FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Communicating with Our Animal Friends

earth9
Quote:
Morgen Espe is an animal communicator who has been recognized and featured on NBC and CBS news. She shares her gift of communication with the animal kingdom and takes us into the minds of our furry friends. With a deep understanding of animals’ feelings and thoughts, Ms. Espe teaches classes and holds seminars on the fundamentals of conveying messages to the animal world.

It was an amazing experience to learn what was on the minds of some of the animal residents of Kern farm and very touching to know how they feel about us. They truly love humans and treat their caretakers as their parents; for example, calling many of them “Mommy” or “Dad.” We discovered that one of the most important gifts animals want to share with us is unconditional love. People who have animals feel this loving bond and it was exciting to find out that it really does exist! The animals love their human companions wholeheartedly regardless of what type of car they drive, how they look, what they do for a living, or their income level.

The director of the YMCA Camp Kern, Rachel Murphy, said that their summer camp has an outdoor education program which teaches kids and adults how to better communicate and learn about their animals’ lives.

Morgan has also written a beautiful book called Whispers of Heaven, which is a collection of excerpts from what the animals have said. The animals are here on this planet to show us unconditional love, truth and honesty. They have explained to Morgan that they only respond and deal with honesty. They have also most assuredly said that they all have souls and even come into this world following the same person that they’ve been with in another lifetime!

Morgan teaches us that we all can communicate with animals. Through this communication we can learn insightful wisdom from them and live with harmony and understanding. Animals are visual and they can understand our thoughts and feelings through the pictures we send in our minds. Morgan says this non-verbal communication can open a connection between humans and the animal world and bring a deeper awareness of how much love we can experience with the animals in our lives.

Even animals of the wild are incredibly spiritual and have many gifts to share with us just as our domestic cats and dogs and horses do. In fact, Morgan believes animals are much wiser than we are because they remember where they come from. They are truly amazing beings. She explains that the animals feel dying and the cycle of life is not a big deal. Some of them shared their thoughts on the subject saying, “Death is like going home, changing your clothes, and then coming back. It’s not a big deal.”

Morgan has also experienced the joy of reuniting lost animals with their caretakers. Through this non-verbal communication, animals are able to share their experiences as well as their location and have been guided home safely with the use of the pictures in their minds.

Morgan wants us to know that everyone can communicate with animals. How? With the use of pictures and positive affirmations, not using any negative words or thoughts which include no, don’t, can’t or won’t. Sending positive messages of what we want and not of what we don’t want to the animals will help them to understand our wishes and learn how we would like them to interact with us. For example: If you see a deer on the highway, we might panic and say, “Don’t go out onto the road.” This confuses the deer because of the negative word “don’t.” The deer will understand that your desire is for him to go onto the road. That’s one reason they may freeze on the highway when a car approaches. They may be thinking, “You want me to do what!?” A better message to send would be, “Keep your feet on the green (grass), the green is safe; or turn around and go back into the woods, back into the trees. The road is a very dangerous place; the trees are very safe.” That’s a really firm visual for us and for them to receive.

May God bless Morgan and all human beings who desire to open their hearts and share the love and understanding by being able to better communicate with the animals in our world.

Source - http://www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw/eng/news/198/an_76.htm
[MOD - quote tags and source added - Bikerman]
Rico
This is a bit of a bewildering subject. You seem to take for granted that some of your beliefs are shared by everybody. For example reincarnation in my own belief paradigm is a totally unsubstantiated philosophy that is only backed by highly controversial circumstantial evidence in the best of cases. But the idea of inter specie communication has appealed to me from the day I saw Richard Fleischer’s Dr. Doolittle back in the 1960’s. My love for animals and being semi-feral had me believing them to be sentient being long before it became a popular notion.

That they would see us as parents is totally plausible, I think it’s been proven that they even think they’re human. As for unconditional love, I’ve certainly been a recipient of that. I also wholeheartedly agree with any program to educate people on how to interact with animals, too many of us see them as things rather than beings.
psycosquirrel
I don't think animals are sentient in the way that they seem in Dr. Dolittle though.

Inter-species communication, specifically animal -> human occurs due to the primal pack mentality. Animals we bond with view us as providers, leaders, and protectors. If we show them love and loyalty, they will readily return the favor.

