FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What time you usually wake up every morning?

nigam
what time you wake up every morning and what is your first thing to do?

Before ill do anything else, I always looked at my face on the mirror everytime I wake up at 6am! I just want to check how do I look after long hours of sleep...

How about you guys?
Thumpercats
I wake up 10am (i'm out of work right now.... frown....) and hit the bathroom to relieve myself Razz
Drawingguy
Hm, now that it's the summer, and there's no school, I have to admit that I wake up around 11 on average. I'm going to keep trying to change that, even if it takes up until school's commencement to do so!
carlospro7
Because of work now, I have been waking up at 6:30 am during weekdays. I'll quickly get dressed and rush out the door. During the weekends, when i have time to sleep. I'll wake up around 11 or 1 Very Happy
psycosquirrel
6:30-7:30am every day.
Helios
About 5AM. Joggin' time Very Happy
J-Evil
I don't wake up in the moning, I wake up in the afternoon :$

Usually between 1 and 2 pm. Stay up late, crash late, etc.
tkoh
I wake up everyday 6:30 am because i need go to work, but when i dont need i wake up 8:00 am max..
I think the day begins in the moning not in the afternoon Razz so i wake up very early to make all things i need do every day ^^
deanhills
I wake up quite early around 5:00 a.m. I do not need much sleep and go to bed around 12:00-1:00.
[FuN]goku
It usually depends. If i'm working, i can wake up around 12:00-1:00 pm
If i have school 7:30, or if its the weekend... Well i'm usually up by 9:00 or 10:00.
It varies Razz
SpellcasterDX
Even though it's summer, I have a tendency to wake up at 7 or 8 AM... lol

I can't help it. My body just won't let me sleep any later. Though I do take naps.

First thing I do is go exercise. Smile
william
Hmm, around 5:45 AM on weekdays. Kind of late actually since I have very little time to get ready. Weekends...whenever I want. Very Happy Be it 7:00 AM or 2:00 in the afternoon.
jsfdan
Around 10pm. I check up and work on my popular site.
standready
Usually around 6am without alarm clock. Body thinks 2 hours is enough, head sometimes?
biljap
My alarm clock is set to wake me up at 6 am but I usually wake up before that, sometimes even one hour earlier than I should! Sad

I got used to it and during the weekends I wake up early too… Although I don’t want it and I try my best to continue to sleep at least until 9-10 am.

The first thing I do is drinking coffee. I adore morning coffee!
jhamz
8am every morning...
ashish2005
In days when I have to get to the college on time I usually wake up at 6:30 am with the help of the alarm. In my holidays I just wake up so late around 8 am to 2 pm sometimes.

The first thing I do after I wake up is close my eyes for 5 more minutes and after the alarm rings after five minutes I wake up and with a sad face I go to the toilet.
ocalhoun
I usually take the luxury of sleeping in until 4:30, though my roommate prefers to wake up at 4:00, so he can eat breakfast.

The first thing I do is use the bathroom and shave.

Gotta love the military.
Quiviro
I wake up every day at 7:24 a.m. listening to Aerosmith. First, I wash and shave my face, then I have a good breakfast, take a shower, dress and go to work.
adri
In the summer, between 8-12 (most of the time 9am) and when I go to school or need to work at 6.30am... Crying or Very sad
vineeth
It depends...

If no class or no work, I will get up at 8.00 AM
If there is a morning class, around 6.30 AM
If I was in front of the computer for the last full night, 10.00 AM
If I had a lot of beer last night, I need time to calculate ...
MeddlingMonk
It varies. Usually I'm around 7am, though it can vary by about hour, depending on how tired I am, what has to be done that day and whether the alarm is set. At the moment, the first thing done is turning on the heater, as it's winter and my room gets cold overnight...
rajupp
my mobile phone alarm wakes me up at 6am (atleast it tries Razz ), I manage to kick myself up at around 6.20am and I see the pic of the God, just makes me feel confident and freshen up my day!!
pll
If there's school : 8 AM
If there's work : 9 AM
If there is nothing : 10 - 11 PM it depends ...

i'm young so ... sometimes I party all night & sleep all day long ^^
linkmenot
nigam wrote:

Before ill do anything else, I always looked at my face on the mirror everytime I wake up at 6am! I just want to check how do I look after long hours of sleep...

How about you guys?

