FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

purpose a girl but how?

urdumaila
i love a girl. but i dont know how i purpose . can u help me
eznet
Do you mean Propose? Well, for starters, I would make sure that she felt the same way about you as you do about her to avoid the life long scar of rejection Wink

Aside from that, it should not be too hard. Do something special for her - take her some place pretty, doing something that she would want to do. It doesn't have to be someplace that cost a fortune - a nice evening walk on the beach or watching the sun set from someplace remote and peaceful (a dinner picnic perhaps)... There are a million and one ways to go about it - you just want to try to make it something that will make a good memory without being too cheezy (though some chicks think cheezy is cute, so it depends on your lady)...

Sorry this is not more specific, but it kinda all depends on what is special to you and her... Just put some thought into it and I am sure something special will come to you...
ssthanapati
Just go and tell her u like her a lot... Maybe use the words "I Love You" if u do love her..

It isint really that difficult....
leosthenerd
walking up to a girl and saying "I love you" isn't such a great idea...

its too much, ease into it Wink
creativfrequenci
Do your homework. Get to know your girl well, before you pop the question. Get to know her interests, her dislikes, and her general nature that will help you plan your proposal in a better way. If she is shy and an introvert, propose when you two are alone. If she is sporty and loves adventure, then take her for rock climbing and propose when you reach the top, lolz!!

All girls love flowers. So get a huge bouquet of roses and tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you. Tell her you would like to spend the rest of your life with her or alone. Be ready to be smothered by a genuinely happy woman's hug!

Appreciate her for what she is. Tell her "you look beautiful" when she does not have any make up on. Tell her she looks amazing when she is having a bad day and mean it. She will love you for it and will readily agree when you propose. Just don't overdo it, as it may look fake.

Girls love to be pampered so when you intend to propose, make sure you are chivalrous enough to make her feel special and at the same time not look vulnerable. Women want a strong man, not a wimp.

Don't force her to say yes. The worst you can do is to push her around and threaten her dignity. Tell her to take her time and that you shall wait. Be a gentleman and respect her. In case she doesn't want a relationship, she will let you know of it then and there.

Hope these tips help you... All the best.
RosenCruz
eznet wrote:
Do you mean Propose? Well, for starters, I would make sure that she felt the same way about you as you do about her to avoid the life long scar of rejection Wink

very nice catch eznet ! Wink
TrueFact
Well, I think that depends the most on your country or region and what kind of habits and traditions you have there for that.

But, easily, you just may go straight for her and say: "Hi, can we go out for dinner" Smile

Whatever feelings or emotions you have towards her, you can't propose right away as she simply can refuse as she may never noticed you around. You need to establish a rapport (or any kind of relation) before you take that move.

You can save yourself this step if you noticed she's attracted and/or concerned of you.

Good luck
eznet
leosthenerd wrote:
walking up to a girl and saying "I love you" isn't such a great idea...

its too much, ease into it Wink

Shocked I would home that if you are to the point of proposal, you would at least be past the awkwardness of "i love you". Laughing
indianinworld
TrueFact wrote:
Well, I think that depends the most on your country or region and what kind of habits and traditions you have there for that.

But, easily, you just may go straight for her and say: "Hi, can we go out for dinner" Smile

Whatever feelings or emotions you have towards her, you can't propose right away as she simply can refuse as she may never noticed you around. You need to establish a rapport (or any kind of relation) before you take that move.

You can save yourself this step if you noticed she's attracted and/or concerned of you.

Good luck

What do you think... Gals will say No for this. If you know her for quiet some time and if you would call her, do you think that she will say NO ??? Laughing

Supposing ur friend come to you and call you for a Dinner (which shows explicitly that he / she is going to spend Twisted Evil ) then will you go or not. Razz

AND if he / she calls you out to Dinner every day (Pay for Dining is via "DUTCH" Method) will you go or NOT ?? Rolling Eyes

KEEP SMILING ~! KeePp LiVInGgg
perdito
but at the end, if you still think that you dunno how to do it, don't do it yet)
eznet
indianinworld wrote:
Never knew that this (walking up to a girl and saying "I love you") was easy Cool . From the way u say, i will assume that you have purposed (Proposed) to multiple gals.
Razz

I think that what it boils down to is that saying "I love you" and a proposal to marriage are two completely different things... Saying "I love you", although sometimes may be difficult at first, is a natural step that comes along in many relationships after a period of time... it happens after the relationship has carried on long enough for the people to truly know each other... A proposal on the other hand usually comes far after many "I love you"s have been exchanged...

I would not dream of proposing to anyone that I was not only deeply in love with, but that I also knew almost as well as I knew myself. Marriage is a big step and can often be difficult - far bigger and more difficult than falling in love, which is easy... A proposal for marriage should only be extended when both people in the relationship have established that they love each other and have began talking about their joint future together... after all, that is what a marriage is - the formalization of two people's love and their desire to share their futures.
dale
Scatter rose petals all over her bed and put the gift wrapped ring in the center. Tell her that you bought her a gift to show how much you love her. When she opens it tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Or

Cook your loved one a romantic meal and place a note around the napkin like it is a napkin holder asking her/him to marry you. Or slip the napkin (use fabric ones not paper!) through the ring, when she goes to put her napkin in her lap she will find the ring.
Cddhesh
Initially i thought you are asking what is "purpose" of a Girl Very Happy Very Happy well, its ok. It is a serious and most important thing at the stage of life.
If you are searching on the Internet you will find many ways of proposing but again all will not be good and all may not suite you.Best way is to first observe whether that girl is interested in you or not( i don't mean to extreme end) find out whether she likes you or not. and still best way to just clear everything is directly to say "I like you, and feel like i can stand as a good life partner for you".
I know it daring to say that , but still girls want such daring boys.