FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An old Subject

CaptainPlanet
This is about 9/11. Terrorist, or government?

Who do you beleive cause 9/11?

I beleive it was the government. There is something fishy about it. Notice that it is on 9/11. 911 is the national call for help. Notice the similaritys? They needed to call for help on the day of the attack. 911 is not call for help in other countries. (correct me if Im wrong)

What are your thoughts?
ocalhoun
CaptainPlanet wrote:
There is something fishy about it. Notice that it is on 9/11. 911 is the national call for help. Notice the similaritys?

*laughs*

Is that really the best evidence for it, that you should mention that and nothing else?!?

Absurdity!

Conspirator 2: "Hey, so, when should we pull off this massive, super-secret conspiracy?"
Conspirator 1: "Well, any time would work just fine, really..."
Conspirator 2: "Ooh Ooh! Lets do it on 9/11, so it'll be like calling 9-1-1!"
Conspirator 1: "A great idea! I was getting tired of all this hiding stuff, lets leave some clues!"
CaptainPlanet
ocalhoun wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:
There is something fishy about it. Notice that it is on 9/11. 911 is the national call for help. Notice the similaritys?

*laughs*

Is that really the best evidence for it, that you should mention that and nothing else?!?

Well what do you beleive?
Afaceinthematrix
CaptainPlanet wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:

*laughs*

I think ocalhoun believes what most people believe, and that is that it was a terrorist attack. Just because it happened on 9/11 doesn't mean the government did it. That's an extremely slim amount of evidence. Besides, why couldn't terrorists think the same way? Let's go and hit America on 9/11, since it's their national emergency day.
CaptainPlanet
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:

*laughs*

I think ocalhoun believes what most people believe, and that is that it was a terrorist attack. Just because it happened on 9/11 doesn't mean the government did it. That's an extremely slim amount of evidence. Besides, why couldn't terrorists think the same way? Let's go and hit America on 9/11, since it's their national emergency day.

yes but why would they attack if they new the government would retaliate. Why do you think there is such a low amount of evidence? Carefull planing.
liljp617
CaptainPlanet wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:

*laughs*

yes but why would they attack if they new the government would retaliate. Why do you think there is such a low amount of evidence? Carefull planing.

-.-

I can't even begin discussing this. Really do some reading on the US's history in the Middle East (and worldwide) and you'll know why they attacked. It's not simple, but it's not exactly rocket science.

There isn't a low amount of evidence. Nineteen hijackers took over multiple airplanes, knew exactly what they were doing, knew exactly where to go, etc. etc. It was an extremely well-planned, well-executed attack, and yet, so very simple. Furthermore, Al-Qaeda took responsibility for what they did. What lack of evidence are you speaking of? The only lack of evidence I see is your lack of evidence connecting the US government to any of the planning and attacking.

Please do some research on the subject of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and you'll see pretty easily they've all been debunked by experts.

To say the government was behind the planning and attack is giving them (specifically this Administration) WAY more respect than they deserve. It took 4 days to get water to New Orleans and years to get any remote order after Katrina. It's taken 6-7 years to truly get a foothold in Iraq. They can't keep their undercover agents undercover. They're building a fence along the border that only spans half the US-Mexican border (genius). The list goes on and on. You truly think these people are capable of, not only planning something this extravagant and pulling it off successfully, but keeping it a complete secret? You should probably think a bit harder...

If your best argument is the deal with 911 and 9/11 then you're either trolling or haven't thought at all about this. It's not really a huge secret 911 is the national emergency number in the US. Anybody with a brain can figure it out. Not to mention the hijackers lived in the US for quite a while before the attacks, so they would have known with relative ease.
ocalhoun
CaptainPlanet wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
CaptainPlanet wrote:

*laughs*

My point exactly: why waste such careful planning by leaving a clue to your conspiracy by choosing that specific day?
Afaceinthematrix
liljp617 wrote:

To say the government was behind the planning and attack is giving them (specifically this Administration) WAY more respect than they deserve. It took 4 days to get water to New Orleans and years to get any remote order after Katrina. It's taken 6-7 years to truly get a foothold in Iraq. They can't keep their undercover agents undercover. They're building a fence along the border that only spans half the US-Mexican border (genius). The list goes on and on. You truly think these people are capable of, not only planning something this extravagant and pulling it off successfully, but keeping it a complete secret? You should probably think a bit harder...

Lol, nicely said. When you put the recent (recent meaning within the last 8 years) actions of the government like that, it makes America look really bad. You should also have put the "No Child Left Behind" Act onto the list.
liljp617
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

Lol, nicely said. When you put the recent (recent meaning within the last 8 years) actions of the government like that, it makes America look really bad. You should also have put the "No Child Left Behind" Act onto the list.

