FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which country is your favourite in upcoming Olympic

sabya
I think it will be dominated by USA and China Shocked
Wuppie
I think so too, I don't have any expectations though.
By the way doesn't this belong in the sports forum?
guitar22891
China and the USA are definitely the powerhouses. I mostly enjoy watching other countries such as france, morocco, and kenya though.
gugusm
USA and China for sure, but Poland will rock too Wink
italianoman
I've always rooted for the USA, Italy and Germany, but obviously, China is going to dominate at least behind the United States. I'm Italian so I've got to root for my home town!
eday2010
I don't care about the Olympics. I'll only be watching to see if any demonstrations or riots break out. Tha will be the only interesting thing. Some of the sports nowadays at the Olympics are ridiculously retarded. Table tennis? Please, man. That's not a sport, it's a past-time.
filesharing
China
USA
Germany
zellfaze
I would love to see Germany take home some medals Very Happy The Germans rock.
u4713242
May be Thailand ^.^
David_Pardy
Australia will once again win the most medals/population Wink
lethaltriad
Apart from the usual favourites i'm going with my home country Jamaica to clean up in the track and field category. Two of the fastest men in the world, the finals should be great and we kick ass in the womens section also.
Flarkis
I'm cheering for Canada, Germany and Estonia. Although Canada isnt doing so good, hopefully they make a comeback in the days to come Wink Although they did beat China's woman softball team Very Happy
InsanePL
And it`s sure China and USA will dominate xD
hlavco
I don't care much about the Olympics, but I live in the United States, so I'll naturally want them to win it.
william
China and the United States will dominate, of course. Right now China is ahead in gold medal count with 27 and the United States is ahead in total medal count with 55. And, I'll be cheering for the United States...obviously because that is where I reside.
Diablosblizz
Well, like the predictions, United States and China are winning so far, and they will win the most. China won basically all of the synchronized diving events. Although, I am cheering for Canada and we have a mere 7 medals (although it was 3 yesterday). United States are dominating with 65 Olympic medals.

I can't wait until everybody comes to Vancouver for the Winter Games in 2010, I would like to see Canada win some more.

Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/medals
Fake
China guys
misterXY
zellfaze wrote:
I would love to see Germany take home some medals Very Happy The Germans rock.

yes, yes we do
Deustchland!!!
bogger
Fake wrote:
China guys

I always was of the opinion that predictions should be made BEFORE you find out the answer.

ofc, we all saw china running away with it, the hunger was evident in project 119
smasha
Check out the front page http://www.pwnedinrl.com/
chartcentral
As to which country is my favorite, I was rooting for my homeland, the Philippines. Though it's sad that they didn't get into the medal tally board. Other than that, I'm truly impressed by the spectacular showing of Phelps. Smile
Kelcey
I had to root for the US. Though NBC's biased (as it should... it's american) coverage was annoying.