FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Keywords And Title Tags

the-guide
I've read from somewhere (but not sure) that the length of title tag should not more than 2 to 3 times of keywords in itself. For instance, if the keywords is "online money" then the total words of title tag should not more than six words.

Do you have any comment about that Question
Peterssidan
If the title tag is very long the keyword part will be smaller and get less strength.
the-guide
Peterssidan wrote:
If the title tag is very long the keyword part will be smaller and get less strength.

So, is it better if I place only keywords in the title tag or I should include some relative words for best result?

Thanks in advance.
Peterssidan
The title tag is showed at the search engines results so it's also important to think about that. If it's good many people tend to click at it.
the-guide
Oh!!! Exactly, I forgot an important about that. Idea

Thanks a lot that you remind me Peterssidan.
shkhanal
This is to increase the keyword density in your title tag. If the title is longer the number of keywords in you title will be less compared to the number of words in title. This looks logical.

the-guide wrote:
I've read from somewhere (but not sure) that the length of title tag should not more than 2 to 3 times of keywords in itself. For instance, if the keywords is "online money" then the total words of title tag should not more than six words.

Do you have any comment about that Question