9:30 am
9....if i'm in a hurry Very Happy
Haelyn
I either wake up at 630am, if I am not being lazy. So I can have breakfast, prepare a proper lunch for work etc.

If I am feeling particularly lazy in the morning, I get out of bed at 7:55am and leave the apartment around 8:05 am to catch the bus. Smile

Usually I do the later option...
Afaceinthematrix
I wake up around 10 am lately because it's the summer time, and I've been working the late shift at work... it'll have to change soon, though.
James_Hicks
I go to sleep at 11:00am or later and wake up at 3:30pm. I work 3rd shift and have to raise my children so sleep isn't that important.
prithvi
I work in different shifts throughout the year........currently in late afternoon shift, so go to sleep very late (the wee hours) and get up late in the morning.
Hours not really fixed.
my_love
I wake-up 8....I was before working at night shift so usually I sleep 6am but I was transfered to morning shift so I'm normal person again...!!! Razz
Spartan
Summer messed up my schedule. Sometimes I'd stay up as late as 7, sometimes, I don't sleep at all. That is fixed now, however, and as soon as that happened, I got another problem. I try sleeping early, but whenever I try to sleep, I'd wake up really soon after... For example: Yesterday, I thought, if I sleep later, I won't have to sleep in the afternoon. I was wrong. I only slept for 3 hours. I just can't sleep more, seems impossible at the moment! Otherwise, I'd wake at around 10. First thing I do? Go to the bathroom, clean up.. Erm.. Go to teh computer! Razz (Just like right now... 6:37 AM, adn I slept at around 8-9 last night. Still doesn't work.)
Zombie
wow.... I've been waking up really late because it's summer. Otherwise i usually awake at 8 o'clock
razhan
hi, i wake up and plan for the day... after planning i will review myself and think how to make today a better day.... after that i will drink at least 2 liter of water... take my shower and off to work....
SoulCube13
i wake up around 10 now that summer is here
mattyj
WEekdays -> 5:50am (due to work)

Weekends around 7:30am

Its hard to get used to coz i used to be a shift worker and was used to going to bed at 7am....
tony
If I am not busy I have the tendencey to sleep past noon; haha! But 99% of the time I have some task in the morning and so I will simply wake when I must do the task (typically work :p)

It's a sad life always waking before I wish................
freeshann
I wake up around 3am and then again at 6am, and finally get out of bed at 7.30 for good... the joys of having a newborn and a toddler!!!

Shocked
HamsterMan
Since summer started I wake up just about anytime around the clock.
bonestorm74
I used to wake up at cozy 7:30 am, and still have time to get up, get dressed, have breakfast and get to work in good time.

Then I had children. Now it's a matter of getting up at 6:30 am and still struggling to get to work on time! My daughter can take ages to eat her brekkie...
crimson_aria
since getting work, I wake up around 5:30-6 AM everyday, except Sundays. the first thing I do is look at my mobile phone to check the time and to check my messages.
jsarnold
Wow.. I remember both the halcyon days of being a student when waking up at 3 in the afternoon was considered making a good start on the day, and also the many years of normal working life waking up to the indecent clanging of an alarm clock before sunrise.

Fortunately I am now entirely self employed, and get up when I want to, go to bed when I feel like it, and work as hard as I want, unless I want the day off. I don't even have a watch, and rarely look at the clock. That's perfect for me!

So, I have no idea when I wake up. Usually the sun is up, and I'm woken by the sun coming in through the window, and I would guess it's probably 8-9ish maybe.

I don't see the alarm clock industry becoming wealthy as a result of me in the future though.
Josso
Morning? Haha. With no college it's like 12:30 or 1 in the afternoon. It gets worse depending on if I am doing anything specific that day or not. But with college it's about 6:50am when I have to get up to get a bus.
jsarnold
I once went for a 50 mile hike, and came back, went to bed at 3pm.

I woke up at 3pm.. 24 hours later!

Talk about disorientating. I had to actually buy a paper just to convince myself it really was the next day.
Maserman
6AM and get up and get a drink then lie back down for 5mins then get ready Laughing
hlavco
I wake up at eleven in the morning, unless I have someplace to be. The first thing I usually do is go downstairs and have a bowl of cereal. Unless it's the weekend, in which case I watch TV while my mother makes a good breakfast.
DoctorBeaver
I normally wake up around 5:30 and get up at 6. I've got horses to sort out so I can't stay in bed too late. I do, though, occasionally treat myself to a lie-in and don't get out of bed until around 7.

