FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paid Online Surveys

carl_fernandes
Does anyone here know of online surveys that pay you to take a survey. Recently I read some articles on them and then i researched them on the internet. I found quiet a few surveys that actually pay you once you complete the survey.. But I am not sure if this is true.. If anyone here has any experience in such surveys then please share it and recommend any site to read up about them..
Wuppie
I found http://www.surveyclub.com as the first hit on google. Maybe this site can help you out.
I never used it or filled in an paid online survey, but I think you get paid for the surveys because the company that gives those servers can find valuable information for new products in those surveys. That's what I think.
Wolf1918
I've actually been paid to fill out online surveys. I think the most I ever got was 5 or 6 dollars. And that survey company never really gave you enough surveys to make more than 10 or 12 dollars a month. There are qualifying questions that they ask you before you get to take the survey and if you don't fit the profile the company taking the survey is looking for you won't be allowed to finish the survey, so you can't get paid for that one. I've also done surveys that give you points for taking surveys, when you save up enough points you could cash them in for stuff. I usually got gift certificates from places like Amazon with mine.

It's been a very long time since I've done any of them but there are some real ones out there, and they do pay. Just don't expect to make a lot of money. I think it took me 4 or 5 months of taking surveys to get enough points for a $25 gift certificate for Amazon.

It takes a lot of time to do them, you don't make much, but if you're unemployed, or extremely bored, it will give you something to do. A lot of surveys I didn't qualify for because I don't drink or smoke, and being a little older, I think, kept me out of the profile range for some of them.

Just my 2 cents,
Chad
missdixy
Surveyspot.com works well, but like the person above me mentioned, it sometimes takes a lot of time and you don't get very much money. I used to do surveys ocassionally and I would save up about $50 on the account and then request a check. This was by no means on a weekly basis. It would actually be more like, a month or two of work. Maybe more. It depends because THEY email YOU with surveys you might qualify for, then if you qualify, you get money. They're usually long and each one is like $3-$5 but some are worth like $10 each (rare.)
goutha
I think that it's kind of loosing you time with these surveys.

Try to have your own blog, sell some stuff on ebay, you'll make more money...
ForceRun
You can go out and get a min-wage job and make a lot more money per time that you would spend trying to make money off of surveys.
Zombie
I don't think paid surveys are a good way to make money online. You should try online marketing programs, I've heard there is some good money there.
goutha
Zombie wrote:
I don't think paid surveys are a good way to make money online. You should try online marketing programs, I've heard there is some good money there.

You have to be careful with those program. 90% are fake programs that will try to steal a few buck from you.
ashish2005
I also think that paid surveys are not a good way to make money online. There are those good one, real ones where you can make some money but I think that we do not make that much money in surveys. You have to have a lot of referrals so that you will be able to make a decent amount of money. I had joined in one popular one years ago and I am from a Non-US, asian country so till date they have not even sent me a single email asking me to fill their survey.

And then there were those which I joined but never paid me and they also vanished after some months. So be careful as you have to work really hard on surveys, wait a long time to reach the minimum payout and wait days to actually recieve the payment.
hlavco
A few weeks ago, I got a check in the mail for a hundred bucks. I looked up the name of the company it was from, and sure enough it was a survey company. I do surveys on the internet from time to time, but none have ever told me I was being paid. It was a nice surprise, and I'll be sure to keep doing the surveys just in case it ever happens again.
driftingfe3s
I also use Surveyspot.com. I used a few other ones as well that all paid but I dont get many emails from them anymore. You don't get paid much thoug, its usally 1-3 dollars for a 20-30 minute survey. Sometimes you can make more depending on the survey. Still it does add up after doing a bunch of them.
AlcatrazAgony
sURVEYS ARE HELLA ANNOYING, i'M GOING TO GROW UP, AND DESTROY SURVEYS! Twisted Evil
Arty
Tried to but there are usually way too many questions. D:
raine dragon
Actually, if you really are interested in making money for your opinions, you might look into actually becoming part of a real-life product evaluation group. Companies will hire random individuals for a few hours to ask them for opinions on products, marketing plans, etc. Generally the pay is better than the online surveys if they are paying. But it's harder to become part of a focus group than to join an online survey site.
Zombie
some of those online surveys are scams... and the others take a long time for your reward to arrive... not such a great thing
snowynight
No i think those survey are rididulous to promise you a lot of money when in reality it is impossible thinking that in this way they will have to pay too much money for the questionaire tens of thousands of people have done.
Also such surveys take up too much of your time so i ignore and block all such pop ups.
mtorregiani
http://www.awsurveys.com/ is a pretty good site. I'm still waiting to get the minimum...
There are links to other survey sites.

