FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who know brazil?

BRAZILBRUNET
well now i must know....
who have been here for vacation or work? or maybe meet a brazilian guy or girl that live close to you? what do you think about my country and what do you like about here?

muuaahh
big kiss
WicCaesar
I am Brazilian and I hate this country. Well, not the country as a part of the planet, it's wonderful indeed (only the extremely hot days irritates me), but the Brazilian people.
silvereye
I stayed at Praia do Rosa for a month a few years ago, and I swear that I will have to go back. Heavenly. So beautiful. The people were also very friendly. Florianopolis is such a clean city, exactly the opposite of the stereotype for Brasil. Porto Allegra was also beautiful. So much more to see there!
palavra
i want to visit Brazil for its natural beauties in my first opportunity.
b4r4t
Ok ... I practice Capoeira and I've met lot of ppl from there. And that are just normal "students" and persons like Mestre Acordeon, Suassuna, Itapoan, Paulao, Kim, Marcao ... and lot more Smile

I love this country (but I wasn't there) , this culture, music, samba, capoeira ...

But ... I also know that the things we watch on TV (carnaval, nice views...) is only 5% of the real brasil. The other point of view is ... fawelas, poor country, danger, crime, corruption ...

Some ppl from my group (Capoeira Brasil - Polonia) was in Fortaleza and they say that this was the best vacations ... they loved Brasil - but they also saw this "other part of Brazil" which I mentioned Smile

If I'll have occasion to go there - I'll surely do this! Smile
TrueFact
I never been there, but have too many Brazilian friends and wish to visit it one day.

Cya there
mcamargo
Bahia is a great place. I prefer to visit ilheus during the winter, summer is too hot!
natilovesmike
I think Brazil is very nice...I have been there and had a GREAT time...I love the Brazilian Portuguese accent too!!!! its so sweet I can't resist it.
tony
I've never been there. But the reason I reply your comment is because I wanted to share a fact I learned recently. I heard (and I am not 100% sure it is true) that Brazil is the same land mass as the continental United States! Wow!
deanhills
WicCaesar wrote:
I am Brazilian and I hate this country. Well, not the country as a part of the planet, it's wonderful indeed (only the extremely hot days irritates me), but the Brazilian people.
What is it about the Brazilian people that you do not like?
menino
I also am planning to visit Brazil on a budget, and also include few days of carnival.
Any tips on what places to visit in Brazil? - the Jesus Statue is one of my sites to see. Laughing
realkiller
Nope i know england tho is brizil any good like is it nice there?
adrianagg58
I am brazilian and I love my country because that was the place that I was born and also brought meh me values that will never forget. Laughing
mukesh
I have no more idea about Brazil but I have many Brazil's Friend. I have many brazile songs. I think that brazil is very good place but i have no more idea about this place. Smile
alugueldelanchaangra
Brazil is the most beautiful and diverse country in the world
inuyasha
I've never been there, though it seems quite attractive.
gphoenix
BRAZILBRUNET wrote:
well now i must know....
who have been here for vacation or work? or maybe meet a brazilian guy or girl that live close to you? what do you think about my country and what do you like about here?

muuaahh
big kiss

Oh.. I know brazil..but have never seen it Very Happy
msjac
The city is beautiful, welcoming and cheerful
debjitbiswas
Now i know enough to visite there.
dirtyfives
brazil is good
D'Artagnan
I'm brazilian so i know Brazil, i wonder why so many people live and don't post in the portuguese forums
ham65
I went to brazil once,and i liked.
carlosgaucho
Im going to Brazil next Saturday Smile
ok.. Im brazilian.. and im going to visit my family there.

If someone is willing to go and have no clue when should go, I would suggest new years eve or Carnaval if you are single heheh
SeeaMike2
Brazilian people are good but Brazil is not a good country as far as nature beauty is concerned.
drummer
Brazil is a really great place, but people the lives in other counties think that Brazil is conly "carnaval" and Rio de Janeiro. Here we have a loooooooooooot of amazing places!
If you want to come to Brazil, search for other places, not only Rio and São Paulo
I know you would love places like Gramado on Rio grande do Sul, Bonito on Mato Grosso do Sul...
lrj945
Brazil is a wonderful country. I like the Brazilian soccer and Samba£¬which is really amazing.
lrj945
palavra wrote:
i want to visit Brazil for its natural beauties in my first opportunity.

So do i.
iamoldchi
football ........
Aidenjeff
I kept at Praia do Rosa for a 30 days many years ago, and I claim that I will have to go back. Beautiful. So wonderful. The people were also very pleasant. Florianopolis is such a clear metropolis, exactly the other of the label for Brasil. Porto Allegra was also wonderful. So much more to see there!
cigorraga
Brasil is a great place to visit and quite safe too, of course, as any other place in the planet, it has areas where you should not go.
The NE has the best beaches (Porto Seguro, Porto de Galinhas, Arraial D]Ajuda, etc). Rio de Janeiro needs no comment. Sao Paulo great city, it has everything.
For green landscapes Rio Grande do Sul.
Waterfalls in Foz do Iguacu.
If you have the chance and the time you should go.