FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I got my free domain. You can try yours!

shkhanal
Hi,

You might have seen my another thread about 'quest for a free domain name'. I wish to inform all of you who wish to have your own domain name for free. I did it and got it.

It was 20 days ago when I joined ddBoard.com and participated actively there. Withing 20 days I was successful to earn 3000 ddpoints to exchange them into my requested domain http://www.howIearned.com which is hosted in frihost.com itself. Since this is recent domain name and still i'm not been able to upload a site, you might see just under construction page.

So, with my experience, I can say that ddBoard is not a scam and really pays for your posting or participating in forum.

Thank you.
joharin
Hi shkhanal,

Is this true?

I'm currently thinking of getting a domain since I believe it's about time for me to contribute something to the net... Razz

Perhaps you can tell more of the details such as how long does the domain is free for you to use.

Thank you shkhanal.
shkhanal
I am nobody from ddBoard, just a common user as there might be many. I just wanted to share my success and hope it would be beneficial to others as well.

You can go there. But remember it takes about 20 days to collect that 3000 ddpoints if you participated actively on their forum. But if you need some cheap domains like .info you can get it in 1500 ddp just in about one and half weeks.