FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there a true love at this time?

selammussie
I always wounder If there's a true lover on the earth at this time

but I'm afraid that there is no Romio on earth at this time

and If there's must be only exist in a movie

this world is overwhelmed by fake lovers

do you think I'm right

say so then
James_Hicks
It all depends. If one doesn't fall into temptation then it is possible that a true lover exist. Anything can happen over time to lose the romance and it can either end mutually or with an affair. Love is possible, but I don't think it ever last forever. A person can care for someone and confuse it with love. I care for my wife. The love is pretty much gone. I don't think I could ever love again. Just care deeply for someone.
my_love
well I sometimes I think that way too, but then, I was, before inlove too. Its sweet and beautiful feeling but then as both go on deeply and known each other so well it becomes the other way around...I don't know really if love does fly away at once when complication started to arise...too bad for me...it did fly away...but lets not generalize it, some things are not all the same...
rajupp
what i have observed is people talk about true love and all when they "expect" too much from the other person. If the love i "selfless" or nearly selfless, all these doubts about existence or non-existence of true love would not come into the mind.
Isn't the love of a mom towards her child is TRUE LOVE?
AmeliaRose
Yes You Just Have To Find Him Or Her.

I Belive True Love Is Expanding At This Age Because We Are Letting People Into Relationships With The Same Sex Wich Makes People Even Happier And More In Love If They Are A Homo
selevan
my_love wrote:
well I sometimes I think that way too, but then, I was, before inlove too. Its sweet and beautiful feeling but then as both go on deeply and known each other so well it becomes the other way around...I don't know really if love does fly away at once when complication started to arise...too bad for me...it did fly away...but lets not generalize it, some things are not all the same...

Gosh, had same situation.. mmm.. lets say month ago ? As i knew more about her my feelings were "going away".
apple
True, unconditional love does exist...however....you can experience it if you are willing to give it back.
ssthanapati
yup... its still there.... just because u never got it or seen it around u dosent mean it dosent exist... Atleast I have seen.. And i pray for them
TrueFact
Yes there's. The idea it is mostly a single part true love. Most of what I've seen was something like " I love him but he never felt it" or the from the other side " I love her, but she always hurt me". THere's a chance in the vast world that there's a someone who loves you as much as you would like to love him back, but you may just didn't meet him yet or just didn't notice. May be it is not just the right time to.

A wise saying: "It's meant for you to meet all the wrong people, so you know the right one, once you see him". Just wait and you might find yours.

Of course, on the other hand, that you may never do. It is a 50-50 chance, but we just live up with hope.

God luck finding it.
imera
I don't think true love has ever been as anyone thinks it is, it's like a movie, many say it's so great and everything and when you watch it you don't understand what's so good with it.

I have used 'I love you' to someone else, three different boys that I ended up leaving or they left me, mostly I was left. I knew deep down we weren't right for each other and it would end, but I cared a lot about them.

For me true love is to fight to stay with someone, my current boyfriend I love, there is so many problems between us but neither of us wants to back out without fighting. That is true love for me, it's a feeling so strong that you are willing to fight, parents are willing to fight for their children (not all so much but mostly). The 40's movies where they ones meant to be together ends up together and finishes the movie with a kiss is just fictional, there has been problems through all ages.
chatrack
I thinks there is true love, with out love no being can exist