FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smoking smilely!! :-)_

Do you vote to make the smoker ":-)_" an emoticon?
Yes, absolutely!
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Yes, why isn't it one already?
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
No, I hate myself!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, I wouldn't know funny if it slapped me in the face!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
No, I'm a LOSER!
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

IceCreamTruck
I just typoed and came up with a new Emoticon :-)_ The smokicon! I'm going to make a formal request that icon plans be drawn-up imediately! Smokers everywhere can unite that we have an emoticon that reflects are sedomasocistic (sp?) tendancies.

:-0_ The O Smoker
:-)_ The Happy Smoker
:-(_ The Sad Smoker (doesn't exist, but it's a fun icon anyway!)
:-p_ The Rude Smoker
:-S_ The confused Smoker
X-(_ The Dead Smoker
;-)_ Hey, baby Smoker

All variations can, of course, also use a hat. d:-)_ or PIPE!!! :-)_v

I hereby nominate the smoker (and friends) to icon fame and fortune!

Vote now!!
coolclay
Um, I guess I am just a loser. But thats pretty lame, well not say that all emoticons aren't lame in the first place but this one especially. Good creativity none the less though!
xaogo
coolclay wrote:
Um, I guess I am just a loser. But thats pretty lame, well not say that all emoticons aren't lame in the first place but this one especially. Good creativity none the less though!

sorry but i have to agree.
Ghost Rider103
This seriously made me laugh out loud.

This is pretty lame, yet very funny. I don't smoke btw.

But, I don't think we need an entire collection of "smokicons" (ROFL) though one "smokicon" would be fine, lmao.
IceCreamTruck
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
This seriously made me laugh out loud.

This is pretty lame, yet very funny. I don't smoke btw.

But, I don't think we need an entire collection of "smokicons" (ROFL) though one "smokicon" would be fine, lmao.

It's really just to make you laugh. I'm mean...gosh...look at the voting options. You either vote like me or you hate yourself, you admit to not being very funny, or you are a loser. Sounds like I rigged it! lol oh, and don't forget the smoking smilely :-)_

It's horribly lame, and that's where it's funny. I'm glad you were able to get the joke at least.

All very interesting results!

PS. Metal Note: putting "I'm a loser" as an option is more appealing to some people than originally planned. Must get more offensive to rock the vote!! :-)_
HalfBloodPrince
Does this apply for everyone, or do I just have an extreme lack of imagination...see, when I saw an underscore after a smiley emote, I did not think cigarette, I thought "underscore after smiley emote." Laughing
IceCreamTruck
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Does this apply for everyone, or do I just have an extreme lack of imagination...see, when I saw an underscore after a smiley emote, I did not think cigarette, I thought "underscore after smiley emote." :lol:

d:-)_v "WooooooooWeeeeeee" it's redneck day here on the smoker smiley farm!

I originally thought that it was just a run-o-the-mill typo, but no...it was devine provadence!! I was meant to bring this beautiful smoking smiley to those who have none. For those who have no way of expressing the deep emotions of wanting to smoke while smiling at people. For those who want to share that feeling with someone in sideways graphical text there is now hope!! New found joy in our smoking emoticon ... WE NO LONGER STAND ALONE!! :-)_

Go bravely into the night spreading word of this joy!!

Just remember...you heard it here first! :-)_

PS. Maybe I should start a chain letter. OMFG, that's funny! A chain letter saying that if you don't share this smoking smiley with EVERYONE you know right now then HORRIBLE THINGS will happen to you in ten minutes. Seriously, someone got this email and ignored it...then they got run over by two trucks...two trains...and were standing at ground zero of three airplane crashes all at the same time and location. :-)_ (such a useful little smiley!!)
HalfBloodPrince
You might have been looking for this...
rightclickscott
This is one of the stupidest pieces of shite I've ever seen.
Wuppie
rightclickscott wrote:

I agree with this.
IceCreamTruck
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
You might have been looking for this...

See, now frihost needs one!

There should be a "full moon" icon for rightclickscott and his trusty side kick Wuppie's player hatin' club!
Nameless
Fools! Smile_ is really
... a drooling idiot.
... some radical facial hair.
... a man eating a long strand of delicious spaghetti.
... somebody's arm hurling an unaware emoticon into the bin.
... you, being poked inaccurately in the face by me.
IceCreamTruck
Here -- I found all kinds on the web, but what I'm suggesting is either making one of our own, or simply nominating the smoking emoticon to celebrity status! Amen. :-)_

Wuppie
It's not funny.
habboonefm
lol look at wats winning Razz
IceCreamTruck
habboonefm wrote:
lol look at wats winning :P

That's too funny! I didn't know this topic would appeal to so many losers! LMAO!

Got ya! :-)_

PS. the smoking nuns picture makes me laugh every time I see it!!
Wuppie
I didn't know frihost would appeal to so many losers.
IceCreamTruck
Wuppie wrote:
I didn't know frihost would appeal to so many losers.

