FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Animation Tutorials!!

speeDemon
Hi! I have made a website on animation tutorials!

The site has got some tutorials for flash, Anim8or(3D animation software) and UV mapper(texturing tool).

I am also thinking about adding Photoshop tutorials...

Pls check out my site and rate it accordingly, out of 10.

My site hasn't yet been added on search enignes Crying or Very sad
If u know how it can be, den pls tell mee, it has already been 2 months...

The URL is:
http://www.adizonetutorials.com
or
http://www.adizone.frihost.net
Genesiz
I've checked out your site and my first impression was that it looks very slick. The layout is excellent and the animations are really great. It is obvious that you have spent a lot of time and effort on making you website first class.

Regarding you second problem, i believe that Vrythramax offers a service which gets your site on search engines, but it does cost quite a lot of frih$ and i'm not sure if he's doing it at the moment. Your best bet is probably to PM him and then see if he replies back.

PS - you may want to put a link to your site in your first post.
speeDemon
Well, thanks and i will try to make a post..
Gushe
I like the site mate! Wink
zyd666
well there a one good way how your site ll appear on search enignes
change links with others webs ...
for exmaple you put in the lower part of your site links of other sites and they ll put yours
Very Happy [/url]
PhiGamm
i just did a brief scan through and i liked what i saw. i've always been wanting to learn those programs, its a lot of readingg especially with ADD but i think its worth it lol good work
speeDemon
Quote:
well there a one good way how your site ll appear on search enignes
change links with others webs ...
for exmaple you put in the lower part of your site links of other sites and they ll put yours
[/url]

Well, actually for that site link exchange, i need some ppl who would write my sites name... Any way, the site did start to come up on yahoo... atleast one page did! thanks anyway!

And Gushe, and PhiGamm, thanks a lot!
Jamestf347
Personally i like the beginning =], the others i don't have those programs :\ if you had links to the programs that would be very helpful and a big +.
speeDemon
Quote:
Personally i like the beginning =], the others i don't have those programs :\ if you had links to the programs that would be very helpful and a big +.

Hey man! I have given a page named Download links... It's link can be found in the main top hyperlink bar, with the links of home, softwares etc...

It has the direct download sources of Anim8or and UV mapper, I couldnt add a link for Flash, cuz First of all, I didn't have any source from rapidshare or download.com or any other website... And secondly, Flash is a Copyrighted product of Adobe, and I did'nt want any obligations, cuz it was my first website, and I didnt wanna take risks Wink
So you get it right??

If you want a direct link, the URL is : http://www.adizonetutorials.com/Download%20links.html

Hope I helped!

Hey guys, i double posted, srry, this is my addition at 9:28 (indian standart time) 23-08-08:

Hey guys!

I added site maps today, and also made many changes (they are'nt really visible though)

Maybe if I get lucky the site will get added to Search engines soooooon!
Afaceinthematrix
I like your website. The only suggestion that I have is that you fix all of your grammar errors. You have several of them (no offense). I'm not trying to put you, or your website, down (it is a good website). Many people just won't stay on a website with spelling/grammar errors.
speeDemon
Hmm..... well actually I did do the spelling checks in many pages... where did you find any mistakes?
Afaceinthematrix
I found a few mistakes here and there. It's nothing really big deal (I'm just a grammar Nazi)! A couple of examples (I don't feel like going through the entire site) are:

Quote:
My Name is Aditya, I'm an animator and this site is made with the intention of giving free tutorials for the softwares Flash 8, Anim8or and UV Mapper classic.

Should be:

Quote:
My Name is Aditya; I'm an animator and this site is made with the intention of giving free tutorials for the softwares Flash 8, Anim8or and UV Mapper classic.

Quote:
Whats the Catch?

Should be:

Quote:
What's the Catch?

Quote:
Many of you must be thinking that why should we use Adi Zone tutorials. There is a very simple yet true explanation to this question. Adi Zone Tutorials provides you with all kinds of tutorials from the a - z of 2D and 3D animation without making you pay a cent.

Would be better as:

Quote:
Many of you must be thinking, "Why should I use Adi Zone tutorials?" There is a very simple, yet true, explanation to this question. Adi Zone Tutorials provides you with all kinds of tutorials from the a - z of 2D and 3D animation without making you pay a cent.

Like I said, it's not really a big deal. I'm just obsessed when it comes to proper grammar in my websites (I couldn't care less in my informal posts on a forum).
speeDemon
Hey no problem !!

