FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out my Blog

carl_fernandes
http://amazing-goa.blogspot.com/
GB
It's nice enough, but just uses a blogger template. Also, you only have one (very long) post that was done last year.

To really get your blog rolling, I'd start by putting up some more blog posts. Otherwise, you may get a few hits, but very few return visits.

Good luck, it takes a lot of patience and time to make a good blog.
pashmina
Your blog looks simple and informative. I went through the article, and it is quite nice. I should visit Goa after reading your article. Looks like a beautiful place to spend my summer vacation.

Well that won't be soon. And by the way did you take those pictures??
cavey
If you ever get more posts on your blog, maybe you should consider putting a short version of the posts on the frontpage, with a "read more"-link to the full post.

This template seems to be a good choice for this blog.

Will it ever be updated? It's not a good idea to promote a blog that has been "dead" for almost a year... It will lead your readers to think theres nothing to come back for later.
filesharing
nice pics Smile
carl_fernandes
pashmina wrote:
Your blog looks simple and informative. I went through the article, and it is quite nice. I should visit Goa after reading your article. Looks like a beautiful place to spend my summer vacation.

Goa is indeed a very nice place to spend your summer vacation. You can always use the information found on this blog to check out the popular tourist spots to visit....

And Yes I did take all the pictures..
carl_fernandes
filesharing wrote:
nice pics Smile

Thank You.
carl_fernandes
GB wrote:
It's nice enough, but just uses a blogger template. Also, you only have one (very long) post that was done last year.

To really get your blog rolling, I'd start by putting up some more blog posts. Otherwise, you may get a few hits, but very few return visits.

Good luck, it takes a lot of patience and time to make a good blog.

I do update my blog regularly.. But the thing is that I always append the new articles/information to the 1st post. I do this so that all the information is shown on 1 page only... I am not sure if this is a good idea or a bad one.. My idea was to basically create a blog .. sort of an infomative blog which people could use when they want to plan their vacation to Goa..
carl_fernandes
cavey wrote:
If you ever get more posts on your blog, maybe you should consider putting a short version of the posts on the frontpage, with a "read more"-link to the full post.

This template seems to be a good choice for this blog.

Will it ever be updated? It's not a good idea to promote a blog that has been "dead" for almost a year... It will lead your readers to think theres nothing to come back for later.

The blog is not dead... The thing is that I keep on adding new articles/information to the existing 1 post made by me a year back.. I was doing this because i wanted all the information to remain on 1 page only .. Is this a good idea or is this a wrong way to maintain a blog.. Please suggest
pashmina
carl_fernandes wrote:
pashmina wrote:

Goa is indeed a very nice place to spend your summer vacation. You can always use the information found on this blog to check out the popular tourist spots to visit....

And Yes I did take all the pictures..
impressive.
Keep up your work.
if you continue to give a quality post, people will naturally come..
wolverine
carl_fernandes wrote:
http://amazing-goa.blogspot.com/

nice blog buddy... Smile

my blog http://sachin-portfolio.blogspot.com/