However, I have to admit that while the weather's nice we're keeping the horses out in the fields so we don't have to worry about turning them out and mucking out stables, so I've not been getting up so early for the past couple of weeks. The problem is, though, being used to waking up early, I can't sleep late; and once I'm awake I can't just lay in bed (well, that depends who's with me! Wink ). I think the latest I've got out of bed recently is around 7:30.
Keran
Now that are vacations I normally get up at 7:00 am and first thing I do is stretch myself and wash. Then, depends on the weather, I either jog or train a little at home.
During school year I get up at 6:30am.
I just can't force myself to sleep longer, I envy my brother who can sleep to 12am - 1pm every day, I just feel unconfortable sleeping past 8am...
Jaan
i usually wake up at 7... you can get alot done even by waking up at 7!!!
xaogo
i just woke up Smile

I don't always do this, only on days I don't have class. Smile
aswapathy
...but then there are times when I wake up at 7. Of course occasionally I'll wake up at 8. But if I have to be somewhere by 10 I'll wake up at 9. Of course if I don't, I may wake up at 10. Unless of course I was out late last night, in which case I'll wake up at 11. On weekends I'll sleep in till noon.
jessic007
I usually wake up at around 8 a.m. in the morning to get prepared for the long day of school ahead. I'll soon be finished (in 3 years) and will move on to a job.
molif
usually arouind 5 plus, but sometimes, i will just snooze away..
PatTheGreat42
The time I wake up is usually approximately way too early.
smspno
I wake up at 6 o'clock everyday apart from the weekends. I have to take my time to become fully awoken Smile.
Ghost Rider103
I wake up at 4:00 A.M. every morning. Make myself a small breakfast and a protein shake, then I am in the weight room at about 4:45 A.M. Then I get home at about 6 AM or so and make myself a big breakfast!

People think I am crazy to go weight lifting at 4:30 in the morning, but it's honestly the only time I have to go weight lifting. The rest of the day I am working constantly until about 6 PM, and by then I want to just relax.
Diablosblizz
In my opinion, it's actually interesting to read these things. I'm not the only crazy one (per say). For me, it really depends. I don't really know what it depends on but it can be 7AM, 8AM or 9AM. Funny thing though, if I wake up at 9 it's ALWAYS 9:11 (which is NOT a good thing cause of 9/11).
jcvincent75
I usually wake up at 5:30 AM. I have to do some readings and all before I go to work at 9 in the morning. I'm not really used to it because few months ago, I was assigned on a project and I have a flexible working hours. So I usually woke up around 7 or 8 AM and go to the client's office and start to work at 10 or 11 AM. Right now, I'm back in our main office. It's now strictly 9 AM with a five-minute grace period.

Cheers!
kristine
I sleep at 10 or 11pm and wake up at 7am.
Haiduc
Personally, I usually (as of recently that is) wake up sometime between 1pm-4pm and then get up all frustrated because I need to pee really bad and I want to continue sleeping. I've been sleeping like 12 hours a night recently. Is that unhealthy? I think it is. But after the bathroom fiasco I power up my computer, solve my Rubik's Cube a few times while I wait, check my E-mail and then go from there.
mrcool
I usually wake up 5am in the morning to open my laptop and check my emails. It is very significant to me on what to do every morning so that I could check their mails and think on what to reply at 8am. I need 2-3 hours to think on my replies so it could goes smoothly transactions with our clients. I have been doing this for a year now unlike before I go to bed so stress and can't sleep well every night.
lethaltriad
I usually wake up at around 6am if i have a shoot to go on but normally if i'm not doing anything i'll wake up between 11 and 12 because I usually go to bed very late. First thing I do is turn on the computer to check my mail.
juscal
6:30am - 7:00am if it's a school morning. Otherwise it's as late as I can. Razz
selammussie
as I have nothing speciall to do
I sleep at 9 p.m and woke up at 11.am when I woke up the first thing I always do is
going to the living room
switch on the tv and watch news,music videos or movies till 1.pm
After that eat my lunch do some home works,and at 3.pm I go to bed again
and sleep till 5.pm after that go out and take some fresh air
having fun with friends till 7.pm
then I come back home and get busy with my writings of my new book
Srs2388
just depends... if i have things to do.. early. around 8.
If i don't have anything to do around 11.
hofodomo01
Oh wow. I need to get up at 8am when college starts, but now (i.e. during summer), I always end up getting up at 2pm. I wake up around 10am, but lack of will keeps me in bed, and I sleep until 2...

