FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vacation

roxys_art
My wife and I just got back from a nice 2 week vacation. We went on a road trip to Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota. What a beautiful vacation!

While in Wyoming, we went down south to see the Snowy Peaks and Beartooth Pass. Both were fabulous, and Beartooth is the highest mountain I have ever been on (around 11,000 feet). We did not visit Yellowstone, but we did that last year so I we decided to go a little different route. While in Montana, we were all over, but I would say the highlight was Glacier National Park near the U.S./Canada border. The water there is of course from glaciers and is so clear, but also has a bluish/purple tinge. Very beautiful.

In ND, we visited Theodore Roosevelt Park. We saw the South Unit only, but saw many animals including buffalo, prarie dogs, wild horses, and an elk. And then we ended our trip visiting the Blackhills in SD, which is probably one of my favorite places to be.

I would recommend going to any of these places on vacation. I know gas is a little expensive right now, but save some money and treat yourself to a great experience.
mikeperhem1
During my vacations I would like to go every beautiful place in the world. All the places have their own importance and look nice in different seasons of the years. All the places have different culture also.
mikeperhem1
I would like to travel beautiful destinations in this world.