FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A complete redesign of my site: Feedback?

ocalhoun
I completely redid my site, with new content, a new look, and most importantly, an easy to edit php framework.

All the sections except for the community and archive are brand new.

Could you tell me what you think about it? Especially the hall of fame section.

Linky: http://www.EquineDream.org
brokenadvice
I really don't like the yellow on green text, but that is more personal preference. Also, the main content should have some padding to make the text more readable.
Magicman
There is not enough contrast between the blue links and the green background. Also, the side menu is stretched out on certain pages.
pashmina
Could you at least care your visitor's eyes!!! Those are seriously very hard colors. Seriously you got to do much better than that.
Good luck for that
adri
You need to change the "navigator" code and also add some margin to this title: "The Transformation Hall of Fame"

Maybe it are hard colors but that is his choice and I think the it are nice colors. Wink

Greetz

Adri
Arseniy
Fonts seems careless, and not enough contrast between links and background.
Everything else seems great.
guitarcrazy087
If I were you I would shrink the side menu a bit. It's not the main part of the page so it doesn't need to be so big. Spread things out...add some padding- we're in the web 2.0 age now...no need to cram. i would clean up the footer...at least in Safari it's all on one side and there doesn't seem to be much order to it.

Those are some basic things that I think would help your layout. Good luck, keep up the hard work!
tamilparks
the navigator menu is very large why not you can make it to small so that it will attract more to the visitors