FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hunter X Hunter

ayman
Does any one knows about OVA after G.I?
I don't what happend to this anime!! what I know is (its manga still running) but the anime Sad Sad
crimson_aria
i love this anime. sadly, i'm like you, I don't what happened after G.I. are there moe OVAs out there?
QrafTee
The anime ended, but the OVAs for Greed Island came out since there were many fans who wanted it. I doubt they could add more to the story since the end of the OVA diverted from the manga a lot--let's just say Gon's quest doesn't conclude as it simply did in the OVA.
blk3
I think the GI OVAs are the last of this anime, they didn't make anymore after that.
ayman
blk3 wrote:
I think the GI OVAs are the last of this anime, they didn't make anymore after that.

It is not the last because author still produce manga chapters evry week!!
BugBear
I think that was the last because he basically finished what he wanted to do from the very start.
LaCalle
Hi everyone, well...

I like the anime and I didn't know there was an ova, ok, this ova is the end of the anime (Nooo!!!), a bad new...

Well, if the manga is still running I'll do my best to get it. if you can help me, do it please.

Bye...
iskwating
wow i like this anime!!
ato784
this is an interesting show/manga. I have not read it, but one of my firends saw the anime and said that Naruto copied off of it, is this true?
QrafTee
ato784 wrote:
this is an interesting show/manga. I have not read it, but one of my firends saw the anime and said that Naruto copied off of it, is this true?

Uh... no. No one has an idea what a Hunter was at the start of the anime, whereas people knew what ninjas were.

Gon has no monster hiding inside of him.

Naruto did not have to join an affiliation to look for his father.

Gon is not overly powerful like Naruto is in respect to his enemies.

Naruto did not enter a video game in search of clues for his father.

Etc. I've watched both and they're not related.
amperx
anyone read the continuation though?(manga) i heard its really good, and i was tad disappointed at the anime ending in g.i
ato784
Thanks for the info QrafTee Smile , I was not speaking in context to the characters themselves, but of the series. doesn't hunter x huinter have a fighting touriment, like naruto? Question
paskifire
The publishing for this manga is irregular Sad
jigoku05
BugBear wrote:
I think that was the last because he basically finished what he wanted to do from the very start.

And what would that be?
I thought he wanted to see Ging? The end of greed island is when Gon used the accompany card to find Nigg who he thought is Ging but the one slightly showed is not Ging but Kite!
jigoku05
QrafTee wrote:
ato784 wrote:

Uh... no. No one has an idea what a Hunter was at the start of the anime, whereas people knew what ninjas were.

Gon has no monster hiding inside of him.

Naruto did not have to join an affiliation to look for his father.

Gon is not overly powerful like Naruto is in respect to his enemies.

Naruto did not enter a video game in search of clues for his father.

Etc. I've watched both and they're not related.

Yeah they're different.
If you want somethin similar to Naruto read 666 Satan. Both main characters look alike and both has monsters inside them lol! Plus 666 Satan is made by the twin brother of Naruto's mangaka.