FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite horror movies.

Zxeo
Well recently I downloaded some movies and they are; [REC], Blair witch project, Sixth Sense, The Happening, The village, and The Mist.

I have not seen any of them until yesterday. I can say I loved them all except for one.

The Blair Witch Project. I thought it was a horrible movie, and very boring. But I loved the ending

****Spoiler*** Highlight only if you have seen the movie or don't care.

I loved how she walks down there and her friend is standing in the corner before she dies just like how the legend went, about how he made them stand in a corner and look away because he didn't like them looking while he killed them. The best part of the movie right there.

I recommended all of the movies listed above.

Please post some of your favorite horrors and explain why.
gugusm
Definitely Hitchcock's movies - 'Psycho' and 'The Birds', they have awesome atmosphere...

I also loved 'The Shining' with Jack Nicholson for the same reason, 'The Sixth Sense' was great too...

Generally, I don't like stupid gore movies, good horror has to got this specific feel...
kenprincesa
I like the Saw series.
simonwest80
Erm Horror films, what is classed as a horror film these days??

Sixth Sense i have as more of a suspense, is this a horror??

The same with The Happening and Saw.

Things i have in horror are like Freddy, Jason, The Omen, The Shinning etc

By the way i loved Sixth Sense and imo one of the only films you need to watch twice to see how good it really is.
tempdbs
Duplicate thread of http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-78495.html&highlight=
JoshuAAR
I saw Stephan Kings 'The Mist' a few days ago, I thought it was alright. I liked the suspense of it up until you see what is actually in the mist (which is quite early on). The ending is just a bummer as well, that I somehow knew would happen.

As for the sixth sense, that is a great movie. Just the whole story line and the twist at the end - really well put together.

My own personal favorite would probably be the Saw series (even though it is kind of more just gore/thriller). I like the story line in them and the intensity.

As for classics, you can't go past The Nightmare on Elm Street series, Freddy is a legend! and included in that is good old Freddie vs Jason.

Seed of Chucky is awesome for laughs hehe. Laughing
rvec
tempdbs wrote:
Duplicate thread of http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-78495.html&highlight=

for above reason -close-