FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ask Doctor Stupid:

Gonzalo
Please recall all your doubts about life.
Example:

Dear Scott:

Wow, finally a fun question. I guess. I don't know. Hmmm.... Nope.

Your poo is brown because of the accumulation of used-up red blood cells that are excreted by your body, along with oxidized bile from your liver and gall bladder. Poo isn't always brown all the time. Notice that in general, poo tends to be brownish, ranging from light brown to dark brown, depending on your diet. Having said that, don't try to adjust your diet so you can poop flouresent green or something like that. If your poop is glowing, you better get to a real doctor right away.

Eating a lot of orange food will not make you poop orange. Sometimes eating lots of vegetables high in iron might make your poop take on a greenish tinge.

Make sure you wash your hands after pooping, OK?
Gonzalo
Very well then. I guess Dr. Stupid is up on business again.

Please feel free to ask whatever comes through your curious mind about topics regarding nature, health care, mathematics, acupuncture, or defy Dr. Stupid with your very own ideas about them.
Arty
lol, this topic should be interesting. ^_^
zellfaze
Dr. Stupid, Why do so many people fight?
Gonzalo
Arty wrote:
lol, this topic should be interesting. ^_^

Dear Arty:

Let me please clarify this in trouble-free prose. Mommys and daddys, from time to time, need a little time away from each other. You definitely didn´t do anything erroneous for this to take place, and either eventually you may feel there is something you did that made them wrestle, there is not. Believe me. I was raised by Gorillas in the eastern Africa, I know what I am talking about.

Best regards and thanks for your enquiry, Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
zellfaze wrote:

Dear Zellfaze:

Your subject determines an area under discussion that held humanity behind corresponding to extraterrestrial cultures around the milky way for decades. Humans do not struggle alongside each other, it´s an optical illusion, a false impression made by gasses that crack away from small rodent´s cavities.

I always alleged that inserting mouses in our society was not a good idea.

Best regards, Dr. Stupid.
zellfaze
Dear Doctor Stupid,

Thank you for the response. May I also ask why I am up at 3 AM?

Zell Faze
Nameless
Dear Doctor Stupid,

At what point do internet acronyms become acceptable to use in real life, and to what extent does saying "Eye Eye Arr See" out loud reduce my chance of marriage?
Gonzalo
Nameless wrote:
Dear Doctor Stupid,

At what point do internet acronyms become acceptable to use in real life, and to what extent does saying "Eye Eye Arr See" out loud reduce my chance of marriage?

Dear Nameless:

In the same old fashion of an onomatopoeic way of develop expressions, acronyms are rather tolerable in nowadays human life. Nevertheless tolerance not always means freedom from strife, and you will doubtless get one to two black eyes if you manage your way to make yourself heard saying something like “LOL” out loud on a wedding or any important social event.
Even so I suggest you speak up your mind, chances of marriage do not come by hand with grammatical issues but rather they tend to vary depending on a boy´s personal hygienic.

Wash those armpits and invite me to the wedding.

Arty
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Your name makes me wonder, what's your IQ? Very Happy
Gonzalo
Arty wrote:
Dear Dr. Stupid,
Your name makes me wonder, what's your IQ? Very Happy

Im sorry, Timothy, questions regarding Doctor´s mental sanity are not to be answered.
You can still enquiry about baboon reproduction.

Thanks for understanding.

Dr. Stupid.
missdixy
Um wow, what a weird post. I'm still a bit confused about what brought upon the whole poo thing, but Ok..
Gonzalo
missdixy wrote:
Um wow, what a weird post. I'm still a bit confused about what brought upon the whole poo thing, but Ok..

Dear Missdixy:

We all know robbers are bad, but I prefer to call them super-latives. The genuine distinction between a bad robber and a good robber is the adjective that prefixes the noun. Do not be afraid to speak up your mind and communicate them, while being robbed, what your religion is; you should be proud of it.
Always remember that a reduced amount of words can actually declare outstandingly more than a lot of 2nd violin players in a classical music orchestra. Sign language will work as well.

Waiting for a query, Dr. Stupid.
Zombie
Weird. I thought poo was brown because the color brown is created by combining all the colors of the rainbow.
Gonzalo
Zombie wrote:
Weird. I thought poo was brown because the color brown is created by combining all the colors of the rainbow.

Dear Charly:

There is a meticulous rotten feature regarding colours. But if your baby was born a giant, better let him be. For more exquisite the idea may sound, keep him away from fire. They are particularly fond of processed fruit and petite reptiles. They also tend to get smaller with age, so you will happen to find this as a totally applicable pretext for spending time improving your tailoring skills.

