FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help on crafts

yusiyuseff
i have a baby she is 6 months, i give her gerber food so i have many gerger bottles, can anyone tell me what kind of craft can i do with this bottles or if you know a website let me know i made a search but i could not find any thing

inadvance thank you
ocalhoun
Hmm...

Fishing bobbers, Christmas tree decorations, Mini-Molotov cocktails, candle holders, put them all together with varying amounts of some fluid in them to make a percussion instrument, message in a bottle project ("you've gotten my message! E-mail me at _____ and tell me where you found it"), break 'em and build something out of the pieces, potato gun ammo, shotgun/rife/pistol targets, furniture leg covers, individual size worm farms, put two together to make an hourglass.

That should keep you busy for a while.
PennyLane
you can fill them with shells, or sand (maybe coloured sand), and put them next to each other... Or you can use them as a vase and keep flowers in it... Or you could keep them 'just in case' or give them to charity