I go to bed between 2am-4am though, so it's still 12 hrs of sleep >_>
Too much sleep also makes you tired.
jon_k
i wake up at about 10 or 11
bleizer
Wow... many of you wakes up early enough. Without 11am i never wake up.
amitniec
I wake up in the morning nearly 8'o' clock.
AlcatrazAgony
some how, My life wake up, is set to 6:00 am or 7:00 am. I always used to wake up at that time, and now its permanent. xD
Pantherus
I wake up at either 7.53 or 8.04 every morning I have a shower, a dry shave, dress, quick bowl of weetabix, brush my teeth and leave.
When I wake up at 7.53 I get my bus, when I wake up at 8.04 I miss it, it's like a mini lottery every lottery.
ChrisAntreasian
3 oclock
sulavaryal
i wake up early at 11am Laughing
Guelila
during school days.. i normally wake p around 7, get ready and eat something then leave for school at around 7:30.
during the vacations I normally get up at around 11... I try to convince myself that I could be doing much more productive things Laughing
KronikSindrome
too damn early Wink
ten at the morning
miquelxx
When its school time i wake up at 7.30 because im far away from my school in the summer i wake up at 12 Twisted Evil
PatTheGreat42
0530, baby, to work out.

Yeah, it's pretty depressing.
KatanaSky
nigam wrote:

How about you guys?

I wake up at 5:30 every morning - the first question I always as is what time is it, even though it's always around near the same time. It's quite annoying because it's the same thing on the weekends and it's aggravating because I know I don't have to get up so early. It's all good though, it cool to have some time to myself when I start the day early.
the-guide
I wake up at 5.30 every morning too, yes I mean every morning including on holiday. I have many things to do before start my work. Wink
amperx
i wake up 6:30 oh work XD
Insanity
It depends on what I have to do that day. If there's school, I could be up at 7am to 12pm, but normally it's before 12. I find that I can't fall asleep for longer than that, unless I was especially tired.
apple
hmm...I wake up anywhere between 7am and 10am
Rolling Eyes
that's cause my bedtime is between 11pm and 3am
Radar
Used to be around 6:30, but now has slipped to around 7:15...

So much less done in the morning without that time when no one else is up...
DjMilez
I sleep 'till 7:30am, usually.
LostOverThere
On weekdays I wake up at about 8am, stumble out of bed, shove some food into my mouth, and then run to school at 8:30. On weekends, I walk up at about 10am, isn't it wonderful?
Arty
I wake up at 7:30 during school days, and 12pm during weekends Very Happy
Nameless
7:15ish and the first thing I do is ... eat breakfast. I'm too lazy to go jogging or anything like that, but occasionally I'll play Wii Sports or Warioware: Smooth Moves to wake up. Laughing
Donutey
During the summer, 3pm, on days when I'm not doing anything. During the school year 7:30am. I'm always shocked how easy it is to go between the two, I'll either sleep the morning away, or just wake up when I need to.
Ork90
Summer: between 1-2 pm Smile
Now (school): 6.15 am

aww... I hate school...
athensgames
sometime from 6:30-to 1 xD
karysky
I love to wake up late, but I hate losing my day sleeping in the morning!

So I always (well, mostly) get up at maximum 9h00, because my alarm clock goes off at that time, to make sure I don't wake up at midday!

The first I do is a quick trip to the restroom Razz and I look at my mails.

But often, I wake at 7h00 for school...
eday2010
During the week, between 6:30 and 7:00am. On the weekend I get up around 8am one day, and the other day I sleep in for as long as possible.
hummer010
5:20 AM
killerqueen
6:00 AM. Ugh.
SlideR.nl
During the week mostly between 06:30 and 07:30. And on Saturday at 06:30 and on Sunday I need to play football so it's mostly between 09:00 and 11:00.
moray
Have to wake up at 6 to take the kids to school. In the summer, I usually wake up at 8
I get 5-6 hours of sleep every day ... have to get 2 cups of coffee to get me going though..
in the wekend I sleep for 8-10 hours to make up for the rest of the week
wavemaster14
Well i usually get up half 7, eat some bunns, read newspapers, then head to work.....
spring567
I wake up at 7:20 every day . The first thing is thinking : I need more time to sleep .
jmaninc68
weekdays 6:30....weekends.....9-10
Zombie
recently ive been waking up late, like around 12pm.... but college hasnt started yet, so I still have some time to relax.
amitniec
i wake up at 7.00 a.m daily.
jdelfire
about 12pm hehehehe. im a lazy dog
schoolbag
I get up at 7 00, cause I must be at school at 7 30. But at weekends, I sleep until somebody wakes me up... Wink
zyd666
i'm wake up about 7:00- 7:30
the 1st thing i do it go 2 piss then smoke Very Happy
MOISHI3
6 am Very Happy
my scholl begin at 7