Actually I am more of a "Spelling" grammar Nazi!

I don't really see the other grammar......... but I sure will make the corrections that you told me, and will try to find others...!

Thanks for the suggetion!
polygon
Like the site, thanks! I rate it 10/10! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
jossylala
Wow i love you site mate,its been very useful to me... Laughing Man i would rate it 20/10(its just exceptional).
Faraz
I like it very much. I always wanted to learn graphics/animation. Let's see what your site got for me. =D
rehoboth
You have some really nice animation. You been at it long? You do custom animations? Can you recommend your top software to use. Thank for sharing your visions.
speeDemon
rehoboth wrote:
You have some really nice animation. You been at it long? You do custom animations? Can you recommend your top software to use. Thank for sharing your visions.

Well, i started when i was 12, now i'm 14.....

Flash Flash and Flash! Thats all i use for 2D animations.... for stickmen, i use pivot at times...

I started with Flash 4, then i got 5, now i have 8. Just use Flash....
Bluedoll
What is Anim8or?

That question should tell you what level I am at. The beginning! Having said that, I can honestly say that your tutorial helped me because now I know what Anim8or is and after downloaded it started following level 02. Thank you.

I like it when

a: a tutorial assumes you know nothing at the beginning
b: it says things like ^it is as simple as this^ to build confidence

I will go back to complete the level 02. Nice learning this way! Smile

suggestions:
............................1. "Go to Build > Fill, " could have been graphical maybe?
............................2. Perhaps use a step# format with text in little blocks? (so that it is easier to follow)

Not major just thought that might help in future tutorials.

Hope you like doing it as much as like learning something new.

Very Happy
guitarcrazy087
There is a private learners copy of Maya available for free:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=7639525

I haven't used it much but I have downloaded it and from the looks of it, it passes Anim8or by far (which I have used).

Also if your looking for a great (I believe open source) animation program check out Blender:

blender.org

Blender is extremely fast and is almost as high quality as professional animation programs.

Hope these links are useful!
slashnburn99
Very good, will be looking to a preview of upcoming events in flash

Like the feel, what im looking for

Cheers
speeDemon
Heyy People!

All I wanted to know is that how many of you actually read some tutorials in my website...

Just a way of feedback...

any ways, i dont really think that even 3 must have learned something from it... but still am wishing to see the number of people grow....

The site is in a dull area now... because i'm not advertising, or lets say not talking about it in the forums dese days.........

ne ways... all i want is that more than 3 people reply and say that, "Yes, I learned something from your website!" Smile /)

please do reply....!
speeDemon
any one wanna reply that??
Ghost Rider103
Well if you really want to increase it that bad, maybe you should advertise more. You say you are in a dark area now, and you already know why, so why not fix it?

It isn't that hard to advertise.

Well the website looks good, and it's a good idea, and coule probably have some real poteintial if you advertised it.

Good luck.
GB
I took a look at your website and it has some tutorials, but it seems like there could be more content. I'd love to see lots more content being added. This will help your ranking, too.

Have you submitted your site to Google, Yahoo, etc.? That way they can learn about your site.

Having said that, here is what your website looks like to a web robot like Google:
Code:
Welcome to Adi zone tutorials.com -- Free Animation tutorials!
                                   [EMBED]                                     

Please download Flash player 8 or above to make Adizonetutorials.com       
                          (AZT) work properly. Home

The "Home" at bottom does link to your real home page, but there is so little text here to index that I doubt it will generate a very good ranking. I'd just go with your home page.

I also noticed that you have spaces in your web page names. I'd take those out as it isn't exactly proper. It may also prevent the robots from indexing your site.

So, to sum up:
1. Get more content
2. Make your homepage meaningful, give it relevant content
3. Take out the spaces in your web page names
speeDemon
thanks for the advice..

actually i used cpanel and all..

so basically my "Home Page" was linked as "Home page" From all the other pages... but for the cpanel thing you need "index", soo, i thought of making a substitute page named "index" Which would redirect to my home page...

That "index" page also checks wether a person has Flash or not.... because the vid thing that says that it'll redirect you is a flash... so if someone doesent has flash it won't redirect to my website....
so the page is multi purpose..!!

and wel.. i have a page ranking of i think 4.. or so right now.... not veryyy bad.. but i'll try to do the things you said...........

actually it was my first website, so I didnt know all this............

anyway, now i do.........

ne way thanks!!