FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poker League has been set up

rheanna
PM me if you want the password. Bondings said it was okay so you have to download wass poker if you want to play, it should be set up by tonight. So we can play tomorrow. those entering PM me. Most likely the league name will be mad cow.
Genesiz
What ideas have you got on how the games will be set up, how prizes will be distributed etc. Also, it would be nice if you could post the results on the forum (say use this topic as the main MC PL topic), so that everyone else can see how it went.

How many games will there be per week. I have quite a lot to do these next few months, so may not be able to play every game, and i think it would be better to have several games a week people can enter into.
linkmenot
rheanna wrote:
PM me if you want the password. Bondings said it was okay so you have to download wass poker if you want to play, it should be set up by tonight. So we can play tomorrow. those entering PM me. Most likely the league name will be mad cow.

count me in
rheanna
He had it all set to go Tonight but because I haven't gotten any responses he's not running it. I need more than 1 if this going to happen.
Wuppie
I pmed you but it depends onthe time, maybe I can't join...
rheanna
Let me know dates and time that your able to join and i'll work around it.
airh3ad
can you teach me how to play poker game plss then i will join ill really need to know that games i thinks its cool you.
rheanna
Confused Shocked Least you live up to your username Laughing

Hmm It's a matter of getting in the game and watching people how they play is how you learn. I think it's bit hard for me to explain it in detail on what hands you should or shouldn't play.
Arseniy
Sadly but I cannot join this poker league Sad My hardware is too ancient for software, and Wass Poker application cannot being launched.
Genesiz
airh3ad wrote:
can you teach me how to play poker game plss then i will join ill really need to know that games i thinks its cool you.

The best way to learn how to play, is to play. There are a couple of sites where you can play against the computer, but CPU players are completely different to human players, and you'll get beat really easily when you join an online league if you haven't practised against any humans. Your best bet is probably to see if there are any poker leagues going on locally and see if you could join.

A site you might want to check out to learn how to play is here. Its against the computer but its a good site to learn how to play, which you can then take to real games against other people.
Wuppie
airh3ad wrote:

You should play it, then you learn it. Just google the rules (they aren't hard) and start playing.
airh3ad
hmm oki i will try to play that game with my friends here they said they going to teach me poker games.
ankitdatashn
i have heard a lot about poker on internet but I don't know any rule of poker i.e. how it is played...
Genesiz
Then like airh3ad, i encourage you to start playing, which is always the best way to learn. If you read mine and Wuppie's posts above, this should give you some idea of how to go about doing this.
Cuncha
I've been playing about 2 years now, and am just starting to see some real profits Very Happy
gcaughill
rheanna wrote:

Is this a free league?

Will the software work under Linux or just Windows?

Sounds interesting, I hope someone can respond to my questions.

Greg
fx-trading-education
It seems that all the "poker discusiions anc activities" that were going on last summer have been drying up since.

WHy is it so? Do people don't have money anymore?