FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

belly belt kit

filet
I read that in early stages of pregnancy, with just a slight of baby bump, some women opt for securing pants/ or their fav jeans with rope or adjustable belt or belly belt kit: like thishttp://onmotherhoodkids.blogspot.com/2008/07/extending-your-pants.html
any other options???
tony
Interesting... It is an intriguing invention. Why did no one think of that before?

(knocks hand on head...)
freeshann
Yeah, there are lots of things. Most maternity clothing shops will sell a variation of some sort or another. People do everything from using a rubber band (looping 1 end thru the hole and then just hooking it around the button) to boob tubes pushed down to cover you undone jeans.
When I was pregnant, I cut the waistband off a pair of pants and put a wide cotton/lycra waistband on it.
What country are you in? I might be able to find some websites which sell various forms of a pants extender type thing.
jsarnold
When my wife was pregnant, she just got out her old jeans from before the diet, and cut the buttons off, re-sewing them on further apart. saved a fortune, and was able to enjoy outfits from before, which matched!

Of course, a zimmer frame is another possibility, with a little shelf on which to rest the tummy...

Can't really see it catching on, but at least it's somewhere to hang the nipple pads and maternity briefs...