FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who introduced you to these forums / site??

rs3beta
just want to know how you found this site or who introduced you to this site i just generaly came across it on google joined and fell in love with it xD
missdixy
I'm pretty sure I also came across it with google but I don't even remember what I was searching or what.
Donutey
It was some free server review website I think, where I first came across frihost.
Agent ME
I think I was googling for free webhosting and stumbled upon this site. I can't remember whether I actually found this site directly, or saw it recommended by some other website through google.
rvec
I found it with some free webhosting compare thing. I needed more bandwidth then my host at that time could give me (needed about 7gb) and I wanted about 200mb space. Of course I didn't want ads, and I wanted PHP and Mysql. FriHost was (at least at that time) one of the few hosts that did it all, and accepted me the same day (Account Creators where fast in the good old days Razz ).
SpellcasterDX
Some free webhost directory thing I think. I don't remember which one.
crimson_aria
a friend of mine from a school organization introduced this site to me.
Nehallyn
Found the site using Google. I find everything using Google.
Nameless
The INTERNET introduced me, by the power of some random free webhosting review site.
eekieskywalker
actually i just want a host space to post my novel in the 1st place... heard it's free here
ForceRun
I was just looking for some free quality web space without ads, and this was at the top of the Google search.
mrcool
I am just knew to this site...a friend of mine introduced me and he said this site provides great service like web hosting...
wmmullaney
Google, Google, Google.

(I was looking for a free hosting service I could use PHP with) Very Happy
Rajiev
No one introdised me here.

I serched my way here by .... ya the Google thing. Wink

I was searching for a good Joomla host and whoa.. I never expected this good
j_f_k
I don't personally know anyone that is on this site - i found it via web search when i needed a hosting site and didn't want one that corrupted my web page with all sorts of rubbishy ads. I thought I'd try it out and have nothing to lose and don't regret it as this appears to be a v well maintained site!
standready
one of the web hosting directories I found using google. I love it here.
ashish2005
It's been years that I have been a member of frihost but I still remember how i found this site. I found this site when I was searching for freehosting. I was moving from one freehosts to another regularly because they just dissappeared. Then I found frihost from a free web hosting reviewing website and then I joined this site and I got my hosting in one day.

I have then become a member of this site and still have a few uni.cc domains here with very few traffic.
amitniec
I was introduced to this site by one of my friend.
kristine
i search at google any forums to join and I find frihost. Cool
loonix
I found Frihost via google when looking around for hosting solutions. Have recommended it ever since Wink
mattyj
i found it from freewebspace.org or something like that....
Ghost Rider103
Google for me as well. I think anyways. Or it could have been MSN Search engine, since I used to use that a lot a long time ago.

Some search engine, just not sure which one, lol.
deanhills
I found the site indirectly. I was googling for free Website space and someone had done some research on free Website space and how it works for each Webhost providing the free Web space.
Afaceinthematrix
I have no idea because I found it so long ago. I remember I was searching for something in google and I somehow came across this!
Drawingguy
I was looking for free webhosting, as pretty much all of us were, and I was reading this article comparing certain providers. I think frihost was pretty much at the top, with the little warning "forum posting required" or something along those lines...hahaha
reiika101
I learned this site from Free Webhosting Talk, a sister site of Webhosting Talk. Without it, I wouldn't find Frihost -- the best service of free hosting ever!
Helios
Search before opening a new topic.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-95893.html

-close-