PS: I'd appreciate if you could add me as your referrer...
biljap
I have a lot of spam email offering me paid surveys… Few years ago, I tried that and also some sort of paying you to surf the internet and click on some ads… Rolling Eyes
I gave up very quickly... Maybe somebody was lucky and found those offer to useful to make some money but I don’t believe in that too much.
airh3ad
Well Since the increase in the popularity of paid surveys, there are now several web sitesi think social networking site also offer paid surveys , mostly offer a list of paid survey companies for a one time fee. Not each of these list are worth purchasing but the good ones certainly are defintely worth it. The other benefit of signing up with these paid survey companies over searching yourself is that all the survey companies in the surveys directories will have been tested to make sure they are safe and genuine or not a scam. Many fail to make anything out of completing survey is that they give up straight away. The reasons for this are because at first the majority of companies will only send paid surveys with little rewards. There is however a good reason for this. like you earn money or you just wasteting your time peace.
pashmina
I feel survey services are all scam sites, so it should never be trusted. Laughing
the-guide
Waste a lot of time but got very little money, bad money making idea.
blackjack21
i'm trying to find the way to make money from the internet. once i heard fill surveys makes money so i try it.
but what happen next is zzzzerooo to me, my country is not available for most of surveys site program.
what can i say.
Keran
Once I got really hyped up about the idea of making money over the Internet, I was registered on many different sites that required me to either post, click links, take surveys and I've done that for over month and never got a single $... So I don't believe in this crap, it's better to get a normal job...
airh3ad
nothing happen on paid surveys we can't make money here im sure.
tony
I tried something like that once; the prize was supposed to be something like an iPod (maybe it was ... long time now, don't remember). but I could never win that; because it was a loop - always would simply ask me more questions!
tony
I tried something like that once; the prize was supposed to be something like an iPod (maybe it was ... long time now, don't remember). but I could never win that; because it was a loop - always would simply ask me more questions!
tony
goutha
If you want to loose you time, then go for it.

You are better working few hours a week in the real world. You'll earn more money, and you can add this to your resumeé You cannot add to your resume that you are making 3$/week answering surveys...
mattyj
my missus does a few of them

you dont get paid much, a few cents or something per survey, but she has gotten a few $20 - $50 gift vouchers out of them...

I wouldnt rely on the money though coz you need to do a lot of them to get anything out of it
shkumbin
I believe you get paid to complete surveys, but in my country they are not available, otherwise I would have tried some Smile
Vladalf
I tried completing surveys once but I never cought on it. Usually most surveys are out of europe, for the states, and it takes to much time to make anything.
Vladalf
PatTheGreat42
In my experience, if someone is offering to pay you absurd amounts of money to do something terribly easy, they are lying lying conning liers who are lying. They lie!
jjhawaii
carl_fernandes wrote:
Does anyone here know of online surveys that pay you to take a survey. Recently I read some articles on them and then i researched them on the internet. I found quiet a few surveys that actually pay you once you complete the survey.. But I am not sure if this is true.. If anyone here has any experience in such surveys then please share it and recommend any site to read up about them..

i saw on the internet some surveys, but all of them you have to pay to be a member and then they would give you jobs. i think online survey is just a scam. why would you have to pay first to take a survey?
hlavco
One time, I received a check in the mail for one hundred dollars, for filling out an online survey. Whoever had given me the survey never told me I was getting paid for it, or if they did I didn't notice, so it was a nice surprise.
jsarnold
There are lots of these, and i did try to see if it was possible to earn a living doing this full time; it wasn't. They pay so little, and are so sporadic that it can take ages just tracking them down. The amount of time spent on a survey was far more than suggested usually, unless you just clicked randomly, and the reward was a pittance.