I don't believe that animal - human communication can be taught. It varies far too much from species to species, even pet to pet.

For example, I have two cats: Pickles and Coco. Pickles is very standoffish, and would rather me show affection by caring for him when he is ill, feeding him, and letting him outside. He allows occasional petting on his digression. He will sleep at the foot of the bed, and protect me the same way I protect him during the day (he makes terrible noises if something bad is going on outside). Coco on the other hand is much simpler. He loves attention, and constantly wants petted. In return, he will prance around, following me, and catch things as "gifts" to me. Both cats have different methods of communication with me, but both love me and are loyal to me. Animal interaction must be learned, not taught.
ocalhoun
Rico wrote:

That they would see us as parents is totally plausible,

Well, that depends on what kind of animal it is, and your relationship to it.
I know, for example, that if you let it, a horse will consider itself your superior.
Rico
ocalhoun wrote:
Rico wrote:

That they would see us as parents is totally plausible,

Well, that depends on what kind of animal it is, and your relationship to it.
I know, for example, that if you let it, a horse will consider itself your superior.

Must say I can’t blame them for thinking that way, apart from our oversized brain, that we’ve primarily used to ruin the environment, horses must be superior to humans in every possible way. I think the context of them thinking of us as parents must be looked at in specific circumstances. I don’t think a herd of wild Mustangs (do you still get those), will be running along merrily and stop at the first human they see and think “hello dad, where you been all this time.” But an orphaned foal, hand reared might think of you as a parent.

The horses I’ve met certainly didn’t think very highly of me, but I think they were judging me by my species rather than personality. Given enough time I would have been able to connect with them I’m sure. For me the biggest thing when it comes to other living things is to respect that they’re alive in the same nasty world I am.
Rico
earth9 wrote:
People who have animals feel this loving bond and it was exciting to find out that it really does exist! The animals love their human companions wholeheartedly regardless of what type of car they drive, how they look, what they do for a living, or their income level.

I have to rephrase myself after I gave this a little more thought. I previously said I’ve experienced unconditional love from animals. I don’t know if that’s a 100% truthful statement. Love is a tricky concept. I think it’s a term too easily and loosely used for a great variety of circumstances. I certainly do love animals that I know is true but psycosquirrel’s view that they only reciprocate on our initiations does hold water. Of course they don’t have the same views as us ala Dr. Doolittle, just put a baboon and a leopard in the same room and that would be proven instantaneously. But I have seen a leopard show ‘compassion’ to an infant baboon (these were wild animals and the circumstances were out of the ordinary). Under normal conditions the predator would act normally and eat the baboon. That animals are sentient beings (mammals especially) is clear by their interactions with members of the same family group, particularly the bond between mothers and their young.

What I find peculiar is the definition you gave for unconditional love. It’s strange that you’d bring in the most superficial elements of affiliation as a way to make a point about love never mind the unconditional type. I must apologize because these weren’t you own words, you were quoting Bikerman. Strange though, don’t you think?
dbershevits
Thats odd, I don't believe that it's actually possible. I guess if we spent enough time, then we could do it, but who would spend that much time on learning to speak with animals?
Rico
dbershevits wrote:
Thats odd, I don't believe that it's actually possible. I guess if we spent enough time, then we could do it, but who would spend that much time on learning to speak with animals?

Humans have spent countless billions of dollars on various endeavors to find life on another planet. For what purpose exactly? Is it so that we can open communication between the different species? Why is so much energy being expended to find other intelligent beings?

Here on earth there’s new species being found every few months, and communication with them is totally plausible. It might not be in words the way us humans speak but in all the ways communication is possible, don’t you think.

Look at body language for one. You can see by just looking at the body language of a dog, whether it’s happy, sad, and angry, who knows what other things. A dog will tell you when it wants to play, in fact there’s a common play language that stretches to just about all mammals.

I think its well worth trying to communicate with animals just for the pleasure and satisfaction of having such a kind of friendship.
aipranch
Communication with animals and other life forms happens all the time, from an animal that crosses your path, your own dear pet, or your livestock. Communication happens in so many ways & on so many levels. From a very basic vibrational level, to body language, to voice, to a mind or telepathic connection and others. And everyone and everthing uses one form or another. The more of your awareness you give to your communication the more you will understand and expand your understanding of it Very Happy
Everything communicates if you listen