i am Moshe
not who you think i am
but yahe i am
ptfrances
I am quite lazy ultimately.... around 9am
Embarassed
Fanghai44
i wake up at all differnet times of the day. sometimes around 6 because i have band early in the morning. sometimes around 6:30 because i have swimming practice in the early winter days. other times around 7 to get ready for school and to shower. maybe theres an early start that day. who knew? if there might be school im waking up early. then there are those days when i sleep in and lose track of time and hear my alarm buzz bu not reacting. those are teh good days when school didnt count so much. maybe next year shcool wont count so much and i'll get to wake up at like 9 or 10 or somethingi. that would be totally awesome. i keep hearing colelge kids talk abuot how they can wake up at 10 or 11 or 12 and go to their first class at 1 pm and then go sleep at 3 or 4 am after playing a game of ultimate frisbee. that is the life right there
too bad for a pityable little high school kid that i am, it wont work out Sad
Zach25
630 I'm dragged out of bed. Dragged because of the fact that I refuse to go to bed anytime before 1100. Which actually might be a problem. I need 8 hours of sleep, but I only get about 7. Adding that up over the course of a year, and I lose a ton of hours of sleep every year.
kevbailey
I wake up naturally at about 7:30am, but can wake up and function as early as 5 in the morning.
RosenCruz
when there is no school i wake up really late..when there is .....8 am...
qsl1985
Rofl, every MORNING?? Let's just say MIDDAY! Wink Like 12, 13 PM... I enjoy sleeping out after a hard working evening the day before!
mrcool
I used to wake up 5 o clock in the morning but now, 7:30 am...the reasons that i woke up late is that i am still working online until 12midnight not like before that i used to sleep 8:30pm.
Insanity
Usually on school days around 8-9am, but on the weekends I get to sleep in... except for Sunday when I have to go to work at 7am, so I have to be up earlier. It's becoming more difficult to wake up super early when you're used to waking up later in the day, because your body isn't used to the sudden change... at least for me. I have to sacrifice my solid sleeping schedule in order to wake up early, losing some sleep, or getting a lot more etc.
endless
if it's holiday, i go to bed at 23:00 and wake up at 5:00am, on schooldays, it is 22:00 and 6:00 am
i dont really need much sleep =/
thejam
I usually wake up arround 11ish or sometimes even later. No i am not that lazy, just happen to work until late.
Melacos
The way my studies are structured, gives one a lot of freedom in terms of how you choose to manage your time... (Self-discipline is an imperative)... At times I surely sleep until late, but generally I feel much better (and fresher) when getting up pretty early.. Guess it's mostly a mental thing - just feeling like I get more out of the day..

And well, when getting up around 7 or 8, I start of with a visit to the toilet, and around the same time, I'll probably put on a can of coffee... From there it's shower, getting something to eat, and logging on to my computer...
Donutey
Because of classes, it varies. But usually somewhere between 6:30 and 8:30... Then on the weekends usually till 11am on saturday and then usually 10-1pm on sunday... Rolling Eyes
Fatality
I'm up before 7am almost every morning for work. I work at 8 am and have about a 30 minute drive to work, so I'm up by 6:45am or so to get ready.
goutha
Right now it's 5:56 am. So I guess, before 6 am...
Bonifacy
Immediately after I wake up I need to wash my hair because they look quite messy:P But I got used to it:P
Kcin1
7:30, classes start at 8:00
Ghost Rider103
I wake up every morning at 4:30. I am at the weight room by about 4:45A.M.

I get done around 6A.M. I come home and rest for a little bit, then cook myself a nice breakfeast, and jump in the shower by 7A.M.

Every morning! Except for the weekends, which I usually sleep until about 2P.M. Very Happy
hamza1122
during school days i wake up at 6:45 but during the weekends and holidays i wake up at 11:00 +.

