FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Too human looks very promising.

tshirtguy
Not sure if this belongs here of in the xbox 360 thread, so please excuse if I posted this in the wrong place.

We just downloaded the demo for a cool looking game from the marketplace on xbox live. The game is titled "Too Human" and since my son and I are both into shooters and RPG games, we thought this thing deserved a little look see. Ever since call of duty 4 came out, I've been kinda spoiled with graphics and very particular as to how I spend my gaming time, so I wasn't really expecting much from this demo.

Well, I gotta tell you, this plays very nicely. Think Halo graphics & action - meets Dungeon & Dragons only with better graphics. (still not quite on par with call of duty, but respectable none the less). It's not first person (third person view) but the movements are pretty fluid for a demo and this game appears to have a lot of depth in the form of leveling up your dude as the storyline progresses.

If you haven't checked this one out yet, I highly reccommend doing so! Very Happy
Wuppie
You posted it in the right place Smile
I saw screenshots of the game, but it didn't look very good. I haven't seen much gameplay though so I can't really judge about that.
enygmasoft
I was wondering if I should download the game as well, but it certainly did garner my attention. Good times will be had by all. I loved the title of it, good to know its worth a download.
Wuppie
enygmasoft wrote:
I was wondering if I should download the game as well, but it certainly did garner my attention. Good times will be had by all. I loved the title of it, good to know its worth a download.

Download? Free downloading in stead of buying the game? Don't do that.
Kelcey
He could mean the demo for downloading. I played the demo and hated the game. But some people are really liking it. just a difference in a opinion.