FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Watchmen Trailer at The Dark Knight

murrendesign
Has anyone seen this trailer?

The Watchmen movie looks awesome!

I went home after The Dark Knight and downloaded all the comics and read them in two days.

The are so good and I can't wait for the movie.
eznet
Yea, I too am quite excited about this one... I caught the trailer a few days before the release of Batman and was hooked by the Smashing Pumpkins remix track on the trailer. I too 'obtained' the Watchmen comics and have been getting beefed up on its history a little.. Since I was only 6 when they came out, I didn't read them when they were released.

On a related note: Although I am sure that the movie will not have these tones in it, did you notice the homophobic, anti-liberal, ultra-conservative tone of the comics? It is interesting to see how pop literature of the 80s compares to the comics of the 90's and 00's - which are now much more edgy and 'liberal'. You would never see a modern comic bringing a characters sexuality into question as a possible sign of them being a bad guy - something done in the Watchmen 01. Crazy.