It's weird coz at night i don't like sleeping, but when im asleep i don't like waking up =] Llol!
Josso
Usually around 7 on weekdays and any time past midday on weekends.
Diddyman
7:30am for me and I like to have a cup of coffee first, just to get the caffine into the body to start to wake me up.
watersoul
I wake up at 7am for work mid week, I always press the snooze button on my alarm at least twice, groan to myself and stumble downstairs to make a strong coffee!
On the weekends I try to have a lay in late, but my mind is so used to that stupid alarm that I start waking up at around 7.30 and end up getting out of bed by 9am. Good though because get more time to enjoy doing things - still need the strong coffee though Smile
stel4e
On the weekdays I wake up at 7 straight Smile hehehehhe I do my hair, have breakfast and around 8 I go out Smile I am at work at 9. On the weekends I always wake up at 9... I don't know how I do it ... but it's like that... and I don't go to sleep early - it's always after midnight....

Last week I didn't have enough sleep though, I was going to bed at 3 - 3.30 and wake up at 7 so this Saturday I woke up at 10.30 Wink .. which is not so bad after all Smile waahahhaha
Xaferrow
i usually wake up at 04.30 am
mrcool
I usually wake up 6am. I looked at my racing pigeons loft, prepare their foods before I do prepare for myself.
sana618
I wake up to the call of morning prayers, but on Fridays i just don't know i never wake up so early but always late, at around 10...... may be because it is weekend for us. (here the weekends are Friday and Saturday)
biljap
I have to wake up at 6am every day… And I go to sleep very late… Because of work. It was very hard first few weeks but I am used to it now... I guess... Rolling Eyes
Arty
I moved my wake up time to 7:50, now I have to rush to make it to school on time =p
Mrs Lycos
I wake up at 7 to go to school, but now i have my dream moved so i wake up in the afternoon :S
Vladalf
I usually wake up at 6:30 but I don't have enough motivation to leave my cozy bed Laughing and I rest a little till 7:00.
dmeijboom
7 o-clock or something ??
ankitdatashn
Now thats an embarrising one to answer, as I usually sleep at around 2-3 in the night therefore I wake up late too!. Normally get up around 12-1 in the noon, yeah!! I know thats too late. Normally all my friends are aware of this fact and call up after that time so that they can talk to me when i am awake.

Previously I used to wake up around 10 but these contests sites make me sleep late!!
africa
Thumpercats wrote:
I wake up 10am (i'm out of work right now.... frown....) and hit the bathroom to relieve myself Razz

I also wake up around that time. What i am doing is this: my comp is bust so i've to use my brothers machine after he gets back from work! and guess what..i spend the whole night surfing! lol!
hamza1122
during the weekdays i wake up 6:55 which is 10 mintues before i have to leave home to catch my bus =]. on weekends i usually sleep until 11:30 or more or sumtimes up to 1:00 pm. Today i woke up at 11! haha
shkumbin
For a month now to my surprise I have been waking up before 6AM, I don't know why so eary I don't have anything to do but I just wake up early, and cant stad on the bad anymore....
mwsupra
Well, my work schedule changes every 3 months so normally just 30 mins before I go to work Razz

That is normally around 7AM.
Unknown1312
At weekdays I get up around 6:30 in the morning.
When I get up, the first thing I look at is my alarm watch.

Weekends and holidays are the best time to relax. I usually get up at 12 noon.
Kaseas
I'm usually in bed by 11, and out of bed by 7 or 6.
nigam
yehey!!! summer is fast approaching.....i usually wake up 2pm during summer because i sleep late every night going to beer houses and get drunk together with my friends...
valadez
I can tend to wake up at any time. Past few days its been 5-6am. But a couple of weeks ago it was 10-11am every morning Confused
My sleeping patterns are always all over the place lol.
penwrite05
nigam wrote:

How about you guys?

i really don't have fixed time. it all depends to what time i went to bed the night before that. average time though is from 4am-8am. the first thing i do though, is go to the bath and brush my teeth, wash my face. no checking up the mirrors. hehehehe. i barely look at it.

