FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA Multiplayer......... what's your take?

GTA Multiplayer Like it/hate it?
I like it
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
It's kinda ok
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Needs modifications
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
It sucks!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

prithvi
How do you find the multiplayer version of this great game? (Client and server updates available from www.sa-mp.com)

I personally have preferred the single player only.

I didn't like the MP mainly because the map is rather big for an average number of players.
Besides, there is only deathmatch/Team deathmatch
No strategy missions here.........so the MP gets boring after a bit.
Wuppie
So this is about the mod San Andreas MultiPlayer for GTA San Andreas.
I like it very much. There are also (MMO)RPG servers where you can earn money for weapons and buy buildings like the Cluckin' Bell to earn money. Too bad my CD broke so I can't play it anymore.
Vladalf
I think prithvi is talking about Grand Theft Auto: IV Multiplayer. Because San Andreas Multiplayer has many other mods: mini-games, races, rpg, etc.

-Vladalf
Wuppie
No he isn't. Razz He gave a link to www.sa-mp.com which mean San Andreas Multiplayer Smile
Vladalf
Wuppie wrote:
No he isn't. Razz He gave a link to www.sa-mp.com which mean San Andreas Multiplayer Smile

Well then he hasn't played on the RP servers. Sometimes it's amazing how nice rp is on them and sometimes it's boring and monotonous. I play on a server Italy Mafia RPG and I'm a taxi driver. All kinds of players there, drug dealers, weapon dealers, detectives, cops, doctors and allmost all rp. I would tell you many of my adventures there but you should try that server yourself. Smile

-Vladalf
thedy
i like it Cool
prithvi
oops, I think I've got it wrong here........my bad Confused

The multiplayer version is quite good.

Played it on a better server with good players.........yeah, kinda interesting.
Though after playing for a long while, it can drag a bit.

Needs more mods and stuff to further utilize the map.
prithvi
Vladalf wrote:

....Well then he hasn't played on the RP servers. Sometimes it's amazing how nice rp is on them and sometimes it's boring and monotonous. I play on a server Italy Mafia RPG and I'm a taxi driver. All kinds of players there, drug dealers, weapon dealers, detectives, cops, doctors and allmost all rp. I would tell you many of my adventures there but you should try that server yourself. Smile

-Vladalf

I've just played it a couple of times so far. Just played it on an official server, not much RP in there.....but still interesting.

Will definitely look for n try out the server you've mentioned.
Vladalf
prithvi wrote:
Vladalf wrote:

....Well then he hasn't played on the RP servers. Sometimes it's amazing how nice rp is on them and sometimes it's boring and monotonous. I play on a server Italy Mafia RPG and I'm a taxi driver. All kinds of players there, drug dealers, weapon dealers, detectives, cops, doctors and allmost all rp. I would tell you many of my adventures there but you should try that server yourself. Smile

-Vladalf

I've just played it a couple of times so far. Just played it on an official server, not much RP in there.....but still interesting.

Will definitely look for n try out the server you've mentioned.

Well if you want to try that server please have some patience and read the rules. The community dosen't accept people who don't rp and usually deatmatchers are banned permanently.

-Vladalf
buddyzer
Well it's ok being as though it the first time for the franchise. this go around is just the begining of great things the can do with GTA