Yours respectfully, Doctor Stupid.
KHO
Dear doctor stupid,

If penguins could fly, would ducks start sliding on their stomachs across sheets of ice?
Gonzalo
KHO wrote:
Dear doctor stupid,

If penguins could fly, would ducks start sliding on their stomachs across sheets of ice?

Dear Phillip:

Taking in consideration that the word “sheets” is the miswritten formulation of an exceedingly appealing plural that we all find irresistible to speak of, I can say that the worst imaginable end of a dilemma like this may start new fashions involving rather eccentrics hunting seasons. I wouldn’t play a Nintendo Duck Hunt with penguins, and I hope you wouldn’t either. Do we really need our street monuments jam-packed with flying penguin’s toot? I don’t think mother nature is not aware of what an untidiness would be as a result.
On the other side, I’m gambling my coins on a fresh operating system with a duck logotype trying to skate on a frozen bit of ocean, we can distribute it in Antarctica, I always respected that region.

Without any concrete answer to your question; Dr. Stupid.
Arty
But ducks don't fly. D:
KHO
Arty wrote:
But ducks don't fly. D:
.... yes they do =|
Gonzalo
KHO wrote:
Arty wrote:
But ducks don't fly. D:
.... yes they do =|

Arty is right. They actually don´t. Will be rather akward to see a bird that size boosting itself up in the sky. Nonsense.
apple
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Why are people stupid? And why do they think they can always take advantage of others?

Apple
Gonzalo
apple wrote:
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Why are people stupid? And why do they think they can always take advantage of others?

Apple

Dear Mark:

I´m taking a 2 day vacation. If anyone thinks himself capable enough to answer while I am away, please feel free to. If else, I will solve your riddle when I come back.

The Doctor is out.
ashish2005
A quite interesting topic. I have a question for you.

Dear doctor stupid,

Why are there two pimples on my face (near my chin area)?
gcaughill
Gonzalo wrote:

Question: Why do people get worked up about politics when most of the decisions are no longer democratically made any more?
psycosquirrel
gcaughill -

It has become generally accepted in societies that silence implies awkwardness. Therefore, people feel the need to be overly facetious in order to generate conversation. Therefore, political discussion exists. I personally do not indulge in such mindless babble, out of respect for my own intelligence.

To the good doctor - What is the meaning of life; 42 is not a valid answer, although it is expected to be involved in some way with a coherent response.
Gonzalo
Very well then. After a long term relationship with a harsh castaway state of affairs in the Pacific waters, my holydays met their closing stages.
This is a picture of me with some locals after tea time.
We, for sure, had an incomparable time.

Nevertheless, to what, in actual facts, matter:
apple wrote:
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Apple

Dear Apple:

The “Stupid” surname shaped it’s way around ages towards contemporary time since men can truthfully commit to memory. It’s a fairly eccentric word amalgamation born from a Latin combination that links:

Angustus: narrow, limited, strait, tight, constricted.
&
Trepide: with trepidation, in confusion.

But that definitely doesn’t mean that all people are stupid, as your question rhetorically states, only a few enclose the credit to brandish on our well god given name.

Always yours, and whiling to come back with all the held back enquiries, Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
ashish2005 wrote:
A quite interesting topic. I have a question for you.

Dear doctor stupid,

Why are there two pimples on my face (near my chin area)?

Dear Ashish:

In one of my steam vessel expeditions following the course of the Vishnumati waterway, near your vicinity, I came across a pretty peculiar legend relating two pimples on a men’s chin. If that myth is to become true, you, my friend, are about to turn into a mannequin.
I sturdily recommend you formulate an inventory of goals you may want to achieve before turning into plastic and make an effort to accomplish them as fast as possible.
It is a well known fact that 3 small spoons of brewer's yeast in clean water slows the hastened mutation process.
Plus if you are not fond of your fortune, I would have to suggest a close examination on a late 80´s movie of a girl that suffered an equal condition as you do.

And like Ema 'Emmy' Hesire looking at a stereo system playing would say: “Where do they hide all the musicians?”

Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
Dear Psycosquirrel:

First of all I would like to show my appreciation for your response to Greg Caughill’s doubt while I was away, and I actually find irresistible to add that you don’t need to worry about out-respecting your own intelligence when talking about politics, your opinion is always valid as well as your are a citizen suffering directly the verdicts approved by the hand that rules. The shame, of course, may be held by the ones that do wrong.