----------------------------
Luxury Vehicles
tony
Monday - about 1000
Tuesday - about 0900
Wednesday - about 1000
Thursday - about 0900
Friday - about 1000
Saturday - about 1100
Sunday - about 0900
goutha
Between 6am and 7am.
agulto
usually wake up around 12 noon - 1 pm it actually saves you from eating too much for breakfast Razz
carlospro7
usually between 8:30 and 11am. Mostly it depends on how early I have class the next day or if it's a weekend.
Melacos
Usually between 8 and 9... I've got classes two times a week, and the coming week will be exam-writing... I get up at about the same time in weekends, as I honestly feel that I get so much more out of the day when doing this...
Asap170
I usually wake up at 9:00 EST every day! Earlier on Sundays though.
denisfrm
I wake up 7am avery day.. work, work, work... Shocked
HELP!! Laughing
professour_x
I wake up at 10 then have breakfast after that I take a shower drink some cofee then go to work
ciureanuc
I wake up at 7:30 during weekdays, 8-9-10 during weekends.
My time is CET+2. Smile
I have a regular 7.30 hours of sleep/night.
redslazers
[FuN]goku wrote:
It usually depends. If i'm working, i can wake up around 12:00-1:00 pm
If i have school 7:30, or if its the weekend... Well i'm usually up by 9:00 or 10:00.
It varies Razz

wow what fun life
ankitdatashn
Today I woke up at 12 O'clock, So I guess the question itself is proved wrong ie what time in the "morning I wake up" it should be noon as I normally wake up at noon!! Surprised
ankitdatashn
Today I woke up at 7 in the morning, quite early then the usual timing I wake at.
Jamatu
I get up 5:30am everyday as I have to catch a train and a bus into work... it's a right pain in the rear end! I jump into the shower as soon as I get up... like to feel nice and fresh for the day. I for some strange reason don't usually go to bed until about 12:00-12:30 though so I'm ALWAYS tired...
sw0277
I usually wake up every morning between 5 and 6am. The first thing I do every morning when i wake up is brush my teeth and shower...
Denvis
I wake up at 6:30am - 7:30am on weekdays Mid-day on weekends.
shkumbin
I used to be a sleeper, I could sleep untill 12 or eeven later sometimes but now I wake up up every day at 5AM, I take shower, brush my teeth put some music one and light up a cigratte and a coffe, its goood to wake up early its more fun for me and I am more relacxed and not tired when I was sleeping too much over 12 hours....
foreverdestiny
During school days i get up at around 6:00 - 6:30, but holidays around 9:00 - 10:00, On rare occasions i get up at 4am usually for a little extra early morning snack lol.
paskifire
hmmm.. 9am because i have no work *sigh*.. but if I've given the chance to work, maybe I'll wake up at 6am.
Dean_The_Great
If I have my way, about 11am. Otherwise I usually have to get up for work between 7-8am.
raaeft1
I wake up at 5 am and take my pup out for a walk. Then I go back to sleep till 7.30 am when my wife gives me a cup of tea..
raaeft1
I wake up at 5 am and take my pup out for a walk. Then I go back to sleep till 7.30 am when my wife gives me a cup of tea..
samjog
well.... its different everytime. But i would say, earler=better. I dont like wasting time, though this is what i do all the time, actually Surprised
Moshkin_Khan
During days off / holidays i sleep till about 12, otherwise its up at 6 to 7, depending how motivated I feel in the morning.
skygaia
I want to wake up at 8.am but I can't do that because of my little daughter.
she is just 11 months old now. She wakes up exactly at 6.am. as soon as she get up, she looks for me and cry..... I can't sleep any more after then.

So my first thing to do every morning is checking my baby's diaper and change it.
Greatking
i wake up at 5:30am i pray and heat water if the weather is cold, bath and prepare for work. the first thing i always do is pray. it comes to me i just start praying obout the day and everything that comes to mind. perhaps a dream i have had or something thats hanging around in my head.
skygaia
I wake up aroun 6 O'clock. Actually I want to sleep more but I can't do that because of my pretty daughter. she is just 10 months old now. She's early bird. she wakes up 6 o'clock every morning. well, sometimes i think she might have a alarm clock. as soon as she open her eyes, she comes to me and shake my head. I often hear from somewhere "wake up.. dad"... Of course, she can't speak yet. Laughing
anarhistu
I wake up at 6.40-6.50 in the morning... from monday 'till friday, but only after the alarm screams at me few times (starting from 6.30). Saturdays and Sundays I usually manage to sleep until 11. But sometimes those days start-up at 7 in the morning.
yoyo52
Well, usually I don't wake up til 11-1:47 pm since its the summer and theres no school, but if there is school, I wake up at 5:30 am every morning to take a shower and go to bed around 9. Since its the summer though, I don't go to bed until 4-5 am. XD
Ashtray
6 a.m. School sucks. Yeah.
BrumDubai
When I have school I wake up at 6.30 and the first thing I do is go to the bathroom.