Someone peed in his cheerios this morning! Mr. Green
Shazephre
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I just typoed and came up with a new Emoticon :-)_ The smokicon! I'm going to make a formal request that icon plans be drawn-up imediately! Smokers everywhere can unite that we have an emoticon that reflects are sedomasocistic (sp?) tendancies.

:-0_ The O Smoker
:-)_ The Happy Smoker
:-(_ The Sad Smoker (doesn't exist, but it's a fun icon anyway!)
:-p_ The Rude Smoker
:-S_ The confused Smoker
X-(_ The Dead Smoker
;-)_ Hey, baby Smoker

All variations can, of course, also use a hat. d:-)_ or PIPE!!! :-)_v

I hereby nominate the smoker (and friends) to icon fame and fortune!

Vote now!!

:-)_ I smoke so what the hell, it's a funny post so I may as well join in

:-)_ O O O < Mine beats all of yours mine makes smoke rings, Now i just need the picture =]
snowboardalliance
Wuppie wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:

I agree with this.

Smoking is the lamest, grossest, most uncool things ever. I mean wtf is the point of smoking and why should we promote that s***.
Have fun killing yourself but lets not make emoticons for it.
(no that was not a threat, but a fact).
Shazephre
snowboardalliance wrote:
Wuppie wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:

I agree with this.

Smoking is the lamest, grossest, most uncool things ever. I mean wtf is the point of smoking and why should we promote that s***.
Have fun killing yourself but lets not make emoticons for it.
(no that was not a threat, but a fact).

Hey it may be all of that but some people like it. I started because my life started screwing up a little such as losing my friends at school, my girlfriend that i'd been with for 1 year was sleeping with a older guy and well my home life sucked because i live a 20 min drive away from any friend. (Yes I could have got the bus up to see them but I had no income so I was practically alone everyday) One night I was upset and was offered one and well I liked it because it calmed me down. Anyway thats all besides the point people start for different reasons and its their lives so it's their choice.
IceCreamTruck
Wuppie, can't we all just get along?

STILL LMAO!

Shazephre, we have to do something about my editorial oversight of not being able to display the smoker correctly if you don't turn off smilies.

Until such time that the smoker is actually an icon on frihost (i have high hopes) we have to work out how to change the smoker so that you don't get the smiley face followed by and underscore.

hmmmm....I've already tried semicolon but it just winks at you. Well I suupose the smoker could have one eye... .-)_ kind of like a pirate! arrrrg...in that case he needs a pipe .-)_v

BTW, I liked the smoke rings...that was a cool idea (SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: BLOWING SMOKE RINGS IS EXTREMELY FUN!) * cough *

what works for the eyes though...I'll test some:

&-)_
8-)_ Sun glasses!
x-)_
X-)_ Dead smoker for all you haters
@-)_ Cyclops!!! too funny
E-)_
3-)_
,-)_ one eye
.-)_ one eye
o-)_ Cyclops again
c-)_ and again
b-)_ freakin scary man!!! LOL
d-)_ it's like smoker cyclops looks up and down
p-)_
P-)_ you could even animate him looking around in text... there's an image idea!
i-)_

Wuppie, these, of course, can have the pipe substituted and be whatever color font you want!!

STILL LMFAO!!!
Shazephre
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Wuppie, can't we all just get along?

STILL LMAO!

Shazephre, we have to do something about my editorial oversight of not being able to display the smoker correctly if you don't turn off smilies.

Until such time that the smoker is actually an icon on frihost (i have high hopes) we have to work out how to change the smoker so that you don't get the smiley face followed by and underscore.

hmmmm....I've already tried semicolon but it just winks at you.

Yeah I can't think of anything to be honest. I'm not sure if thats down to my intellegence or my lazyness =/

Haha pirate style! Cool idea a pirate with a pipe =]
Oh smoke rings are cool... still trying to get the nack of smoke animals :-)_
Practice makes Perfect XD_ O O O
PatTheGreat42
Smilies.

They should all be destroyed.

But gently. We're nice people here.
Ghost Rider103
ROFL at that bird that was smoking! That made me laugh.

().()
|\/|
| \
^^

^^The Standing Smoker^^

LMAO
Shazephre
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
ROFL at that bird that was smoking! That made me laugh.

().()
|\/|
| \
^^

^^The Standing Smoker^^

LMAO

Lmao what the hell is that?
A two headed guy?
apple
1st class idleness!!!
ankitdatashn
what kind of topic is this??, lame topic...

I presume it as a humorous topic then its ok but if not then lame topic..P
Shazephre
ankitdatashn wrote:

Hey were having fun don't ruin it! If you don't like it then don't post in it.
syktasarim
Yes, absolutely!
rightclickscott
I don't mind smoking. I just think it's an absolutely stupid smilie, and it's not that funny. In fact, it's just retarded.
SpellcasterDX
I'm sorry for being a 'LOSER' but I just don't see the point in having a smoking smiley. It's bad enough to see smoking in real life. Seeing it on forums is just plain stupid.
tony
HAHAHA - it amuses me that 57% of the people here are willing to admit they are a loser (I was one :p!!!)
IceCreamTruck
syktasarim wrote:
Yes, absolutely!

