FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who's Line is it Anyway?

stiffler
Such a great funny show!!! Laughing Anyone else watch it? It reruns on a couple channels. ABCFam shows it all the time.
tidruG
Yeah, I watch it whenever I have the time. It's not always extremely funny, but it mostly is...

I think I like Carey best, and then Colin and Ryan, and then Wayne... and among the guests, my favourites are that British chick, Greg and that other dude whose name I've forgotten Very Happy
bigdan
I try to watch it when I can. Here in Australia, it's on in the middle of the night on Nine/WIN/NBN...or at a decent time on Pay TV.
vainer10
nice show! i like it when they start sing that song...
ooh hay di day di day di day di day...
stiffler
vainer10 wrote:

OH NOES!!! Its the Hoedown! Laughing

I like Ryan the best, he does really good impressions, especially of animals. Its pretty impressive to me how quick they come up with their lines, especially Wayne when he is doing one of his songs.
impronto
its too bad this show isnt on the air any more, it was one of the best
mr.e
I used to catch this show once in awhile when coming home early from work. hilarious..
tidruG
stiffler wrote:
vainer10 wrote:

OH NOES!!! Its the Hoedown! Laughing

No, it's not the Hodown... the Hay di day di thingy is the Irish Drinking Song... the one where they sing one line at a time instead of 4 lines at a time (Which they do in Hodown)
nakamaru
I don't like the show. I find it boring. It's the kind of stuff you'd see at a kid's birthday party.
Bashur
Honestly...I wouldn't mind having them at my birthday party. *laughs*
Bookface
WHOSE Line is it, Anyway?

And it was a great show. I saw them perform live once, at my school, and it was everything you could have hoped for.
Scotty2dope
this show is sweet and funny ... and i love ryan stiles that dude is hilarious on there and on the drew carey show
alonamid
the best show ever! i love wayne brady. he is funny, and he has an incredible voice. do you know he has his own talk show on the WB.
FroggieWoman
I used to like it a LOT! But when Drew Carey stopped hosting it, I lost interest. It just wasn't the same without him. My favorites were Collin and Ryan. Poor Collin, he should have worn a rug or something Laughing And Ryan was always a trip.
nondormo
FroggieWoman wrote:
I used to like it a LOT! But when Drew Carey stopped hosting it, I lost interest. It just wasn't the same without him. My favorites were Collin and Ryan. Poor Collin, he should have worn a rug or something Laughing And Ryan was always a trip.

Where I am, Drew Carey is still the host of the show. Man, then we are just watching replays. Laughing
But "whose line is it" is an enjoyable show. I like the Afro-American. He is so quick with words. I like it when he is asked to sing. (I've always wondered, does he sing impromptu? He's just amazing.)
GProject
I used to watch both the UK & US versions when they were on TV here, but they're never on anymore! It was always very good though, and an enjoyable watch. I'm surprised they haven't brought it back (especially the way TV is these days). However, they are about to release the first season of the US version on DVD.
Shake
I watch this show whenever I see it on, which doens't happen often.
I wish it was on at a time when I could watch it.
shinnoyami
i enjoy this show, i especially like colin and wayne. although my least favorite parts are the ones where they sing. I like the segments with props. Smile
soldeinvierno
It's a great show. A friend introduced me to it through the videos in Youtube and I love it!!!
filet
stiffler wrote:
Such a great funny show!!! Laughing Anyone else watch it? It reruns on a couple channels. ABCFam shows it all the time.

yeah a big fan of the show..how spontaneous ...quick clever... i especially love song segment
mceejaydee
Wayne Brady, Drew Carey, Colin and Ryan were awesome! Whos line was the best improv show EVER!
sadsac
one of my favorite shows!!!

Used to watch it when I was living in the States religiously. In AUS they only show it a few times so I always make an effort to take have some free time...
shinnoyami
I forgot to say that another favorite is 'Scenes from a hat'
who can agree with me?
OneBadOmen
I love that show! My favorite people were:

1. Ryan
2. Colin
3. Wayne

I can't remember who I liked as the fourth person because it's been a while since i've seen it.

It's amazing how they think of that stuff of the top of their head. I've always wondered if they got the subject of the skit before the show so they could think about what to say. It's hilarious though, I don't really see it on tv much anymore Sad
sonicj
this show is destined to be a classic Laughing
tkGER
I just love that show. The only thing I could say is not that great are the guests... there are some that just don't get the escence of the program and cannot catch up with the other guys... A very hard thing to do.
My favourite show was when Robin Williams appeared. The show IS Robin Williams, anyone who has seen mork & mindy will understand what I mean.
faker_phil
Great stuff, I almost peed my pants when I first watched it. A pity that they don't show it in Germany. Oh well, the translations would suck anyways.
saskshadowplayers
I love improv... watching and doing. There are alot of moments on this show which are very memorable.
m_furquan36
I still have yet to understand this show Razz it seriously seems like a show about nothing at times but then again i havent seen it properly so i guess it could be funny...in a weird way Razz
AaronJizzles
yeah... ryan and colin are hilarious... of course wayne brady is my favorite because he is just amazing, lol.... im sad it got taken off the air.. or did it? are there new ones? i would totally watch that if there were..... can anyone tell me if they do have new ones anymore?

-AJ.