I tried those paid-to-surf and ppc emails too - but after a month of clicking I think I'd earned about 2 dollars.

What's more, you couldn't withdraw any money earned until you hit some absurd figure like £100. At that rate it would have taken years.
paidsurveytakers
there are different ones online. It takes a little bit to work to find the good ones, but when you do its well worth it.
paidsurveytakers
tony wrote:

Yah that stuff drives me crazy also! You have virtually no chance to win anything!
deanhills
I was unaware one could get paid doing online surveys. Sounds like a good technique to motivate people to do surveys. Depending on how professionally it would be done. And whether they screen the people who do the surveys for them.
standready
I have done online surveys and still do. What I don't like is all the questions to pre-qualify. Surveys, as others have noted, pay $3-$5 for maybe twenty minutes of your time.
ankitdatashn
I participated in some surveys a couple of time and the result was disappointing, what I can decipher from the result is that most of the survey sites are fake and not sure if real ones exist. Sad

According to me a waste of time probably...
Nameless
A few months ago I signed up to about half a dozen survey sites. Only one of them sent surveys with any regularity, and I did eventually get paid for them. They're not in any way, shape or form worth the money that you get, but if you just want to kill time or let companies know what you think of their advertising (more often than not), eh why not.
dude_xyx
hlavco wrote:
One time, I received a check in the mail for one hundred dollars, for filling out an online survey. Whoever had given me the survey never told me I was getting paid for it, or if they did I didn't notice, so it was a nice surprise.

wow one hundred dollars for a single online survey ? Now that's nice. I wish I could find a survey company like that. Most of todays online survey companies are not worth to bother about.
goutha
100$ ? are you sure?

Online surveys (I'm talking about serious ones) pay about 5$ to 15$. A 100$ is a survey that takes like 5 hours to answer...
standready
goutha wrote:
100$ ? are you sure?

Online surveys (I'm talking about serious ones) pay about 5$ to 15$. A 100$ is a survey that takes like 5 hours to answer...

Some surveys companies have raffles besides payment so maybe that is how hlavco received that payment.
watersoul
carl_fernandes wrote:
Does anyone here know of online surveys that pay you to take a survey.

I signed up to OpinionPanel.co.uk when I was at Uni, and they pay you in Amazon.co.uk vouchers. It does work, but takes absolutely ages, although if you're here regularly on Frihost and in +credit points then you probably have the time for it so I'd recommend it as an option to direct your energies towards real cash benefits.
I spent goodness knows how long answering who knows how many questions, but I did end up with a £45.00 book out of it eventually, so I'm happy to vouch for this sites integrity if you're a UK based student.
iman
They really do pay? I thought they were just scams.
And aren't those things pretty long?
goutha
standready wrote:
goutha wrote:
100$ ? are you sure?

Some surveys companies have raffles besides payment so maybe that is how hlavco received that payment.

Yeah maybe. But still 100$ is too high... even in office surveys does not pay so much.
busaboss
I don't think this is a good idea to make money online.
chatrack
they will not tell, what type of people they are looking for to give responds.
kimberlymgiles31
Fusion Cash is a legitimate paid offer/surveysite. Get paid doing the things you love to do like reading emails, and taking surveys. I received my first payment from them via paypal on 7/20/2012, and I am already looking forward to my next payment.

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=kimberlymgiles
bijit
There are a lots of online paid survey programs where you'll be awarded 5 dollars after registration..but to get the money in your hand you have to wait a lot..
Bluedoll
shkumbin wrote:
I believe you get paid to complete surveys, but in my country they are not available, otherwise I would have tried some Smile
Dark side of the moon? How is the internet connection? Laughing

I've not done this but don't think it is high paying, that is ok as long as it is not boring or you hate doing it, I guess.