Anyhow;
psycosquirrel wrote:
To the good doctor - What is the meaning of life; 42 is not a valid answer, although it is expected to be involved in some way with a coherent response.

Well, I have to declare that “42” was my first commonsensical choice when I came by your topic. Stalwartly reflect about this: taking away all the base thirteen theory, which I believe you are aware of, trying to find how many times and in how many places the number "42" emerges (for example, the angle at which light reflects off of water to create a rainbow is 42 degrees), I may reduce all the possibilities to a single fact concerning my bathroom habits.
42 is the number of visits I practice to Mr. Toilette in about a 24 hour period. The number is not important, the facts that go with them are. So believe me when I tell you that the real meaning of life is not how many times you do poop, but that you do poop at all.

Chitchatting about number 2 again, Dr. Stupid.
sulavaryal
Dear Doctor stupid

computer can do anything i once heard somewhere.So today i decided test its ability. As i was feeling hungry i thought of asking it to cook me a bowl of rice.I ordered it "cook my dell cook some lunch for your master" i waited and waited but it failed miserably can you explain why oh my stupid doc.
psycosquirrel
Well, the doctor seems to be out, so I'll answer that one.

You didn't input enough money! If you could, please send your credit card information, CV2 code, social security number, phone number, full first, middle, and last name, along with any suffixes, your mother's maiden name, your full billing address, your full shipping address, your pet's name, and / or your significant other(s) name to me, and I will charge you a small, reasonable fee of $4000 for the immediate (within the next 10 business days) delivery of a perfectly-cooked bowl of white rice.

Doctor Stupid - While we are on the topic of poop, number two, and the meaning of life (which are all, clearly, quite related), why exactly does my butt itch?
Gonzalo
Haha sorry, I got bored.

Edited:
But if you want to continue with this thread, please be my guests Very Happy
psycosquirrel
Aw, that's a shame. This thread was quite amusing while it lasted.
Gonzalo
Well, if anyone may want to ask a thing or two...the doctor will answer =p

By the way, did you know this topic was locked and posts were erased from it before getting to be known? Later on was reactivated. Maybe it actually seemed harsh in an abrupt first sighting (something I totally understand xD).
mewmewlazlo
Dear Dr. Stupid,

I am a male who can make friends with just about anyone. Kind, caring, soical, etc. but i have never seemed to get a girlfriend. I am only a senior in high school right now and i made friends with 11 totally new females this week. Now, i have ALWAYS perfered long hair to short, bright blond to dirty blond, and no glasses or braces. Of these 11 females, one is particularly on my mind. She has short hair, dirty blond-if even that, let's say light brown, and braces. I have been in love before in the 5th grade, but i was "rejected". There are 3 other females that i met with all the physical features i look perfer, but i still have a stronger urge to get to know the girl with braces better. Why is that?
Ghost Rider103
psycosquirrel wrote:

You didn't input enough money! If you could, please send your credit card information, CV2 code, social security number, phone number, full first, middle, and last name, along with any suffixes, your mother's maiden name, your full billing address, your full shipping address, your pet's name, and / or your significant other(s) name to me, and I will charge you a small, reasonable fee of $4000 for the immediate (within the next 10 business days) delivery of a perfectly-cooked bowl of white rice.

Doctor Stupid - While we are on the topic of poop, number two, and the meaning of life (which are all, clearly, quite related), why exactly does my butt itch?

Itching near the rectum area is usually a common sign of a lower stage hemroid. I recommend taking a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please try to avoid any straining of the rectum, i.e. don't push when constipated, don't put any objects / male parts into the rectum, as this may cause the hemroid to bleed. Hope this helps.

Though this does sound hilarious and gross, it's actually true Laughing
biljap
Dear Doctor Stupid,

Why is it getting harder and harder to find real friends? Why is it even harder to find someone you will love and that that person also feels the same for you? Confused
Why are people jealous when there is no reason for it and why can't we all just be happy with small things that can make life beautiful, and live our own lives without hurting people around us? Sad
psycosquirrel
Wow, this has turned into the relationship forum! Laughing

Ghost Rider -

I'll try not to poop!
Gonzalo
mewmewlazlo wrote:
Dear Dr. Stupid,

I am a male who can make friends with just about anyone. Kind, caring, social, etc. but I have never seemed to get a girlfriend. I am only a senior in high school right now and I made friends with 11 totally new females this week. Now, I have ALWAYS preferred long hair to short, bright blond to dirty blond, and no glasses or braces. Of these 11 females, one is particularly on my mind. She has short hair, dirty blond-if even that, let's say light brown, and braces. I have been in love before in the 5th grade, but I was "rejected". There are 3 other females that I met with all the physical features I look prefer, but I still have a stronger urge to get to know the girl with braces better. Why is that?