When I dont have school I wake up at about 9.00 and the first thing I do is brush my hair (lame, I know), wash my face and figure out how many hours sleep I've had.
TurtleShell
I was getting up at 4:15 every morning to work with my kid on school work, but that's quit for a while. Now I get up at about 6:30. I'm at work by 8:00.
lethaltriad
I used to goto bed at around 4-5am and wake up around midday but recently cuz of work and i dont want to miss too much business calls i've been going to bed around 11-12am and waking up around 6am
Raidation
Sleep normally 11 PM-12 AM.
Wake up normally 4-5 AM.
sum12nv
i wake up at 7:30 am everyday cause i got school... i live close to school so i can wake up late.
Ndogg
I wake up around 12-1 pm! I stay up very late Smile
Noremac
6am, the airforce expects nothing less, and if I get out of the habit on holidays or weekends, it makes the working week impossible.
Spiritfall
About 5:30 AM but I stay in bed until 6 - 6:30.. I can't sleep very much. I usually get in bed at 11 or 12 PM and I still wake up at 6 am.
DwightShwrute
I recently have been waking up around 11:30 for the past few days but before that I was sleeping in until 1. But thats because I stay up until like 3 or 4am, But now I try and go to be before 2:30 so I can start preparing for stupid school Sad(((
Melacos
These days (the summer vacation) I'm actually trying not to get up too late, for making sure I get something out of the day. It should be said, that I've got a job that allows me to work in a really flexible manner, but I still prefer to go there as early as I can, and then still have time for myself later in the day/evening.
I'm not having difficulties getting up early - the difficulties are only there if I for some reason wake up late, as that usually both makes me tired, and irritated that it happened at all.. Smile
Donutey
Depends on my classes, and when I went to sleep Mr. Green
soljarag
if i have nothing to do: 11 am

if i have to work: 8:00

first thing i do is go on the computer and check email and my RSS feeds.... then i go down stairs and see my dog then eat breakfast
snowboardalliance
This summer I've been getting up at 9:30 pretty consistently because I have a research job that I do at home on the computer.
Jupis
12:30-3:00pm Very Happy now

but earlier on 05:00am to 6:00 am..taking the bus that early sucks especially in winter.
ortie10
I wake up at different times every day. Sometimes 7:00 A.M. and sometimes 11:30 A.M. It all depends on how rough the night before was for me!
austinmark
nigam wrote:

How about you guys?

When it is a holiday i usually wake late at about 10 am but in daily working days i use to wake up early at 6 am .Early to bed early to rise makes the man healthy weathly and wise
ankitdatashn
today woke up at 11:30, half day out and then I'm in!!, I know I'm lazy, cant help it though!!...
Melacos
Well, two weeks ago I started on my new study, which actually hasn't changed my time of getting up in the morning at all:) This is both due to the structure of the course, and also my habits of getting up pretty early anyways.. I like to be able to enjoy the morning/pre-noon, as those hours - to me - are usually some of the more productive. Also it gives me somekind of mental edge in the way, that it makes me feel (sometimes totally against the facts) that I have actually achieved something that day, having been up since early morning..
nigam
This is not really my usual time to wake but I woke 3:30am today but I did and I make it happen because I and my wife needs to do some errand to finish our shipments for our buyer. Hopefully I we can finish this tosay so that by tomorrow I can wake up my usual time which is 6:30am.
ankitdatashn
Dont know whats the reason, but, these days I am constantly waking at around 12 Noon... Maybe thats what we call "body clock"!
czarulit
From Monday to Friday at 6:30am. At the weekend it depends on how long I stayed up the day before, but usually around 9-10am.
Donutey
When I need to Mr. Green
rafaelplinio
Really? if morning starts at 11am, I really wake up in the morning.... otherwise.. I can say that I only sleep in the morning of all the other humans...

Just to remember that I work at night, from 6pm to midnight... and I get home at 1 am...

That's a good life!!!

When I get home, I eat a lot, that I check my e-mail inbox (with a lot of spam... and maybe one good and useful e-mail...rssrsr)...
After eating (or while eating) I watch Fringe... than I go sleep... for some hours before my baby wakes up...

but I can't say that I do wake in the morning... in the end of the morning, but it is still morning!