FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hear Mii- Wii Reviews, Podcasts and Forums MEMBERS WANTED!

Piffman2
Hey, I'm Piffman2 from Hear Mii, a Nintendo Wii fansites. We have written and video reviews including reviews from Storm Dain. We have podcasts featuring guests like Dr. Ashens and Ultraneko from Sadies Gaming Infection if you've heard of any of those people We also have forums with a welcoming community but it is in need of members. JOIN TODAY! Very Happy

www.HearMii.com the site

http://wiitv.freeforums.org the forums
InsanePL
I don`t like this logo, and, maybe use frihost Smile
Cuz blogspot is sux, can`t customize everything liek u want Smile
ftv_flung
I would recommend using Frihost Very Happy

You could then centralise all your site... instead of it being on different websites, put it all on one!

Have the forum and the blog as well as an Actual website, all of the magnificent site that is... of course... Frihost!
Digital Thoth
After reviewing your blog, I can say that at the very least you've put the work into making it last. While the reviews are videos and podcasts (something I never download, or watch) the few that are text seem informative, if not in perfect English. I applaud your attempt, and plan to eventually return to the website for a better, more engrossed look at the place.

Keep up the work.