FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Lucky Charm!

joharin
Here is my try on recreating a mobile phone...it's not a finished phone, but then I decided to combine it with other stuffs... Very Happy
ocalhoun
Good, but it could use more detail.

Also, just above the top edge of the screen, where the light and dark of the reflections meet:
It is too straight vertically, and too centered. It makes it look like the peak of an angle, rather than the edge of a reflection.
joharin
ocalhoun wrote:
Good, but it could use more detail.

Also, just above the top edge of the screen, where the light and dark of the reflections meet:
It is too straight vertically, and too centered. It makes it look like the peak of an angle, rather than the edge of a reflection.

Thanx for the comment ocalhoun...Wink I appreciate it. I have to agree with you on that. The moment you mentioned it, I was looking at the image from a different kind of perspective and yeah, it doesn't look like a reflection.

Thanx again for the comment, I'm working on illustrating a better one!
Ghost900
Yes I also agree, I didn't even know it was looking like a reflection on the top part, it will look better off center and at an slight angle.

post here the new one that you make so we can see your changes. Very Happy

Nice Job on it.
Fatality
That looks like and excellant start. Throw in some detailing, a few extra effects and that'll look awesome. (it already does) Keep it up.