FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Goa Holiday

carl_fernandes
Hello Everyone... I had been on a holiday recently to Goa.. Its an amazing place and I had a great time there ... I have created a blog with pictures and information related to this place... If anyone else is planning a trip to Goa then I hope youll find this information useful.

Below is the link to my blog...

http://amazing-goa.blogspot.com/
justtj
Goa!!

Its a wonderful place..
Just went through your blog Smile

the photos you posted are nothing as compared to the actual beauty of Goa Smile
If you wanna enjoy it, hire a shack near the beach, and stay there for a week...

hire a bike, get the tank full and keep traveling till its empty Very Happy

i spend almost 2 months there...
its an awesome place...
andro27
Very nice country is Croatia.Beautiful see, food and many more you can see on adriatic see.Croatia have many islands with many suny day.Evrything is cheap. try going in croatia on holiday. Its bautiful.
nelson
In my Indian tour I just visit Agra and Kashmir; but did not visit Goa. I just hear that The Goa offers nice attractions and center of attention for the visitors. I just want to visit Goa and want to visit this in November of December 2014. Suggest me about the best restaurant to stay there and best places which must be visited there. Provide me some information about the best beaches for the fishing too. I also want to enjoy fishing there.
Foxen
about the best restaurant to stay there and best places which must be visited there. Provide me some information about the best beaches for the fishing too. I also want to enjoy fishing there. Crying or Very sad
oliviafoster01
Yeah for indian people goa is good place to visit because there are beaches and sea sides is there.