Dear Mewmewlazlo:

Braces are drastically a well known artifact of unchallenged substantial hypnotism capabilities from which the concept of front glancing turns into infinite stare, leaving the single functional mental option of urgent marriage attempts.
Used commonly in the border wars between Umma and Lagash (2500-2450 BC) many where lost to this doomed apparatus. Determinably banished from public market at the time, raised again to meet the 21st century with it’s full potential and a whole new method of teeth attachment (no supplementary pineapples are applied in addition within the process anymore).

My recommendation is not to be very meticulous on the subject of the affair; have in mind that all baboons feel the same with the lights off and understand that love raises above texture more willingly than by sight. That’s approximately the reason why blind people live happily ever after. More to the point, what you may find inside her may be reasonably a better goal to achieve when having affinities. Be muscular, search deep.

And rather I feel the urge followed by an exceedingly curiosity to ask why the word “rejected” was between quotes, I won’t.

Always your friend, Dr Stupid.

Ps: I like your name.
Gonzalo
psycosquirrel wrote:

Dear Psycosquirrel:

Quoting a big one I may say that you are either scratching excessively too much or passively too little. Be a sport, find the accurate balance.

Always yours, Dr. Stupid.

ghost rider103 wrote:
Itching near the rectum area is usually a common sign of a lower stage hemroid. I recommend taking a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please try to avoid any straining of the rectum, i.e. don't push when constipated, don't put any objects / male parts into the rectum, as this may cause the hemroid to bleed. Hope this helps.
Though this does sound hilarious and gross, it's actually true.

Dear Ghost Rider103:

Don’t get me started on haemorrhoids. Your behind it’s like on vacation every pernickety minute of your life and those vacations right end when roids drop by and pay you a visit. Anyhow, in case of personal presumption, do not take the misleading path of evasiveness, go and check your opening on your regular doctor right away. Always remember that disinformation is a weapon of mass destruction more than a weapon of choice. In my opinion, I like Christopher Walkens best.

Sitting under the moon, Dr. Stupid.

To the ones studying medicine, pm me for further tutoring and instructional recently taken daguerreotypes on lively specimens.

Ok, don’t.
mewmewlazlo
Why is general public's impression of the surfer dude mean he has longish blond hair, slight tan, fit, and sunglasses?
KronikSindrome
I just wanan know when the hell ren and stimpy are making a comeback...

your dr stupid topic was definately amusing...
but not nearly as entertaining as litter boxes and logs.

so if you know when they'll come back to us....
that'd be super so I can start a cult and await said return.
Jmanamj
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Are you related to Chef Brian?

Regardless you have a new fan Smile.
Gonzalo
biljap wrote:
Dear Doctor Stupid,

Why is it getting harder and harder to find real friends? Why is it even harder to find someone you will love and that that person also feels the same for you? Confused
Why are people jealous when there is no reason for it and why can't we all just be happy with small things that can make life beautiful, and live our own lives without hurting people around us? Sad

Dear Biljap:

You are soliciting a whole bundle of questions, that ought to imply you are a very life-interested youngling. Regardless to that, I am afraid you and I know dreadfully well that the real answer for one of the bunch may answer them all in unison.

All social proclamation such as weddings, law, business, etc, are straightforward and honest from the beginning. The virtual consecration of good is always present in human kin decisions; even terrible intentioned ones have a slight slice of good. The fear of the unknown and the cognisance of the ephemeral regarding existence makes men not to lose that ray of sunlight in our day by day living sea of madness & cruelty.
That’s a fact, but why then it’s getting harder and harder for you and for all to find real friends, or even to be loved back in return as you do, also why jealousy is common currency on our minds and we dare not to reasonably understand the beautiful little aspects about life so we can live without hurting vaguely and constantly?

Well Biljap, that’s because you are not human. You fell from planet krypton a while ago.

Always yours, Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
mewmewlazlo wrote:
Why is general public's impression of the surfer dude mean he has longish blond hair, slight tan, fit, and sunglasses?

Dear mewmewlazlo:

They for sure haven’t been to New Zealand. Also, the movie Point Break (1991) by hand with some early 90´s TV shows created a bad impression in our psychotic minds.

My recommendation. One of the two; you go with the flow and stick a magazine photograph of Patrick Swayze in your face or rip your eyes off, insert a big, decent eggplant on each side and spit the person’s ceiling every time you hear he/she articulate that sentence.

