FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Time Zone are you Currently in?

YungGunz
I'm not exactly sure which Time Zone I'm in, lmao, but I can always find out. So what time Zone are YOU currently in?
jsarnold
There's only one true time zone, and I'm in it - GMT. The rest of you are simply wrong.
[FuN]goku
Uhm, i believe I'm in GMT - 4 , Atlantic Canada
Wuppie
I'm in GMT+1. Where do you live, YungGunz?
jsarnold
Not really sure whether this topic is one borne from interest, or a need to post. But for me, which time zone you're in is of little interest.

What would be more interesting is to know which country you're in, and what it's like.

For example, I am in the UK, and it's damp.
YungGunz
Wuppie wrote:
I'm in GMT+1. Where do you live, YungGunz?

Los Angeles, California.
jsarnold
I'm going to have to write an article next week all about Los Angeles actually. In particular, what it has to offer as far as tourism is concerned.

Want to write the article for me?

If not, you could perhaps at least give me a gew hints, as I have never been there!
YungGunz
jsarnold wrote:
I'm going to have to write an article next week all about Los Angeles actually. In particular, what it has to offer as far as tourism is concerned.

Want to write the article for me?

If not, you could perhaps at least give me a gew hints, as I have never been there!

I could give you some info about it.
hlavco
I forget whether mine's GMT -3, GMT -4, or GMT -5, but it's Eastern Time. I live in New York.
hofodomo01
EST -5, right now, but I'm in central time (-6) for most of the year. My friends are all in -5, so it's kinda cool doing stuff online, etc, and being one hour ahead of them Smile
mathiaus
jsarnold wrote:
There's only one true time zone, and I'm in it - GMT. The rest of you are simply wrong.

ROFL
This quote makes you my Frihoster of the Week! Smile

This topic does take the mick though. Whatever next? "Which language are you typing in?" thread Laughing

-close-