FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joey

rakeshkumar
anyone for joey ??
vainer10
Good Show! i like it! but i expected more...
rakeshkumar
vainer10 wrote:
Good Show! i like it! but i expected more...

well !! the problem is the first thing that comes into mind after seeing Joey is F.R.I.E.N.D.S and thats where we feel that something is missing
Tepelstreeltje
I really didn't know what to expect from this show, but after the Dallas taxi incident in the first episode, I was convinced it was going to be a show worth watching. Now, after watching 10 episodes, I'm still not disappointed about the quality of the show. I was afraid that, subconsciously I would draw comparisons with the Friends show, but this show has such an atmosphere of it's own, that that's not the case. I've seen some bad comments about this show, which I really don't understand. It makes clear that the definition of 'a great TV show' varies from person to person. Anyway, I like the show, I like the characters (especially Alex, the cute blonde neighbor) and I hope we can enjoy this show for a long time to come.
memsa
Sadly it suffers the fate of all spin-offs. I feel sorry for Matt Le Blanc who is obvioulsy a talented individual.
Perhas they can do "Lost in Space2" ...alas sequels and spin-offs often share the same fate.
alextweewielers
It's a friends wannabee but is not even close of what Friends was.
Twikki
Romeo Romeo where for art thou romeo

and who are you

well i'm romeo

I think u should take that as a not watched it but heard a few quote from it
colilon
I know theres no way to ignore the friends impact...

But, i came to watch the show with no thinking of friends
i have made a total seperation...

And as a comedy, it is just wonder full!!!
no comlains...
boringest
i liked joey and phoebe the best in FRIENDS so the show Joey is actually quite good, esp. with a lack of comedy sitcoms currently on TV =)