(YES, ALL POSSIBLE WAYS INVOLVE AN INSERTION, DEAL WITH IT)

Happy us all Disney came with Lilo & Stitch for subduing the masses.

Not very aware of the accuracy of his answer, Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
KronikSindrome wrote:
I just wanan know when the hell ren and stimpy are making a comeback...

your dr stupid topic was definately amusing...
but not nearly as entertaining as litter boxes and logs.

so if you know when they'll come back to us....
that'd be super so I can start a cult and await said return.

Dear KronikSindrome:

I’m really sorry I can not answer to that. By the time being you can join another “waiting to come back/well said return” cult. There are plenty to choose from, Catholicism is the most attractive.

Dr. Stupid.
Gonzalo
Jmanamj wrote:
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Are you related to Chef Brian?

Regardless you have a new fan Smile.

Dear Jmanamj:

Pottery is such a fine art if undertaken with seriousness and eager, enthusiastic ideas. Please don’t wager all your money in not known materials, ask frequently if you mean quality. Don’t stick your hands inside your mouth while creating, it may stick.

Nevertheless, I know a Brian that works in the vegetable shop near by, I hope that’s enough.

Yours respectfully, Dr. Stupid.
Rico
Gonzalo wrote:
zellfaze wrote:

Dear Zellfaze:

Your subject determines an area under discussion that held humanity behind corresponding to extraterrestrial cultures around the milky way for decades. Humans do not struggle alongside each other, it´s an optical illusion, a false impression made by gasses that crack away from small rodent´s cavities.

I always alleged that inserting mouses in our society was not a good idea.

The data on why poop is brown is quite interesting but this is silly.
karysky
Doctor Stupid,

Why is it so hard to lose weight??

Razz
moray
like jerry seinfeld once asked ...
how do they remove caffeine from decafenated coffee ... and what do they do with all the caffeine
crabfish
Doctor Stupid,
Why do people speed up to 'fill-the-gap' when they can clearly see my turn signal?
Gonzalo
Wow, I definately have to answer some of these.
j_f_k
Dear Dr stupid

I am enjoying this forum immensly - this is one of the best i've seen in the 2 years or so I've been here. Tell me about the software you have to automatically read and post replies. Did you write it yourself or it is freeware/shareware? If its the former I'm impressed.
erlendhg
Dear Doctor Stupid,

Why does my points at the Frihost forum go negative so quickly? Razz
chyron_8472
Dear Dr. Stupid,

What is the maximum ratio of barnacles to the mass of an ocean-fairing vessel before the vessel is forced to sink?
mikakiev
Gonzalo wrote:
Example:

Dear Scott:

Wow, finally a fun question. I guess. I don't know. Hmmm.... Nope.

Your poo is brown because of the accumulation of used-up red blood cells that are excreted by your body, along with oxidized bile from your liver and gall bladder. Poo isn't always brown all the time. Notice that in general, poo tends to be brownish, ranging from light brown to dark brown, depending on your diet. Having said that, don't try to adjust your diet so you can poop flouresent green or something like that. If your poop is glowing, you better get to a real doctor right away.

Eating a lot of orange food will not make you poop orange. Sometimes eating lots of vegetables high in iron might make your poop take on a greenish tinge.

Make sure you wash your hands after pooping, OK?

If you eat one or 2 beetroots, your poo color really becomes beetroot color! a mixture of dark red and violet!actually beautiful!
Arty
Does this mean Dr. Stupid is back? =]
guissmo
Dear Dr. Stupid,

If you were a cactus, why???
mikakiev
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
psycosquirrel wrote:

Though this does sound hilarious and gross, it's actually true Laughing

Also it can due to the parasite warm invasion.Need to check it.
mikakiev
moray wrote:
like jerry seinfeld once asked ...
how do they remove caffeine from decafenated coffee ... and what do they do with all the caffeine

They put caffeine in ampulas with a Natrium benzoas solution for injection and give it to the hospitals ER.
sulavaryal
i guess you have gotten bored with all this or is it too an optical illusion?
mikakiev
Anyone can answer the question,the presence of Dr.Stupid is not compulsory.
watersoul
Wow... what a crazy thread... educational, but still, crazy! Smile
mikakiev
Its not really an educational topic Very Happy but still it can be funny.Keep posting.
guissmo
Dear Dr. Stupid,

Who let the dogs out?

--Guissmo
mikakiev
Dogs wanna have freedom,they just escaped.