I've never seen such a complete answer before. it's like the swiss army knife of answers. It applies to every post, every point of view, and every reply all at once.

LMFAO!!! This is the mother of all topics and bravely we go on without any real direction!!!

I hope we get more votes though. You guys can post, but can you vote?
Nameless
IceCreamTruck wrote:

*Voted LOSER for great justice*

Super Joy Happy Fun Laughter Time Minigame! With just your keyboard and a six pack of beer, attempt to deduce which posts in this thread are serious, and which are either mock stupid/mock serious.
loonix
As bizarre as this is it still made me chuckle. =)_
IceCreamTruck
loonix wrote:

If but one person laughed then this topic was a success!
psycosquirrel
No! I'm a loser! Losers FTW!

Eww, smoking.
rightclickscott
IceCreamTruck wrote:
loonix wrote:

If but one person laughed then this topic was a success!

Except that it's full of lose and failure.
IceCreamTruck
Nameless wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

*Voted LOSER for great justice*

Super Joy Happy Fun Laughter Time Minigame! With just your keyboard and a six pack of beer, attempt to deduce which posts in this thread are serious, and which are either mock stupid/mock serious.

Don't hurt yourself!! I forgot to disclaim this topic as potentially being bad for your health. Just know whatever games you play you are at your own risk, and by playing said "games" you agree to hold IceCreamTruck exempt from any liability for damages be they real or implied. Smile

BTW, the more beer you have the easier it is to tell if someone in this topic was serious or not. If you still can't tell...have another beer.

still LMFAO!! (note the subject: Wuppie sucks)
linkmenot
looks more like drooling emoticon
IceCreamTruck
You made me laugh again...drooling emoticon!

made me want to try some:

;-), <-- double chin?

;-). <-- beauti mark! lol

;-)|) <-- now there's a double chin!
KronikSindrome
hahha......

I like yer style.

I don't really need emoticons.....at all...but yeah...
if yer gunna have one you might as well have a million,

I've frequented many places with a vast variety of emoticon choices...
and it did indeed add to the visual quality....................

Plus I hate people who hate smokers....

Their my lungs - I'll get the black lung if I want to....
so take yer fruit smoothies and breath mints and
leave me and my coors and camels slone....

chya...

and while we're at diversifying:

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PRu1U6NBjA2mBM:http://www.bustedtees.com/bt/images/BT-emoticon-gallery-1164.jpg[/img]

though in truth this is what I'd prefer to do with emoticons:

back in my day we didn't use emots we used font...

like HEY! U! suc|( my 8=======D ~0 ~o !

but yeah...back on track...smokers emot!
why the feck not?

Cool Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Exclamation
standready
Oh please! There must be something better.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
Oh please! There must be something better.

It's only a illusion that there is anything better than illustrating my points with a smoking smiley!!

I like the "rocker", KronikSindrome!! Super sweet!

When it comes to emoticons I have three words...

Diversify, Diversify, Diversify!! lol (a little stock market humor for you!!)
IceCreamTruck
Shazephre wrote:
ankitdatashn wrote:

Hey were having fun don't ruin it! If you don't like it then don't post in it.

They already have an icon for those guys, ShazePhre: Evil or Very Mad

Us smokers should have one too! Actually several...cause we smoke when we are happy, and we smoke when we are sad. We smoke when we lol, when we say WTF. :-)_o0O

So much to laugh about...so little time!
Donutey
To be honest, not that great, of course I'm used to seeing underscores everywhere from various CS usages, so for me the underscore doesn't do it for me. Not a big fan of smoking either, makes my allergies get going.
IceCreamTruck
I, personally, am quitting, so I'm joking around here while it lasts.

There is a cure for anyone who thinks quitting smoking is hard...it's not. It's called chantix, and it's a little rough on the stomach, but so is aspirin. You will be fine if you take it with meals, and you'll be well on your way to smoking your last cigarette.

I've done it before, and I'm about to do it again, but it takes the meds about 2 months to kick in.

There is no cure for not having a sense of humor. You just have to live with it! lol

as of today the NOs have it 14/6 against the addition of a smoker smilely. I think if we continue to run the numbers we are going to see them play out as 2/1 against forever, so I'm calling the voting at that...I don't need any more input to make a decision. No smoker smilely...bummer.

I did however discover a way to get all you losers to blow your cover. There are 11 losers in this topic...can you tell who they are?

If only a lack of sense of humor were fatal. Next I'm going to start a post about adding the funny bone to the list of vital organs...it all depends on your definition of vital and your ability to laugh!!

Keep up the good work people! ... and remember we're all counting on you!!
SpellcasterDX
Just cause we don't agree with the smoking smiley doesn't mean we don't have a sense of humor. Wink