FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best anime intro/ending

rufa
The question is: What anime do you think have the best intro/ending? Music-wise, clip-wise/whatever else that makes an intro good. A lot of animes change intro after a period of episodes too so make sure to state around what episodes the intro is featured.

Myself I like the Naruto ones very much. They have some really cool songs (even though some are just so ****** weird you laugh all the time). I listen to most of them once a day Wink.

One of my favourites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTEjy5AH_o

Your opinions please Very Happy! Youtube links are nice as well.
wonderline
I'd say that Paradise Kiss had a good intro/ending. Pretty graphics, designs, and interesting music. It fit the mood completely; very well done.

Bleach's first and second intros were pretty well done too; *~Asterisk still had the best graphics, in my opinion. :3
RubySlasher
YES. The Paradise Kiss intro has major class, especially because of the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YR4pehBKko

I also think the intro for Sugar Sugar Rune tends to stick in your mind for some reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTxXzSIwh0

Now, the Muteki Kanban Musume Opening, just because it's epic and falsely portrays the show, just for the sake of being stupid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGQvQj09G8E
Derbmeister
I love Sayanora Zetsubou's OPs. It's kinda obscure, but the openings throw you off from the actual content of the show, an eccentric social commentary comedy.
crimson_aria
I love all intro/ending s of Rurouni Kenshin.

I also love Code Geass intros: Colors (Season 1 first opening theme) and World End (R2 second opening theme, I think it started at Turn 14?) both songs by FLOW. I think the songs suit the storyline really well.
votd
Difficult question. I really fancy watching some of the Naruto OP and EDs. Especially the first 5 OPs along with 3 OPs of Naruto Shippuuden and all of its EDs. Also I loved Death Note OP/EDs, and some other. One Piece are also cool ones. Something to look up to.

Bleach is also cool for its OP/EDs. As well as Love Hina, FLCL, and blablabla some others.
rufa
votd wrote:
Difficult question. I really fancy watching some of the Naruto OP and EDs. Especially the first 5 OPs along with 3 OPs of Naruto Shippuuden and all of its EDs. Also I loved Death Note OP/EDs, and some other. One Piece are also cool ones. Something to look up to.

Bleach is also cool for its OP/EDs. As well as Love Hina, FLCL, and blablabla some others.

Yeah, I forgot One Piece. Those are really cool ^^. I didn't really like the Death Notes one myself. Not into that kind of music and didn't really think it fitted 100% to the series, but the animations were very cool.
Pikokola
well, one ending theme comes up to my mind, Clannad Ending Theme, Dango Daikazoku by chata
and one old opening theme from the old Digimon (the first series), Butterfly, is good too.
and maybe, one piece first opening (first or 2nd, I forgot), Believe.
bogger
despite their obviously increasing budget for intros season by season, I still love the 1st season intro:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTNe2EPyZE

some of the other ones have been a bit boring, not a fan of the 6th intro, to be honest.

Are the tachicoma in gits an "ending" ?
Pikokola
@bogger
that's bleach, right?

not only the ost, but also the story is become more plain IMO, just like naruto @_@
Seiji
Ergo Proxy has a pretty sweet ending, when Vincent throws his arms in the air, its crazy.

Naruto and Bleach always have good endings, they change all the time though.
Donutey
I always liked the Kare Kano opening, although it did start getting a little old near the end of the series. The endings though were always awesome, mostly because of the random one of a cat licking itself.
Subaru
Japan version of Rockman EXE, Ryuusei no Rockman and Naruto have very good openings ^_^ I like to play them from time to time ^_^
I don't watch endings that much because I usually want to quickly play other thing Cool
Mrs Lycos
Opening - Rozen Maiden / Paradise Kiss.
Ending - Ouran Koukou Host Club
hein
lol!!! i always without exception skip the intro and endings xD
hate the kind of mussic they tend to use.. and also.. they usually are to girly for my taste...
leosthenerd
I like the intro to cowboy bebob...its like newage jazz
reiika101
I'd say D.N. Angel has a both a good intro and ending. So does Fruits Basket, it has a good ending too. Well, that's what I think.
bdking
macross frontier
amperx
mine would have to be
Opening: Naruto Haru katana opening
or
Soul eater's Papermoon, (gloomy)
shybovycha
BECK, Soul Eater, Mnemosyne Daughters, Trinity Blood and Death Note. They are the best intro's outro's I've ever seen! And the most cool is the music!
Donutey
I'm partial to the His and Her Circumstances opening, not that great by itself, but it meshes well with the story.
kacsababa
There is too many good ones. Smile
I planned to just seek trhough all of my animes watch ops and ends and pick good ones, but it's too much. Smile

Which was mentioned and one of the endings I love is Ergo Proxy, some other "dark/slow" ending I like and pops up in my mind is Black Lagoon, Claymore, Berserk, Blood+ 1st ending, Blue Gender, Gantz with the last episode (same music, pictures from the whole anime), NANA 2nd ending. More happy ending themes I like is Toradora!, Kannagi, ohmm maybe Kimi-kiss.

Openings the harder one, among those there is more good ones and you can see I choosen a couple of endings too without go after it. Smile
I will go after to choose some good opening later, I will edit this post, or in a new one. Smile

Oh, and I left out my favourite, Samurai Champloo, it has a great ost.
lavitran
Opening - Rozen Maiden / Paradise Kiss.
Ending - Ouran Koukou Host Club
paskifire
The opening song for gundam 00 the one with L'arc n Ciel. I forgot the title but it's something like "daybreak's bell". There's also an intro for gundam 00 called "namida no mukou" by stereophony. For the ending theme i've chosen naruto shipuden