen browser. The language is not one I know, so I can't say if the content is any good, but judging from the hits you've gotten in the last few months, there must be something bringing visitors in.

It's easy to view, after a couple of moments to orientate yourself with the site, and the colors are pleasing to the eyes. Over all, I'd say it's nice, but like pashmina, there's really nothing of use to me, so good luck with the website, it's already appearing to be something of a success.
phicha
thanks for the suggest,
ehm i know also there still less thing to use for user.

Is there some idea to make user more comfort ?

thanks,
b4r4t
You have SQL error, and the page is not displaying correctly now. But ... the colors are nice. If You fix the error, then maybe I'll be able to write some more about Your site.
InsanePL
Can`t see what`s on this web Smile

cuz of

Quote:
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

[]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: phic
inganta_tarigan
Mantap bos, Its seem that you use drupal ya?
ajarin dong..