Smile Wasn't my intention at all. I could just as easily make a long list of the great, useful things the US government has done the past 8 years. I just wrote that to prove the point that a government as massive as the US government would never be able to keep something like this completely secretive and this Administration is entirely too incompetent to plan and successfully pull off something like this on such a grand scale.
jmi256
CaptainPlanet wrote:
This is about 9/11. Terrorist, or government?

Who do you beleive cause 9/11?

I beleive it was the government. There is something fishy about it. Notice that it is on 9/11. 911 is the national call for help. Notice the similaritys? They needed to call for help on the day of the attack. 911 is not call for help in other countries. (correct me if Im wrong)

What are your thoughts?

I guess if it happened on April 20 some would think a group of "potheads" got together, huh? Or if it happened on July 11, a group of what some people call "towel heads" did it (wait, maybe they all bought old-school Casio watches from the 7-11 and didn't know how to adjust for the correct date).

One question that all the conspiracy nuts have failed to answer is "WHY?" Why exactly would a government do something like that?
GLOBALSTRATEGY
The 9-11 Commission Report states that at 8:19 flight attendant Betty Ong reported: "The cockpit is not answering, somebody's stabbed in business class -- and I think there's Mace -- that we can't breathe -- I don't know, I think we're getting hijacked." She then told of the stabbings of the two flight attendants. This is just one of several phone calls reporting the Al Qaida hijacking. High ranking Al Qaida members have acknowledged that their organization carried out the most bloodiest terror attack of modern times. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Al Jazeera reporter Yosri Fouda in April 2002, with reference to the September 11 attacks, "I am the head of the al Qaeda military committee and Ramzi is the coordinator of the Holy Tuesday operation. And, yes, we did it."
(cfr. Yosri Fouda y Nick Fielding, "Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen", Mainstream, 2003, p. 38.) Ramzi is Ramzi bin al Shibh, one of the so called "militants" (as the press often refers to terrorists warriors) of Al-Qaida. I think there can be no doubt that 911 is of Muslim making, and not of any US government supposed conspiracy.
deanhills
liljp617 wrote:

I agree with this totally. I do not think it was the Government as the act of terrorism was too carefully orchestrated for that, the timing impeccable. But equally, I cannot believe it was El Quada for reasons along the same lines as those given for the Government. All one has to do is to imagine yourself a few time zones away from the US, in remote areas with very little infrastructure. This was such a skilful operation that must have taken meticulous planning, top experts, and lots of funding. I am sure El Quada was very proud to have been associated with such brilliant execution, but I think it was much too brilliant for their capabilities and circumstances.
liljp617
deanhills wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

I agree with this totally. I do not think it was the Government as the act of terrorism was too carefully orchestrated for that, the timing impeccable. But equally, I cannot believe it was El Quada for reasons along the same lines as those given for the Government. All one has to do is to imagine yourself a few time zones away from the US, in remote areas with very little infrastructure. This was such a skilful operation that must have taken meticulous planning, top experts, and lots of funding. I am sure El Quada was very proud to have been associated with such brilliant execution, but I think it was much too brilliant for their capabilities and circumstances.

They planned it for nearly a decade.

Also, why would any group of people take responsibility for something like this if they didn't actually commit the action? They knew the strongest military in the world would immediately come through and attempt to decimate them. Why would any group who didn't actually do anything take responsibility just for the hell of it?
liljp617
deanhills wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

Also, why would any group of people take responsibility for something like this if they didn't actually commit the action? They knew the strongest military in the world would immediately come through and attempt to decimate them. Why would any group who didn't actually do anything take responsibility just for the hell of it?
deanhills
liljp617 wrote:

Did they claim that? Where did the decade come from? What planning? Where, what, when, how, and who?

Quote:

I really really really believe that the United States media gave the El Quada the greatest publicity campaign of their lives, all for free! If I were El Quada, and got blamed for something as big as this, naturally I would grab this with open arms. What a scoop! I do not know what really happened, and, yes, I can believe that some of the "recruits" could have been people with El Quada affiliations, however, for certain this was masterminded by a genius organization, and El Quada has too many zealots in it, to be able to have pulled this off in the way it has been synchronized to the nth second!!!! Perhaps the brilliance happened from sources within the country? Which is probably unlikely, as by virtue of transparent living in the United States, it is difficult to believe that something could be kept under wraps for so long, but I guess that could be possible. Or from Europe? Who had the most to gain from this? The military? These are just guesses of course, as again, I do not know, but I do not for one second buy it that El Quada masterminded this act.
truespeed
If it had happened in the UK on that same day it would of been 11/9 as in the UK we put the day before the month.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
If it had happened in the UK on that same day it would of been 11/9 as in the UK we put the day before the month.

Brilliant! Very Happy And that probably puts it in its proper perspective. The world contains more than one country, spread over a number of time zones in addition to those in the United Sates, and none of this happened elsewhere, but in the United States, at that time. Not even to its neighbours, in the same time zones. AND then it stopped, except in the media, where those planes kept crashing into twin towers over and over again, all over the world!