FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you a Lover or a Fighter?

Are you a Lover of a Fighter?
Lover
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Fighter
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

YungGunz
I'm more of a Fighter. I dont take sh*t from anyone. But I'm still a good friend who's openminded and openhearted.
Helios
Hail to all warrior borthers Very Happy

I always felt like I have a strong spirit, so I guess that makes me a fighter.
jsarnold
Why decide between the two?

In my opinion, lovers are usually more likely to be fighters, and vice versa.

Love and violence have been bed companions for eternity.

I think that the choice is lover/fighter or brick wall.

Personally, i wish I was a brick wall. Be a hell of a lot easier to deal with life.
Wuppie
Is it impossible to love with fighting, or fight without love?
jsarnold
I am sure my ex-wife would agree that love and fighting do seem to go hand in hand.

Or rather, fist in face.
Psycho_X52
You chould have asked: "Forum members, what is your profession?" Smile)
I love.....to fight Wink

but I also have some fail-safe system, so I won't act as jsarnold Razz
RubySlasher
I was BORN with my hand bunched into a fist!

Also I'm not too good with people and am naturally violent, so I'd go with fighter. :C
xaogo
I'm going to say closet fighter. I don't like confrontation, however, if pushed I take stand my ground pretty well. I like the feeling of being in a fight too, though i don't like to pick fights with anyone.
jsarnold
The only person in the world I have ever laid a finger on is my little sister - we always fought as children, but only in fun.

I must be one of the few men in the world never to have been involved in any kind of fight, scrap or scuffle, even in the playground.

That's not to say that in my head I haven't ripped people's heads off, but I leave the violence in a small, darkened room with a strong lock on it, hidden away at the back of my mind.
xaogo
jsarnold wrote:
The only person in the world I have ever laid a finger on is my little sister - we always fought as children, but only in fun.

I must be one of the few men in the world never to have been involved in any kind of fight, scrap or scuffle, even in the playground.

That's not to say that in my head I haven't ripped people's heads off, but I leave the violence in a small, darkened room with a strong lock on it, hidden away at the back of my mind.

I wish I could say the same. However, it's very difficult to get through the day with out some sort of altercation with a school bully when you live in a bad neighborhood like Oakland California. I no longer live there, thank god, but back in the day, bullies where everywhere.
rightclickscott
I am a badass mother trucker, but somewhere, deep down in there, the ladies know that I'm compassionate and caring.
ptfrances
I think I'm much more a lover than a fighter. Wink
Helios
I honestly don't think the guy actually meant "lover" as in loving or love.

"Fighter" - as I understood - is a tough-skinned person (not related to physical strength/violence). Contrary to "Lover" - a more emotional person (not realted to loving someone etc).

Correct me if I'm wrong YungGunz.

rightclickscott, you're a wuss, come on Rolling Eyes Joking Wink Come back to IRC m8.
vinx_18
I have always been a lover and a fighter... I love to love girls... And Im willing to fight for the love....
Shazephre
YungGunz wrote:
I'm more of a Fighter. I dont take sh*t from anyone. But I'm still a good friend who's openminded and openhearted.

I'm a Jack of all trades =]
I don't take sh*t from anyone but i'm also a Lover Wink
Jaan
im a combination of everything -in varying proportions that is; f*cked up is what i am !!!

cheers brudda, keep the fight alive
PatTheGreat42
I think that, at heart, I am really a poet, for while, on the exterior I am filled with incoherant ramblings and nonsense phrases, on the inside, it is a littany of the utter mastery of language. Yeah.
Ghost Rider103
Well, I guess I am both.

Though I consider myself a lover. However, like someone else said, I think being a lover makes you more of a fighter, considering that a lover would do anything for their love, including fighting for it.
friuser
A lover. it's good to have fighters but under most normal conditions... it's really not the way to live life. You just cause more problems and teach it to your children which is fine in a hostile environment. I live in the city and it's rough.
TandDoubleu
Im a Lover and fighter
ankitdatashn
it depends on the perspective i.e. the way in which you see things, I mean i am a fighter and a lover both in some way or the other. I am a lover of a nature, lover of the affection for people and the animals, and on the other side i am a fighter of my rights, my opinions with which i always stand beside. So in short i am both a lover and a fighter
SpellcasterDX
I guess I'm more of a lover. I dislike violence and fighting.

I try to solve things peacefully and I try to avoid arguments whenever possible.
Gonzalo
I tend to fight for love, but also tend to love a fight.