FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Waiting times for free hosting

FireFoxDB
I'm waiting for a few days for response of my hosting request but i still don't have response. I've looked in pending, rejected and accepted but nope, nothing.
n0obie4life
1. Be even more patient Smile.
2. Do NOT PM Bondings or any other admin about your hosting application. The last guy that did it got IP banned.
FireFoxDB
I Don't pm i'm not a noob or so... i just thought that it would go fast. I'll will wait in silence, my lord Razz
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
1. Be even more patient Smile.
2. Do NOT PM Bondings or any other admin about your hosting application. The last guy that did it got IP banned.

He didn't get ip-banned, lol.

A lot of people send me a pm about it, they just get a kind reply, nothing more. But if you also send me emails and post new topics about your request in every forum(like the person in question), then you will be banned for spamming. Wink

I will try to create some accounts now myself. Wink
FireFoxDB
lol. i hope i don't have to wait as log as for my team on Hattrick ( Free Soccer Manager Game ). I'm waiting now for like 9 or 10 days, lol Razz

BTW Can i use Mambo on my site cause my dad's really good at mambo so i don't have to build for myself, lol! ( I'm lazy )
warriordude
i am just new
i wait only 3-4 days
Bondings
FireFoxDB wrote:
lol. i hope i don't have to wait as log as for my team on Hattrick ( Free Soccer Manager Game ). I'm waiting now for like 9 or 10 days, lol Razz

BTW Can i use Mambo on my site cause my dad's really good at mambo so i don't have to build for myself, lol! ( I'm lazy )

Sorry for the long waiting time, your account is now created. It didn't take 9-10 days, but it was way too long. Wink
GTAKing
shouldn't take 2 long
ginna
Bondings wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

Sorry for the long waiting time, your account is now created. It didn't take 9-10 days, but it was way too long. Wink

For a hattrick account you have to wait for ages. Generally 1,5 month, somethimes a view weeks. But I read today they will do something about it next season.
Svalliam
Im waiting to get my account activated also. Im really looking forward to it because im gonna try to work with php for the very first time in my life.. Confused
Shiva
well I've been posting my request just minutes ago.. how long whould it take for my account for being activated!??

at the same time, i heard of a chinees guy who could'nt get his account activated because of short posts.. could that be for real!? that you can meet the requarements but get denied because of shot posts!??

and, sorry about my really bad english.. Laughing
tingkagol
Yep, as the rules said, "Quality posts". These posts are seldom acheived by one-liners.

It took about a day or two before the admin/mods approved my account. Smile
Marston
Yeah, i've been waiting about 2 or 3 days now...

Not to complain, but its better to hijack this thread than start a new one Razz
n0obie4life
No idea about which chinese guy you are talking about. We've too many here (including me).

Maximum Time - 1 week
Shortest Time - 1 second

That's what I can tell you. Most requests are processed within the 2nd day.
Marston
Hopefully today then!! Very Happy
susanna mayfair
This is day 3 for me. Waiting patiently. That's ok, I have spent the last few days looking around for cool ideas. I will be a geek. Oh yes, I will be a geek.
Lilystock
n0obie4life wrote:
No idea about which chinese guy you are talking about. We've too many here (including me).

Maximum Time - 1 week
Shortest Time - 1 second

That's what I can tell you. Most requests are processed within the 2nd day.

WoW ! I was a lucky one then ? My request has been accepted, I think something like less than half a day ! I was really impressed by the reactivity... Maybe that was because I've made lot of QUALITY posts ! Laughing
waiteck
I got my hosting in a matter of minutes.. Lol..
Marston
Apparently there's a huge bottleneck in the account-processing "department".
n0obie4life
Marston wrote:
Apparently there's a huge bottleneck in the account-processing "department".

Yes Smile