FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firilacroco
I read and I saw that my points are decreasing every day. I've never noticed how many points I lose in one day. So, how many?

I'm asking this because I'll go in holiday for two weeks and I was wondering if I have enough points....
rvec
one point a day. And your points get reset to 45 if they are higher than 45. So 46 points and more will get you 46 days of hosting.
Firilacroco
Thank you for your quick reply. Smile
shijiang1130
rvec wrote:
one point a day. And your points get reset to 45 if they are higher than 45. So 46 points and more will get you 46 days of hosting.

IF NO POINT AT A DAY, THE FREE HOTING WILL TURN OFF?
rvec
if you're below -10 you will lose your hosting. Users with more posts will be able to go more under 0.
tidruG
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66575.html
There's the official Frihost Points/FRIH$ FAQ.
keane
rvec wrote:

So if you get above 45 points, it'll automatically reset to 45 points? That's pretty wise FriHost team. Hostees would really be forced to post regularly. Smile
Diablosblizz
Everyday, if you have more than 45 points it will drop to 45 no matter what. That's 45 days of hosting, so not bad if you continuously post on Frihost.
AftershockVibe
Diablosblizz wrote:
Everyday, if you have more than 45 points it will drop to 45 no matter what. That's 45 days of hosting, so not bad if you continuously post on Frihost.

It's 54 days really since nobody's hosting will be removed before their points reach -10.
This is actually a pretty generous limit since you could not post for almost 2 months if you so wished.
Diablosblizz
That's true, although I was comparing it to 0 points. But yes, in correct hosting terms you are correct.