FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost AdSense users

hofodomo01
I'm just wondering, for all you who use Google AdSense and run personal websites, assuming that your websites aren't massive online communities (and also assuming that a steady flow of visitors come, say, 100 visits/month), how much AdSense revenue can you expect it to generate?
rajupp
I am also interested to know about this. But 100 visits per month is too less a number. per week is kinda ok I believe. Moreover I am not sure why google hasnt approved my adsense application. I had submitted it over a week back Sad
goutha
The average of clic/page view is about 3% to 4%.

Then let's say that you have 100 visitor / month. Each visitor will see an average of 2 pages. Then 200 page views will give you about 6 to 8 clics.

Now the price for every clic is very different. From 5 cents to like 50 cents.

Then your revenue will be somewhere between 30 cents and 4 dollars.

I hope that it's useful.
rightclickscott
I've only made about 8 bucks, and I've had my site for a loooooooooong time. Don't expect too much cash.
ForceRun
I guess that makes sence, unless you have a very active website, most people don't click on the ads any more.
Zombie
I haven't tried using adsense actually. But I get around 10k hits a day... used to be 30k but I have been having forum issues... and I've lost a lot of my audience.
Animal
Perhaps the Advertising forum would be best suited to this discussion. There are many "war stories" about adsense users, and a good few success stories too Wink

-close-