FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New members hurried to get hosting immediately.

shkhanal
I wish no any other new user do the same mistakes as I deed in need of a free hosting immediately!

The rule here is that you need to post at least 5 genuine posts. Do not copy and paste, they know it very well. I tried to get hosting and hurried, for two times I was rejected. You just read on the posts and reply them. If you write genuinely and longer posts you get more points and every time you post a new thread or reply it is counted as posts.

Go on posting, do not try to cheat, don't get hurried. The hosting service I've found here is very good.

Best of luck. These things If I had typed on a thread or reply I would get around 3 to 4 points. Private messaging is not awarded any points or number of posts.
rvec
it's not that bad, if you find something that interests you you can easily make 2 posts a day in just that topic, and you only need 2 a week. The only disadvantage of the posting is that it take a bit more time, but those 20 min a week get you hosting and a nice community.
jenss
I agree about the nice community. I've seen too many communities where flaming is the name of the game. I've been in quite a few of the threads here already and people seem to be kind and respectful. It's a nice change from other forums I've been on.

Jen
Wuppie
rvec wrote:
those 20 min a week get you hosting and a nice community.

And if you don't wanna spend that, spend 20 min to earn money for a boring hosting website.
ProfessorY91
Agreed. I think posting on this site is a wonderful way to "pay" for the hosting service that frihost offers. Amazingly enough, frihost has the resources to only demand activity from its users rather than money. Someone, or many someones owe these guys a big favor, doncha think?
iamyet
was previously skeptical about whether the freehosting on frihost would be full of problems and will have added terms and conditions upon registering but was rather pleasantly surprised by the rock-steady server and the user-friendliness the whole site. thumbs up for it. however am still quite unsure about how the Frih$ and the point system work? will a negative point result in your website being terminated straightaway? and what can we do with the Frih$. haha i tink i might have been too lazy to read the FAQs. time to read. but would appreciate if someone post a reply. adds on to our posts too! ^^
shkhanal
Its true. I would have never believed that some where their might be very good hosting service for free, if I did not try. FriHost is free and with all premium hosting feature.
keane
There had been lots of post to get free hosting sites scattered on the internet, and I've been a part of it before when I still had a website. I've noticed that people usually swarm to the forums and start posting messages that don't make sense, thus creating SPAM. I hope that won't happen to FriHost.com. To hostees, we should to our part since where getting "free" stuff from FH.

Anyways, I've noticed that the forums don't have ads. This is a bit off-topic, but how to do manage to keep the free hosting? Usually post to host forums get their revenue from Google Ads placed on the forums... *wonders*
sikoji
shkhanal wrote:
I wish no any other new user do the same mistakes as I deed in need of a free hosting immediately!

The rule here is that you need to post at least 5 genuine posts. Do not copy and paste, they know it very well. I tried to get hosting and hurried, for two times I was rejected. You just read on the posts and reply them. If you write genuinely and longer posts you get more points and every time you post a new thread or reply it is counted as posts.

Go on posting, do not try to cheat, don't get hurried. The hosting service I've found here is very good.

Best of luck. These things If I had typed on a thread or reply I would get around 3 to 4 points. Private messaging is not awarded any points or number of posts.

I think You're right,,,
More Post,,,More Friends,,,,More Knowledge,,,and More,,,More,,,Again
techscholar
I to find the fact that Frihost can offer a free service without, my limited experience thus far, disruptive advertising. This is a fantastic idea. Time will tell for me whether the service offering is good, although I have no illusions of grandeur in regards to this service. I mean really - what can you expect for nothing Smile

Thanks Frihost.